AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Boku wa Tomodachi... (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - Character Discussion - Hasegawa Kodaka (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=107972)

Kairin 2011-10-31 00:27

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - Character Discussion - Hasegawa Kodaka

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Hasegawa Kodaka related.
http://forums.animesuki.com/picture....ictureid=41485
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.
  • Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.
  • Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.
  • Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.
    • Adding a Spoiler tag:
      http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
    • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.
    • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Rozen Van Kaizer 2011-10-31 19:03

Anyone noticed compared to Ep1-Ep3, Kodaka snapped way too many times in Ep4? Specially when he was walking with Sena and Yozora infront of everyone.

This guy will going insane in a couple of episodes because I also would. :D

zeniselv 2011-10-31 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rozen Van Kaizer (Post 3834977)
Anyone noticed compared to Ep1-Ep3, Kodaka snapped way too many times in Ep4? Specially when he was walking with Sena and Yozora infront of everyone.

This guy will going insane in a couple of episodes because I also would. :D

given how his situation is probably worst than beign bullied, i think he hasnt snapped enough:heh:.

Rozen Van Kaizer 2011-10-31 19:37

IMO "CHIGAU!! OREWA!!!" >>>>>> "UUNIIVEEEERSE!!!"

It's a good thing that he can control his little sister well compared to other male harem characters (Points at you Sonohara). He didn't even showed any signs of awkwardness when Kobato was running towards him naked. Others would have jumped 50 feet back or/and turn crimson red while stuttering words.

Edit:: Sunohara from Clannad

Sumeragi 2011-10-31 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rozen Van Kaizer (Post 3835037)
(Points at you Sonohara).

Who from what series? :confused:

Rozen Van Kaizer 2011-10-31 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 3835048)
Who from what series? :confused:

From Clannad, that guy has full blown sister fetish.
Sorry misspelled it. I meant Sunohara

zeniselv 2011-10-31 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rozen Van Kaizer (Post 3835060)
From Clannad, that guy has full blown sister fetish.
Sorry misspelled it. I meant Sunohara

...ehh, im pretty sure his problem was not caring about his sister enough, and kodaka is the most normal character in the anime, hell, hes the most normal/real character ive seen in a while, is not like people get aroused from seeing his sister naked(...well not normally).

ID555 2011-11-20 21:53

Anyone know why he walks around without socks and his pants rolled up? :heh:

bakAnki 2011-11-20 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rozen Van Kaizer (Post 3835037)
It's a good thing that he can control his little sister well compared to other male harem characters (Points at you Sonohara). He didn't even showed any signs of awkwardness when Kobato was running towards him naked. Others would have jumped 50 feet back or/and turn crimson red while stuttering words.

Not just Kobato, he can pretty much handle all his harem quite well if he put an effort. And that's quite an accomplishment since each girls have their... 'uniqueness' :heh:

That's onne thing I like about him. He's not useless like Yozora or Sena always said to him. In fact, he's not useless like some male lead on harem anime :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ID555 (Post 3866475)

potchip or kuroishinigami have mention it on LN thread. Not a major spoiler, but just in case it's behind the spoiler tag...
Spoiler for Kodaka:

ID555 2011-11-20 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by bakAnki (Post 3866505)
potchip or kuroishinigami have mention it on LN thread. Not a major spoiler, but just in case it's behind the spoiler tag...
Spoiler for Kodaka:

:heh: Thx___________

Sixth 2011-11-20 23:55

Is Kodaka a good fighter?

Flawfinder 2011-11-21 00:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobita (Post 3866618)
Is Kodaka a good fighter?

He's capable of taking care of himself, although I don't think he fights often in the series. There was more to his fight scene in Episode 3 in the novel and manga.

demonkevy666 2011-11-25 20:26

generally a nice guy with a the wrong image attached to him.

VVolf 2011-11-27 12:58

It always bugged me how a school could be THAT pure. I mean, scared of a guy who looks intimidating?

What, so the whole school is actually composed of 100% well-behaved students? I think Kodaka's story would probably have been more believable if OTHER delinquents shut him out as well.

blakstealth 2011-11-27 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeniselv (Post 3835127)
...ehh, im pretty sure his problem was not caring about his sister enough, and kodaka is the most normal character in the anime, hell, hes the most normal/real character ive seen in a while, is not like people get aroused from seeing his sister naked(...well not normally).

I know, right?

I was totally expecting an awkward and embarrassing expression from him, but NOPE.

Hooves 2011-11-27 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonkevy666 (Post 3873512)
generally a nice guy with a the wrong image attached to him.

Reminds me of Ryuji from Toradora. That was my first impression of his introduction :heh:

HayashiTakara 2011-11-27 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ID555 (Post 3866475)

Islanders do that, hell even I did that for awhile for the few years I lived in Florida.

demonkevy666 2011-12-02 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooves (Post 3876229)
Reminds me of Ryuji from Toradora. That was my first impression of his introduction :heh:

I was thinking that too, but Ryuji was more looks then actions.

mironicus 2011-12-06 10:24

Kodaka has some good merits.

Guys can learn from him how to form a harem and to be in good terms with all the wifes females. He don't shows any affection to especially one girl in the club so no one gets jealous. The girls fights sometimes but he never is involved. He seems to have 100% self-control over his hormones (Rika is sad about that). :heh:

nestea2004 2011-12-09 01:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by mironicus (Post 3889533)
Kodaka has some good merits.

Guys can learn from him how to form a harem and to be in good terms with all the wifes females. He don't shows any affection to especially one girl in the club so no one gets jealous. The girls fights sometimes but he never is involved. He seems to have 100% self-control over his hormones (Rika is sad about that). :heh:

hm, I'd say the anime tends to be focusing more on Sena than anyone else in the harem ^^; as far as light novels go..I'm only on the 2nd, so I don't know how much effort he puts into other girls there yet.

The other girls besides Yozora, just seem to be there for comedy or just complete cuteness (Kobato and Maria)

Honestly, I'm wondering when Yozora is going to drop the "Taka" bomb (either by Accident or on purpose) to get his mind going in the direction it needs to go...