AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Reviews & Recommendations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Looking for some new good animes to watch. (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=119249)

rachels270692 2013-04-28 16:00

Looking for some new good animes to watch.

Hi I am looking for some good anime to watch, i like romance and comedy animes. I like both henti (if that is spelled right :P) and both yaoi and yuri. but I am not that into dark animes but will look at them for i do like a few like hellsin that was amzaing :P
I have seen alot of anime, and can not reamber half of them for I have had a broke from them for a bit. I will look at all please no mangas thank you I like them but not into reading them right now.

I would love it if they had alot of eps but a few is ok, for i want something which will keep me coming back for more.

thank you I can not wait to see what you give me :D

ps-sorry if my speling is bad I am dysicx and spell checker hates me *blush*

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2013-04-28 16:10

Well, I am not sure about giving you hentai titles here, but I can pm you if you wish. If there is one thing that is sorely lacking in most hentai titles, it's that the plots very often make little sense, so I will tell you the ones with solid storylines.

For romance and comedy, try Clannad, Level E, Gintama, Sket Dance, Fruits Basket, Minami-ke, Ouran, and Wagaya no Oinari-sama.

rachels270692 2013-04-28 16:16

Sure that would be great, and thanks for the few there i ahve seen fruits basket and loved it, i have it all on dvd my brother got it me for xmas a few years ago.
I will check out the other ones and see if any catch my eye :D

SeijiSensei 2013-04-28 20:31

I suggest giving Kamisama Hajimemashita a try. It has the same director as Fruits Basket. Both shows are considered "shoujo," that is shows made for teenaged girls and young women.

Since you are in England, I'm not sure you'll be able to watch that link, but there is a "Horrible" version out there.

ReaperxKingx 2013-04-28 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachels270692 (Post 4657784)
Hi I am looking for some good anime to watch, i like romance and comedy animes. I like both henti (if that is spelled right :P) and both yaoi and yuri. but I am not that into dark animes but will look at them for i do like a few like hellsin that was amzaing :P
I have seen alot of anime, and can not reamber half of them for I have had a broke from them for a bit. I will look at all please no mangas thank you I like them but not into reading them right now.

I would love it if they had alot of eps but a few is ok, for i want something which will keep me coming back for more.

thank you I can not wait to see what you give me :D

ps-sorry if my speling is bad I am dysicx and spell checker hates me *blush*

Do you have a list of the anime you have already watched? That way we could give suggestions based off what you already watched.

rachels270692 2013-04-29 06:54

thanks SeijiSensei i will check that out to watch :D

ok list of ones i have watch this should be fun hehe
Hayate no Gotoku
Tamako Market
Ultra Maniac
Kyo kara Maoh
Princess Resurrection
Kare Kano
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
kuroshitsuji
kodocha
dekai ichi hatsukoi
kamisama kazoku
karain revolution
kamichama karin
karin
yumeiro patissiere
yugioh
naruto
familior of zero
zero no tsukaima
vampire knight
beyblade
bobobo-bo-bo-bobo
pokemon
digimon
sailor moon
one piece
mew mew power
full moon wo sagashite
shugo chara
dragon ball Z
rave master
soul eater
baka n test

and more but they are all the ones i can find that i reamber useing my brother anime list as help hehe :P hope it helps i like alot of things

Yami no Ou 2013-04-30 04:30

if you like you can try Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai,Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru,Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai,Bakemonogatari,Nisemonogatari,Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
i hope it helps even if a little bit :)

rachels270692 2013-04-30 06:40

thanks yami no ou they are great i will have a watch and see what I think.
but man why do some anime have reallly long name lol makes it so hard to reamber or even say them hehe :P

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-04-30 06:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachels270692 (Post 4659782)
but man why do some anime have reallly long name lol makes it so hard to reamber or even say them hehe :P

Well, you can blame a light novel called Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai! (OreImo for short) for that trend. That novel (and anime) is the one who made long-ass title popular for both novels and their anime adaptations :D.

rachels270692 2013-04-30 09:48

lol curse you long named anime. :P
i dont mind them but when people ask me what are you watching i just can not tell them anything but for it has one hell of a long name :P then they get mad for they think it should be easy to say and when i saw them it is not they just huff at me :P

Yami no Ou 2013-04-30 17:36

well a lot of long named anime was really good so it can't be helped :)

rachels270692 2013-05-01 05:45

lol i know i just wish i could say them.
and come on people i need more, i watch animes really fast when i get into them hehe :P

rachels270692 2013-05-02 05:11

bump up my post *eat popcorn as i wait for more animes*

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-05-02 06:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachels270692 (Post 4662197)
bump up my post *eat popcorn as i wait for more animes*

Some members might be a bit jaded since what you're asking has been done a thousand times before. But I'm here to help ;). Check the below page:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...ng+for+romANCE
And look at the lists of animes in the first post. I think those lists and impressions will help you greatly.

If that's not enough, here's some backup :D:
http://forums.animesuki.com/search.p...rchid=15078382

Enjoy

rachels270692 2013-05-02 14:19

thanks alot I will check them :D

Siphine 2013-05-04 14:58

Highschool DXD!!!!!! Its a bit dark but I <3 it, its just so funny but there is romance so yeah good there too:P

rachels270692 2013-05-04 15:07

i loved highschool dxd i am waitting for a season 2 which i think is coming out this year well i hope it is anyway for it is so cool :D

Siphine 2013-05-04 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachels270692 (Post 4665690)
i loved highschool dxd i am waitting for a season 2 which i think is coming out this year well i hope it is anyway for it is so cool :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25WoaceZECA The announcement for the 2nd season (no subs sorry) but proof that it will be here in July:D

And a thread for all new info including new characters, fanart, and other fun stuff :heh:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=114563

Always nice to know someone else enjoys something as much as you do:D

Princess Lover I would say is good, kinda like Highschool DXD in a way and there is a hentai spinoff of it:D

rachels270692 2013-05-05 11:08

:D cool i will check it out thanks.

and yes that was the vid i saw i so can not wait, i want to see how to0 two act around each other for he did give up his arm for her :P

rachels270692 2013-05-08 05:35

bump bump bump