AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Needless (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=64691)

Homura7 2009-12-04 16:17

By qualities I must understand both his personality and strenght. Coz opposite to the Adams, Cain's fragment is sound.

shadowii 2009-12-04 16:20

^
yes I meant personality and strength:heh:

check out chimera thing though.

Homura7 2009-12-04 16:26

Is that a experimental monster or some insane fragment power?

According with wikipedia, Cain had his head severed and body replaced. Wich explains why he has that scar around his neck. Same happens with Abel.

shadowii 2009-12-04 16:29

and here is an early drawing of Cruz and Aruka, where did i get this one, Imai had this instaed of a picture for her character profile for some reason.:confused:

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2042/need09.jpg
think they have enough buckles

Homura7 2009-12-04 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowii (Post 2801565)
and here is an early drawing of Cruz and Aruka, where did i get this one, Imai had this instaed of a picture for her character profile for some reason.:confused:

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2042/need09.jpg
think they have enoguh buckles

What do you mean?

And looks like sound power goes to the extreme and even allows Cain fly.

shadowii 2009-12-04 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by _kurusu_ (Post 2801571)
What do you mean?

And looks like sound power goes to the extreme and even allows Cain fly.

there are ten buckles in that picute.
one on cruz's jacket
one on his belt
one on each shoe
six on aruka's.......jacket thing

Cain's power by that point is godly, he can do anything

As for the chrimera thing i'd say either thats abel or someone took mad scientist to a greater level. Also I see the lion and goat but where is the snake part?

Funny how 78 is the bad number for clone beings
but instead of 79 Cain is 77
where do these guys find the time to mess with so many peoples bodies

Homura7 2009-12-04 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowii (Post 2801584)
there are ten buckles in that picute.
one on cruz's jacket
one on his belt
one on each shoe
six on aruka's.......jacket thing

Cain's power by that point is godly, he can do anything

As for the chrimera thing i'd say either thats abel or someone took mad scientist to a greater level. Also I see the lion and goat but where is the snake part?

Funny how 78 is the bad number for clone beings
but instead of 79 Cain is 77
where do these guys find the time to mess with so many peoples bodies

Saten is messing with Cruz's body.

Cain and Abel have their bodies messed up by Simeon.

Confirms Simeon still exist and they have even expanded. It makes you wonder who the hell is the responsible of all this mess.

shadowii 2009-12-04 16:46

well kurusu Simeon is basically the main power in all of japan. As long of Japan exists so does simeon, no matter who is running it

Homura7 2009-12-04 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowii (Post 2801593)
well kurusu Simeon is basically the main power in all of japan. As long of Japan exists so does simeon, no matter who is running it

And the Needless Hunt continues too. Maybe I shouldn't but I would bet my cross shaped gold necklace that Saten is now Simeon sovereign leader.

shadowii 2009-12-04 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by _kurusu_ (Post 2801599)
And the Needless Hunt continues too. Maybe I shouldn't but I would bet my cross shaped gold necklace that Saten is now Simeon sovereign leader.

lets not think that far ahead theirs no reason not to believe that Saten doesnt have a death flag after all those people he helped slaughter.

Just remember its main land japan and black spots. and as far as the mainland city is concerned, Simeon is full of angels who helped save japan from economic ruin

Homura7 2009-12-04 17:03

True, but what I mean is, there has to be a main villian for when Needless second half begins, right?

Obviously it can't be Arclight. The one who wants to be equal with God would never create another cloned project, nor a serie of Adam clones.

Kinda makes you wonder from where they got so many byakugou.

Avvesione 2009-12-04 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by _kurusu_ (Post 2801616)
True, but what I mean is, there has to be a main villian for when Needless second half begins, right?

The main villain for second half would be probably a new character original to the second half story.

Homura7 2009-12-04 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avvesione (Post 2801722)
The main villain for second half would be probably a new character original to the second half story.

It can be a new villian or someone we already know.

Avvesione 2009-12-04 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by _kurusu_ (Post 2801736)
It can be a new villian or someone we already know.

Want to make a list of possible candidates lol? Be kinda interesting if it were someone we already know (like a Saten or Riru) but I'm guessing it'll be a while before we even see the second half.

I'm wondering how DeathGuy and PandaGirl are going to be fit into the story. I see that their right at the beginning of the storyline.

shadowii 2009-12-04 18:45

^
the two are friends undead guy appeared in panda girls restaurant

Homura7 2009-12-04 19:00

Their stories won't be told in the original. It's the same as Burning Knuckle or Horror House, stories wich can only be read via downloading both Needless Zero and Zero II, and same goes for BS doujin.

Avvesione 2009-12-04 19:02

^
But they're going to be featured. I know the ones in Needless Zero aren't going to be redrawn but the characters will be in the second half. I'm just wondering what their role in the whole Cain/Adam N/Simeon mess will be.

Homura7 2009-12-04 19:09

Yes, they are going to be featured, that's why they are present.

As for their role in the story, they probably will become new Adam N. needless partners. Plus, both are Missing Link level.

Who knows, I'm beggining to think little to almost nothing will be told in Needless 1 about Christ. It's afterall the most important mistery, so it wouldn't be a surprise if everything about him is solved in Needless 2 wich is Needless second half and last part too.

Avvesione 2009-12-04 19:17

^
Well, some things are going to be resolved between now and the mythical chapter 100. I wouldn't leave out The Second out of that since we know how every chapter that comes out changes everything...

Going to be interesting seeing what needless abilities will be in the Needless 2. Going to be some pretty different looking fights.

Homura7 2009-12-04 19:23

^ Both the undead guy and china girl are Missing Link level, and Cain too.