AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   New Anime-Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles (spoilers) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=39207)

I love waffles! 2006-11-23 17:20

New Anime-Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles (spoilers)

From Jump magazine
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8...e001nu2.th.jpghttp://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6...e003mt4.th.jpg
There will not be a new season of unfillered Naruto starting in spring.

Because it's being renamed.

Got you, didn't I?

Anyway, when Part 2 starts, the series will change its title to ナルト:疾風伝, which reads Naruto: Shippuu-den, and translates vaguely to Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles.
The creators have stated that this new title comes from
Spoiler for Part 2 spoiler:

When will this new series start, you ask? Good question.
First things first, Japan tracks seasons using solstices and equinoxes as mid-seasons. So spring officially starts on th 3rd of February.
Also, new info has also been released about the Naruto card game. It starts a new revision with Part 2 characters and a whole new set of rules to coincide with the new series. The starter sets for this new series go on sale on the 15th of February, which is also a Thursday, which is when Naruto airs. Coincidence? We'll see.

Also, there's a Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles movie announced for next summer.

Be happy, everyone! A new start!

The Valeyard 2006-11-23 19:16

Credit for this info goes to Pazuzu from narutoforums :)

Tokkan 2006-11-23 19:53

So it's a seperate series? Wouldn't that mean it's under a seperate license and we would be able to put subs up on here until this license gets given to someone in the US?

Luminion Lancer 2006-11-23 20:04

-Holy shit!!!! Does that mean the end of "Filler Hell"? Oh man, this is a glorious day indeed.

Illuyankas 2006-11-23 20:24

I should have known someone would have beaten me to it... Excellent news.

Lebron 2006-11-23 20:41

Freaking Finally, seems like it will be starting on Feb 15

minuteman 2006-11-23 22:45

thank god we are finally going to see naruto part 2

kikko_s 2006-11-24 01:47

I love the reactions and the threads that pop up rejoicing over the end of fillers. It's like when the disciples found out Jesus came back from the dead. At first, doubt... then total jubilation and thinking about the hard times that it has been (what, since around spring of '05?).

rasedori 2006-11-24 02:16

yay the fillers are going to end on feb 15 which is in about 3 months:D:D :D :D

Sinaura 2006-11-27 12:58

Is this the Naruto version of Z (dragonball z) where the series turns to a more gritty, serious nature? Idonno, adding "Hurricane Chronicles" seem pretty pointless.

Rurik 2006-11-27 12:59

Are you asking for the full translation of the page? Or about the name?

Well, a heads up, It was published in latest Shonen Issue that Naruto fillers will end in February, this will start with Part 2 of Naruto, which wil be called:

"Naruto: the Hurricane Chronicles"

This new name is because something we got to learn in the Manga:

Spoiler:

I hope this helps out. check your PM

Syaoran 2006-11-27 15:30

Have to see this animated... on first view manga Naruto is more handsome :3

Mr. Johnny 5 2006-11-27 16:25

Well i guess it's certain now...that took a darn while....i cant believe we are so patient.

Raihen 2006-11-27 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 (Post 751791)
i cant believe we are so patient.

Same here :P, but let see. From the other hand, what will be with KG ? If it will be in Part 1 Naruto we will have less fillers :P

Missilebuster 2006-11-27 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinaura (Post 751638)
Is this the Naruto version of Z (dragonball z) where the series turns to a more gritty, serious nature? Idonno, adding "Hurricane Chronicles" seem pretty pointless.

actually yeah, thats a good analogy. And ill be pissed if naruto's new jutsu turns out to be "the hurricane"

HazardNights 2006-11-27 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinaura (Post 751638)

Pretty much the case. The Dragon Ball manga if I recall correctly kept being called "Dragon Ball" even though they started the Vegeta saga and kept the name all the way through the Bull Sagas. The name of the show just changed to show the difference since there was a nice time skip between the fight between Goku and Piccolo and Goku showing up with Gohan. Also the like said the tone in the show changed as a result.

Just realized that Dragon Ball on a whole has had 3 time skips. One with Goku going from a kid to a young adult. Then the jumping ahead to the birth of Gohan. Then another with Gohan going from a young teen to a high school student. 4 actually if you count Dragon Ball GT where it shows Gohan as a father to Pan. Are there any other series that had jumps like this?

Reiatsu 2006-11-28 07:55

There is a god after all...

Can we have an IRL timeskip to feburary pls? ^-^

Luminion Lancer 2006-11-28 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raihen (Post 751813)
Same here :P, but let see. From the other hand, what will be with KG ? If it will be in Part 1 Naruto we will have less fillers :P

-Kakashi Gaiden? Well from the looks of things the anime might skip that in favor of the actual Part 2 of the manga. But that doesn't mean they'll brush it off completely. I imagine that the new start will go like this: 1st is the start of Part 2 when Naruto returns and Gaara is captured. They do the battle and Kakashi is of course eghsausted and put in a hospital. During his time there the viewers will probably see him reminese on his past (which will of course start the Kakashi Gaiden).

Naruto_Demon 2006-11-28 14:07

I'm glad the fillers will be over soon, but I'm not totally sure if I like the name change to "Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles" it makes it seem like a brand new anime...and it's a timeskip...
Anyone agree with me?

But it does make sense because Naruto's chakra type is wind...

Lumir 2006-11-28 15:25

Quick question about this "wind" element chakra. Is this from naruto's own chakra (blue) or the kyuubi's (red)?