AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Total Eclipse (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Total Eclipse - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113944)

NoemiChan 2012-08-11 02:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoFarGone (Post 4299614)
People actually comparing Ichika with Yuuya? Yuuya has pride, Ichika has none. The guy gets order around by girls with no real resistance.

Actually Yuuya and Ichika has two things in common..

They attract females....

..and...

they have no clue about it...

playmaker2k 2012-08-11 02:54

Well, there are also differences between Yuuya and that guy.

Yuuya expects their usual bickering so you can't blame him for not even noticing the slight changes in her. I don't think anyone could tell if we weren't the viewers seeing this.

We'd all be clueless too. There are women out there that like us, but we don't even know it either. That's how it is sometimes. It's a good thing and a bad thing.

Anyways, Yuuya doesn't have a lack of common sense like Ichika does that's for sure.

Yuuya attracts women in the most traditional way; by being useful and manly just like a real Male Protagonist should be and not because he's conveniently the only guy in the IS Academy where all the women are in heat.

Besides, all Yuuya ever gets from Yui is hearing her complain and criticizing his piloting skills.

I understand why she acts that way towards him since it's for his own good, but you can't expect him to think of her any different so soon when they've been arguing since Day 1.

encia 2012-08-14 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by playmaker2k (Post 4299770)
Well, there are also differences between Yuuya and that guy.

Yuuya expects their usual bickering so you can't blame him for not even noticing the slight changes in her. I don't think anyone could tell if we weren't the viewers seeing this.

We'd all be clueless too. There are women out there that like us, but we don't even know it either. That's how it is sometimes. It's a good thing and a bad thing.

Anyways, Yuuya doesn't have a lack of common sense like Ichika does that's for sure.

Yuuya attracts women in the most traditional way; by being useful and manly just like a real Male Protagonist should be and not because he's conveniently the only guy in the IS Academy where all the women are in heat.

Besides, all Yuuya ever gets from Yui is hearing her complain and criticizing his piloting skills.

I understand why she acts that way towards him since it's for his own good, but you can't expect him to think of her any different so soon when they've been arguing since Day 1.

Yui is just testing Yuuya's "Yes Dear" abilities. :p

Domonkazu 2012-08-15 03:58

I kinda feel like Yuuya and Yui relationship is similar to Hikaru and Misa (Macross SDF).

maximilianjenus 2012-08-15 12:38

Agreed, that's the closest feeling I get too, but there is not a proper minmey to throw them off but the latest episode makes it look like the russian will take that role as opossed to chobi(thank god).