AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Ultimate Chuunin or Genin Team [Manga] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=3207)

reymysteriojr 2003-12-21 09:16

Ultimate Chuunin or Genin Team [Manga]

If you pick Any 5 for a mission who would it be and why?

wnkryo 2003-12-21 09:28

Gaara, naruto, sasuke, hinata, and shikamaru.

~~~~~~

Before I begin to explain why i want these ppl to be the ultimate gennin/chunnin team, I first want to note that i would of added the amazing pimping rock lee to the list, but he is currently unable to fight baSed on the anime (Damn that gaara --|--)

~~~~~~

So the reason why i choose these people is ~ Gaara would be the muscle of the team, and so would sasuke. Naruto is also kind of the muscle for the team (if he turns kyuubi), but mostly he is the strategist of the team. Hinata is the girl factor in the team (well, you always need a girl in any team, so none of the guys turn gay :twitch: ), and her buyakugan is very usefull at times. Finnaly shikamaru is the leader of the team and with his intelegence and reasonable thinking he can guide his team to achieve any mission.

Muraki 2003-12-21 09:36

I would have to say same as wnkryo hehe that would be one hell of a team..

Personally I'd rather have Neji then Sasuke just b/c I hate Sasuke and think Neji is much much better :P

But if its Neji instead u'd need another girl XD XD Neji and Naruto might get...too close XD XD...Neji and Naruto's little talks the later chapters....and incest really would up the rating (age) notch on this manga XD XD

OFFSPRiNGCo16 2003-12-21 10:21

I think that the best team would be depending on where they were fighting Shino, Shika, Naruto, Neji, and Sasuke. I only say Shino instead of somone like Gaara because how well do you think Gaara could really work with others? Shino, yea he is kind of a loner but he comes up with awesome strategies and in a forest type enviorment, he can rule because of his bugs.

smee 2003-12-21 10:40

gaara, lee, naruto, sasuke, and neji.

wnkryo 2003-12-21 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by OFFSPRiNGCo16
I think that the best team would be depending on where they were fighting Shino, Shika, Naruto, Neji, and Sasuke. I only say Shino instead of somone like Gaara because how well do you think Gaara could really work with others? Shino, yea he is kind of a loner but he comes up with awesome strategies and in a forest type enviorment, he can rule because of his bugs.

Err, you have to add a girl to that team, if not most of the guys will turn homo sexual, and you do NOT want that ;)

Dragon Flame 2003-12-21 10:59

u afraid of gays wnkyro? just because there are no girls doesnt mean they'll turn gay, no one in Kabuto's team is gay

the ultimate Chuunin/Genin team, hmm...

Temari (Cuz shes smart and strong), Shikamaru (Cuz hes a mofuggin genius who wont let u die, if hes there), Naruto (Cuz hes the main character with the kyuubi and that helps, alot), Sasuke (Cuz Naruto and Sasuke work well together, plus Sasuke can kick ass now that hes you know what lvl 2), and finally, Neji (To be the scout and make sure the group is safe from ambush)

Vicious 2003-12-21 11:55

Only Itachi would do the job.

He is a Chuunin after all :D

Jack Zodiac 2003-12-21 12:23

Itachi never became a Jounin?

Genin Team: Naruto (of course, for raw power), Neji (for the Byakugan's defensive range), Kiba (for his and Akamaru's nose), Lee (superior speed and strength), and Ino (stealth, range, mind-control attacks).

Chuunin Team: Uh... Shikamaru and... Iruka... I think they're the only Chuunin with names, outside of minor characters. Screw...

El Diablo 2003-12-21 13:10

Shikamaru - Well, would you NOT have him?
Naruto - Well, as Kyubi naruto, he can pretty much take down anybody who the missions for these teams would encounter
Neji - He has the byakugan, but is also a lot stronger than Hinata
Kiba - Basically makes up for what Neji lacks when it comes to scouting
Gaara - Well, you AREN'T going to fail your mission with him in your team really

Vicious 2003-12-21 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Zodiac
Itachi never became a Jounin?

