AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Upcoming Archive (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   (CR) Hanayamata [Anticipation] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=123591)

winhlp32 2013-12-21 11:27

Hanayamata [Anticipation]

http://i.imgur.com/ijfvsu1l.jpg

As shown in picture above, the cover of the February issue of Manga Time Kirara Forward announces the adaptation of Hamayumiba Sou's Hanayamata manga.
Studio Madhouse will be handling the adaptation.

Official site
Official Twitter

Synopsis from Mangaupdates:

Quote:

Normal appearance, normal intelligence, normal in arts and sports... just normal. This is the entirely normal 14-year-old, Naru Sekiya. While she admires "Heroines" she continues to live a normal life until one moonlit night she meets a fairy. This foreign girl then guides her into the extraordinary world of the yosakoi dance.
Yes! Very excited for this. Highly recommended to anyone who likes girls and FEELINGS.

Flower 2013-12-21 12:16

Feelings? Sign me up! ^^

Requiem-x 2013-12-21 12:18

More Kirara stuff animated? Sign me in! Seriously, I love everything that comes from this magazine.

Flower 2013-12-21 12:20

As a side note there is a chapter of this manga available. ;)

Requiem-x 2013-12-21 12:37

One page in and you can already feel the love. Nice.

Wait, madhouse? I hope this doesn't air in the same season as another much more famous project in the hands of madhouse :uhoh:

Flower 2013-12-21 12:42

I know right? The art is quite beautiful as well.... I am sold!

Well, let's give everything the benefit of the doubt for now. :)

teja208 2013-12-21 12:49

Great, more Kirara anime adaptation, as I said, they are really getting more aggressive lately. Adapt by Madhouse of all studio. Another big name I never imagine would ever be interested in picking up "Cute girls doing ____" series. What next, Sunrise maybe?:heh:

Anyway, that's one more to my yuri goggles watch list.

Kanon 2013-12-21 12:50

Is this actual yuri? Either way, it looks cute enough for me to watch it.

Requiem-x 2013-12-21 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flower (Post 4951223)
I know right? The art is quite beautiful as well.... I am sold!

Well, let's give everything the benefit of the doubt for now. :)

You're quite optimistic, aren't you? Not that its a bad thing.

Finished the chapter, and goodness, this really feels like a fairy tale. I'm so in.

Also, fairy-san is quite agile, isn't she? :heh:

Nachtwandler 2013-12-21 13:05

Quote:

What next, Sunrise maybe?
They already made Love Live. And, probably, I would remember some more if I look at their title list.

Miraluka 2013-12-21 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4951233)

Well, there is shoujo ai vibes but nothing like Sakura Trick so far.

Marina2 2013-12-21 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4951233)

This series main focus is Yosakoi dance. This is a club activity series.

It's not yuri. Shoujo-ai level maybe. Its main focus is on the strong friendship between girl (not yuri!) and the dream pursuing (doing Yosakoi dance) with some medium-heavy drama from time to time. Mostly happen when the main girl and her close friend get into a very emotional fight.

Fanservice is close to none. Characters like to joke that they see each other panties when they're doing Yosakoi dance (Reader don't see them!) - That's all you'll get.

It's a really good manga.

Kanon 2013-12-21 17:35

Thanks. I wanted to know what to expect.

It sounds like a pretty interesting series. I don't recall seeing a lot of anime that focused on traditional dances. Actually, I don't recall any.

Flower 2013-12-21 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4951536)
Thanks. I wanted to know what to expect.

It sounds like a pretty interesting series. I don't recall seeing a lot of anime that focused on traditional dances. Actually, I don't recall any.

I was thinking the same thing, actually. There are plenty that have an chara who is a master of traditional dance or that have the main chara do a traditional dance - but the main focus? Not that I can remember either.

It has made my ears prick up to be sure! ^^

Requiem-x 2013-12-21 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flower (Post 4951728)
I was thinking the same thing, actually. There are plenty that have an chara who is a master of traditional dance or that have the main chara do a traditional dance - but the main focus? Not that I can remember either.

It has made my ears prick up to be sure! ^^

Well, you stole the words right from my mouth :heh: Really, traditional dance is no rare thing in anime or manga, but a series actually focused on it? That's a first for me as well.

Combine that with the usual hallmarks from Kirara series and you got something promising.

NoemiChan 2013-12-22 00:47

I like girls but not yuri. Gonna check it out.

c933103 2013-12-22 03:56

-.- only "test" on official site..
btw, Madhouse for this anime?

winhlp32 2013-12-24 11:22

Website is now open.

http://i.imgur.com/2CqOEDHl.jpg

Flower 2013-12-24 12:46

Uwah... so beautiful! :T_T:

Looking forward even more now....

Requiem-x 2013-12-24 13:00

Ayaya, is that you in the rear? :twitch:

Man, those outfits are going to be a beautiful sight if a grain of effort is put in the adaptation.