AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Tick! Tack! - another navel's game (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=27959)

Cyz 2006-01-18 21:05

Tick! Tack! - another navel's game

for all nerine fans, mayumi fans, forbesii fans and all those demon race fans...then this game is for you. this is yet another game from navel. and yes, nerine, mayumi, forbesii, and also itsuki (no idea why) is on this game.

SnakeLegend 2006-01-18 21:13

errr its kinda old man.
but chill people.
Spoiler:

Vexx 2006-01-19 05:29

Its relatively simple and such.... Mayumi and Itsuki are involved (some time travel fun) .... lots of pretty demon women ..... and lots of Forbesii for Tiamat ...

it released last fall ... but its still available to buy via Himeya and other sources for exports ....

SnakeLegend 2006-01-19 06:36

but still its pretty sweet. got addicted to it forever :D

Cyz 2006-01-19 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeLegend
errr its kinda old man.
but chill people.
Spoiler:

well anything old is sometimes new :)

Rin-Kun 2006-01-19 16:56

and the mother is
Spoiler for :

curious cat 2006-04-03 01:09

her mums name is'nt sage !!!!

Kinny Riddle 2006-04-03 08:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by curious cat
her mums name is'nt sage !!!!

What are you talking about? Of course it is! ACCEPT THE FACT THAT SHE'S A CUTER MILF THAN AMA-SAN!!! :heh:

I suppose you've yet to play through the game. Believe me...
Spoiler:

Riker 2006-04-03 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle
What are you talking about? Of course it is! ACCEPT THE FACT THAT SHE'S A CUTER MILF THAN AMA-SAN!!!

Blasphemy !

How dare you challenge the sacred loli milf goddess Ama-sama ! :uhoh: :heh:

Perhaps in the SHUFFLE! game she doesn't have much exposure, but we all saw how great she is in the anime.

Ama-sama > All :)

KiNA 2006-04-03 09:07

LMAO KR, u've pissed Riker-sama :heh:

Kinny Riddle 2006-04-03 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riker
Blasphemy !

How dare you challenge the sacred loli milf goddess Ama-sama ! :uhoh: :heh:

Perhaps in the SHUFFLE! game she doesn't have much exposure, but we all saw how great she is in the anime.

Ama-sama > All :)

I don't hate Ama, but I stand by my choice. :p Yes, I admit her lack of CGs in the game contributed me picking Sage over her, but only just, thanks to the anime. Sides, Sage qualifies more as a "loli" than Ama-san anyway, just look at her small chest.

Though I reserve the right to pick Ama-san again if she gets a few scenes with Asa in Asa's own sequel game. :D

KiNA 2006-04-03 09:09

^ More so if she get a H scene dedicated to her as well :naughty:

ShadowrazoR 2006-04-03 09:18

and end up with rin being asa's ex-boyfriend and current father? this is turning into mai otome :heh:

KiNA 2006-04-03 09:25

Ahahahaha.. all the more reason to hate the green one :heh:

ShadowrazoR 2006-04-03 09:45

wait. let's stop before this turns into yet another shuffle girls' fanclubs flame war.

Xellos-_^ 2006-04-03 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowrazoR
wait. let's stop before this turns into yet another shuffle girls' fanclubs flame war.

it is kinda cold out here in the bay area today.

lets keep the flames alive for some warmth :p

btw, i was the first to suggest a time travel idea of RinXAma back before the hack :D

And some h-scene of Ama-san would be great :naughty:

not to mention we ned some H stuff for Kareha and mayumi as well.

Kinny Riddle 2006-04-03 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
it is kinda cold out here in the bay area today.

lets keep the flames alive for some warmth :p

btw, i was the first to suggest a time travel idea of RinXAma back before the hack :D

And some h-scene of Ama-san would be great :naughty:

not to mention we ned some H stuff for Kareha and mayumi as well.

We're into :topicoff: territory now. I suggest some of the posts above be moved into a new thread. The biggest problem would be to make sure YURIA doesn't get into any legal trouble.

To avoid any "moral backlash" from nosy parents and the hypocritical self-righteous media, seiyuus normally use a different stage name when performing in ero-games.

You know it's the same person from their voices in both the game and the anime, but nosy parents can't prove that.

Except for YURIA, who used the same stage name for her credit as Ama-san in both the game and anime. I guess she's comfortable using her own stage name since there's no H-scenes of Ama-san. But that'll have to change when Ama-san does get to do it with her son-in-law. :D

Xellos-_^ 2006-04-03 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle
We're into :topicoff: territory now. I suggest some of the posts above be moved into a new thread. The biggest problem would be to make sure YURIA doesn't get into any legal trouble.

To avoid any "moral backlash" from nosy parents and the hypocritical self-righteous media, seiyuus normally use a different stage name when performing in ero-games.

You know it's the same person from their voices in both the game and the anime, but nosy parents can't prove that.

Except for YURIA, who used the same stage name for her credit as Ama-san in both the game and anime. I guess she's comfortable using her own stage name since there's no H-scenes of Ama-san. But that'll have to change when Ama-san does get to do it with her son-in-law. :D

Since it is a younger Ama-san, they can use a "different" va :rolleyes:

ShadowrazoR 2006-04-03 11:27

or maybe just YURIA with a cuter voice.:D

Xellos-_^ 2006-04-03 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowrazoR
or maybe just YURIA with a cuter voice.:D

Notice i "different" under quotation marks.