Sadly, no.
Just after he became ANBU leader (when he was still a Chuunin), he got rid of his clan and entered the Akatsuki. He never took the Exam or whatever to become a Chuunin.
But his strength excedes Kage :D

Well, a good group would be:
- Naruto (secret weapon to kick the enemie's ass)
- Shikamaru (strategical dude)
- Neji (the-eye-who-sees-it-all)
- Shino (can help with his insects and his intelligence too)
- Sakura (enemy bait) :heh:

Sasuke wouldn't obey orders, and Gaara can easily get out of control and kill everyone. So they aren't good choices IMO. Kiba and Choji are other good choices. Kiba with his smell sense, and Choji with his poure strength.

eLstar 2003-12-21 13:17

In terms of Pure Talent

Shikamaru - As the leader of course
Naruto - Same as Vicious' Answer
Shino - Same as Vicious' Answer
Neji - For his sight and awareness and power
Sasuke - all his skills and speed

In terms of meshing well together....

Shikamaru - He can team up with anyone.
Naruto - Same as above.
Choji - Perfect partner for Shikamaru (not in a gay kind of way you sickos)
Kiba - He has good senses and already knows how to work as a team with Akamaru.
Hinata - Good Vision and also is good teammates with Kiba and will try her hardest to impress Naruto.

Tboz 2003-12-21 13:34

I think Kishimoto's party of five is actually very balanced. Naruto with his raw offensive power should be able to deal with most enemies. If need be, I would swap Chouji with Gaara for his defensive power. :D

Jack Zodiac 2003-12-21 14:26

Oh, we're still talkin anime here. Heh...

Uh, yeah! Then, replace Ino with Shikamaru and there's my perfect team. Ya' figure the Kagemane is easily one of the most useful techniques to have. It gives you complete control of a fight, and absolute control of your opponent's life if you're willing to go that far.

Ino's body-swap isn't too far off.

Joe Dalton 2003-12-21 14:44

naruto, sasuke, rock lee, Shino and asuming he cooperates gaara.

Naruto has the ability to be 1 step ahead of any enemy. plus he is faster and stronger then almost anyone else since he controlls the chakra of the foxy fox :)
Sasuke always in competetion with naruto they will push eachother to become stronger and they are an exelent match and understand eachother fast. plus he can see through any genjutsu and ninjutsu
Rock lee is faster and stronger (asuming he heals 1 day) then any other genin and has the ability to kick serious ass if they are overpowered.
Shino can sent his bugs all over as scouts and can suck the chakra right out of the opponent.
Gaara because he wont hesitate to kill and is verry good at it

Kamui4356 2003-12-21 15:03

It depends on the type of mission. For intelligence gathering I'd pick Shikamaru, Neji, Ino, Shino, and Hinata. They'd be the best for something like that since they all know good methods for getting the info, and wouldn't do something stupid that gives away their postion. I'd never pick Naruto, Kiba, or Lee for a mission like that.

For a mission where combat is expected, I'd pick Shikamaru, Naruto, Neji, Lee, and Sasuke. You have Shikamaru to lead and the four strongest genin in Konoha.
Of course I'm assuming that Lee recovers for this and I'm not including the manga past the conclusion of the story arc the anime is currently on.

Lord Raiden 2003-12-21 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicious
Only Itachi would do the job.

He is a Chuunin after all :D

WTH?? Dude,
Spoiler:

Shadamehr 2003-12-21 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
WTH?? Dude,
Spoiler:

Umm...I think he's referring to the fact that

Spoiler:

Grav 2003-12-21 22:59

5 man group - Naruto, Shikamaru, Sasuke, Shino, Neji

3 man group - Naruto, Sasuke, Shino

Vicious 2003-12-21 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
WTH?? Dude,
Spoiler:

Uh... Raiden-san, please read the posts more carefully.

Itachi is Chuunin by military ranks.
Itachi has Kage's strength.

About the military ranks, it has been discussed many times already. They actually don't represent your strength after all. Just look at Kabuto- he's a Genin that's as strong as Kakashi.

In other words, it's what Shadamehr-san said :D