AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Ore no Imouto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   Ore no Imouto - General Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=93482)

Julio C 2012-04-01 14:51

For reals? Are you serious? is it possible? This better not be a joke!

Mazryonh 2012-04-01 20:59

Let me guess, are they going to reward the fans' continued loyalty to this franchise by finally making Ayase dress up in that "Thanatos Eros" costume now?

type-R! 2012-04-01 22:25

Hopefully they won't end the 2nd season with the Ruri incident as a cliffhanger, although to many that would a be a good stopping point.

monir 2012-04-01 23:25

All discussion in regards to the 2nd season can now take place in this thread. Thanks.

B2-Lancer 2012-05-30 12:41

Ore no Imouto "Best Of Both Moons" Radioplay

Here's hoping this topic's general enough for this thread.

Greetings & Suggestions Wanted!

I'm contributing to a Ore no Imouto dream-fantasy mini-radioplay on the Voice Acting Club whose theme is 'the best of both worlds' where Saori and Kanako are fused in a temple into one girl whose character, appearance and talents are a middle-ground of the two (a mystic melding of the moment of their marriages with Kyousuke from different time-planes as in PC game). Though a dream-theme, we want to treat it as "real" as any Ore no Imouto chapter in terms of her character and reactions.

I can always guess the resultant personality from such a fusion (trying to avoid a simplistic "half-half" personality thing -- "Kannagi" does this very well), but I'd much appreciate your own takes on this new girl's persona that we can use as a character profile and voice attributes gauge.

We'll credit your contribution.
Thanks a trillion!

Otarusama 2012-07-06 18:25

Just marathoned this today... *nosebleed*

So god damned cute...... All I've seen is the little fanged one for months on /a/ and now I can truly appreciate it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Kirino... *_*

Urzu 7 2012-08-19 22:27

I watched this series before, but I saw the episodes that aired on TV. Then, there were some extra episodes, I think it was an 'alternate' ending or something. They might have been on disc only (not broadcasted on TV). The series is now licensed. Where can I view those extra episodes? Does the DVD/BR distributor have them on their site available for streaming? Is there a place to view them streaming legally? Is it on Crunchyroll?

relentlessflame 2012-08-19 22:37

Is tonight "have other people do my anime homework for me" night? You can look this stuff up on Google, you know... :heh:

The bonus episodes are not available for legal subtitled streaming anywhere I can see. They are, of course, available on the official DVDs.

Urzu 7 2012-08-19 23:05

Heh, yeah, I'm asking around about series. :heh: There are four currently airing ones I'm asking about. I wanna get feedback on what to expect and so forth. Then there is a fifth series, which is Dog Days season 2, which I want to watch, but I have to watch season 1 first. I asked about Ore no Imouto because I've been wondering about the extra episodes for awhile but never looked into it.

So the extra episodes are on DVD. Hmm. I hope they are on a single disc. That'd make things much easier if I only had to buy one disc.

I wanted to get at least some feedback on four series instead of just simply diving into all four. In case I got some feedback that made me think "Oh, maybe I don't wanna check that one out" or "Ah, maybe I'll check it out, but it isn't a high priority".

kirino@love 2012-08-20 07:27

sorry I do not understand this story bonus episode episode you want to talk about the true route (when Kirino leaving America)?

Urzu 7 2012-08-21 22:13

It has to do with extra content that is other than the episodes that aired on TV.