AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) 11eyes (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=83102)

haiz123321 2009-09-03 08:37

Something I would like to say before hand. My spoiler tags will contain MASSIVE SPOILERS about the plot. You have been warned.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 2472858)
At least, another Opening from Ayane would satisfy me plenty (**** tears... pattern probably?)

I'm actually glad that someone noticed the tears pattern. I've heard Moonlight tears from Asriel and Lunatic, Endless tears from Ayane. Moonlight tears imo, is a song that can go well in the anime.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyfall (Post 2473084)
Can't say i am all that surprised - ever since i played the original VN, i thought it looked like something to be animated one day. That said, i am not sure how enthusiastic i am about it - the original premise had a fair bit of potential, but much like Klashikari, i found the story plagued by a lot of problems, and it degenerated a fair bit towards the end it in plot quality. Still, this should be fairly atmospheric to watch (at least at start), and if they actually do something to improve the story - all the better. At worst, i dare to hope for another wonderful OP single, as the game's opening was a treat to my ears :). Things not worth looking towards to: the male lead, who makes all the other clueless harem leads look like insightful relationship counselors. Kakeru managed to reach new heights (or was it lows ...?). At any rate, we shall see what the anime does with it.

From my view, it was the same thing that happened with Ichigo, Plot Armor. Cause there were one too many times where he could've got killed, brutally at that.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizuno (Post 2534210)
So Shiori's in it but not Mio and Kanae?

Shiori is from the original 11 eyes that made an appearance again with Kaori due to their fans requesting that they have bigger parts (I think). Mio and Kanae are in the Crossover story, which is another story that has some relation to the original.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrath88 (Post 2538312)
Is this going to be the next season's obligatory eroge adaptation? Meh, it'll be a long time before I can get around to playing this. Klash and Sky, mind giving spoilers about the story? :D

Spoiler for MASSIVE SPOILER:

If you want more details I can PM you the plot although it won't be 100% accurate since I played the game with a translation program that made the translated dialogue into really REALLY broken english
Quote:

Originally Posted by -Sho- (Post 2558283)
Anyone thinks that this anime reminds Rental Magica ?
The guy is like the main character .

:heh: He does not have glam sight though and the reason for that eye patch is really stupid, but I can be wrong because I went through the visual novel with really broken grammar after all

Wrath88 2009-09-04 10:31

I knew that much of the plot already by the way, but thanks for the effort. Haiz... I think I'll become the VN-adaptation player: after PL, I'll move on to this game. From what I can see so far, this has potential to be a good adaptation as the respective girls' routes are closely linked.

Midonin 2009-09-04 10:34

Aside from the ending content (if you know what I mean), whichever route one goes with doesn't make a huge difference, with one exception. I'm remaining intentionally vague.

haiz123321 2009-09-07 05:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrath88 (Post 2624878)
I knew that much of the plot already by the way, but thanks for the effort. Haiz... I think I'll become the VN-adaptation player: after PL, I'll move on to this game. From what I can see so far, this has potential to be a good adaptation as the respective girls' routes are closely linked.

Well yes, the good thing about this VN is that you can actually view certain scenarios as other characters. E.g. You can view a scene between Kakeru and Yuka from Yuka's POV instead.

EDIT: Anyone knows the name of the Dark Knight that uses chinese kenpo? Translation i got from my program was scarbreast tuskfish, which obviously isn't true

Anyone mind posting the names of all the dark knights?

izmosmolnar 2009-09-29 17:36

I'm not entirely sure (feel free to correct me), but I've heard that's going to be the OP song (the animation is from a mix of 11eyes and 11eyes crossover vids).
Spoiler for youtube vid:

Midonin 2009-09-29 17:54

That is indeed the OP. Quite the wicked song; can't wait to see the animation that goes with it.

Wrath88 2009-09-30 00:32

Those guys who played the game, mind sharing on how much action the rest of us can expect during the show?

Eisdrache 2009-09-30 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midonin (Post 2608452)
We now have an airdate confirmed. 10/6 will be the debut, and it'll air at 25:00.

When exactly is 25:00 ?

velvet 2009-09-30 03:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whorl (Post 2593711)
All characters in this anime retain their voice actors from the game, just using aliases. Meaning Ono Daisuke voicing Kakeru is normal to anyone who has played it.

seriously? That was Mai Goto?
IIRC there's no voice for kakeru in the PC version though..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eisdrache

One hour after midnight? I may be wrong tho :heh:

Omniscient 2009-09-30 03:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow Kira01 (Post 2586808)
The C76 trailer looks okay.. It is difficult to tell how the anime will turn out based on this

Here's the non-cam version of it. The song sounds pretty good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eisdrache (Post 2674158)

1AM the next day technically, but since people are still awake, you think of it as still belonging to the day before.

Mizuno 2009-09-30 05:19

The song increased my expectation for this anime. I hope it will turn out decent at least.

Skyfall 2009-09-30 05:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrath88 (Post 2673927)
Those guys who played the game, mind sharing on how much action the rest of us can expect during the show?

We are all about to find out in a week, but it is safe to say you shouldn't be disappointed if it is action you are looking for. The story thrives on action and atmosphere, and so long as they don't change much about that (and it should be pretty safe to say they won't) we should get reasonable amounts of both (Bear in mind this is effectively shounen after all :)). I rather like the OP song linked above (which was to be expected); much like Endless Tears (the crossover OP) had an obvious semblance to Lunatic Tears (the original OP), this one has a semblance to both. Which is good, as i find both of those very much to my liking. Can't wait for when the single is going to be released.

Personally i am rather confused about their footage choice for the trailer though, i believe it had some unnecessary scenes, and overall didn't really give a feel of what the anime would be about. If their intention was to make a trailer that would get people excited about the show ... well, i am not sure this one would achieve that, nor would it really transmit the feeling of what the anime would be about, but who knows - maybe they intentionally kept things vague.

Master Anime 2009-09-30 06:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by velvet (Post 2674165)
seriously? That was Mai Goto?
IIRC there's no voice for kakeru in the PC version though..

Kakeru in PC version have voice but only on some scene

Divaa 2009-09-30 06:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by izmosmolnar (Post 2673271)
I'm not entirely sure (feel free to correct me), but I've heard that's going to be the OP song (the animation is from a mix of 11eyes and 11eyes crossover vids).
Spoiler for youtube vid:

Was it just me or for like the first 30 seconds of that intro I heard the umineko theme.
Or perhaps that was just me.

Edit: I take that back, just certain parts kinda have it. 39-50

Pellissier 2009-10-02 14:31

A... fairly appealing scan from Megami (nov 09 issue)

Ichy 2009-10-03 06:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pellissier (Post 2679742)
A... fairly appealing scan from Megami (nov 09 issue)

Nice :)
I hope there will be some images of Kukuri and Rizetto soon.

Pellissier 2009-10-04 03:35

Here's another fresh scan from the series, admittedly the art is quite good.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8764/98680.th.jpg

edit: +1

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6808/98840.th.jpg

Ichy 2009-10-06 10:25

Thanks for the scans :)

so 24 hours until episode 1.
Anyone willing to sub it?

Midonin 2009-10-06 14:11

Hell to the yes.

I was about a fifth of the way into watching the first episode before I saw this announcement, but now I figure - I can wait a little longer.

Ichy 2009-10-06 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midonin (Post 2687602)
Hell to the yes.

I was about a fifth of the way into watching the first episode before I saw this announcement, but now I figure - I can wait a little longer.

Not even one episode aired and they already rated it? lolwut?

By the way anyone has non camrip version of this trailer?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAHoyLeKLoU