AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The General "Oh MAMAAA, I'm in pain!" thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113610)

NoemiChan 2012-07-22 03:55

The General "Oh MAMAAA, I'm in pain!" thread

Don't know if this is the right thread for this but anyway...

Pain? Hmmm.... Yesterday, I just got bitten by one of our admitted patients due to Schizophrenia. His teeth just marked itself on my knee. Dammit!!! It took six of us to pin him down. Well, that's part of the risks for us nurses. May of my teammates said they might have punch the guy if he did that to them. God, that guy is not in his proper mind. Got no hatred to that guy, I feel sorry for him and his family.

Now I'm worried for the injections I will be taking like TT and ARV. Hmp... Goodluck for me.

sa547 2012-07-22 06:00

^
Considering you're an intern, well, you'll have to get the shots immediately; there will be those odd patients who'll require some strong-arm.

NoemiChan 2012-07-22 06:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by sa547 (Post 4267124)
^
Considering you're an intern, well, you'll have to get the shots immediately; there will be those odd patients who'll require some strong-arm.

The funny thing is only I hold one limb alone. The others hold the other limbs by pairs. hahaha. That makes me strong? God, he was trying to bite my hands. He came from a decent family but got insane due to personal problems. Like I said... though he bitten me... I still pity him...

I might have to get 5 shots.:heh:

MeoTwister5 2012-07-22 06:51

The shots are usually free for medical staff...

HasuMasu 2012-07-22 07:28

General Pain Thread?

Sure, I had muscle cramps sometime in August of last year.

The Heart is a muscle.

NoemiChan 2012-07-22 07:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 4267200)
General Pain Thread?

Sure, I had muscle cramps sometime in August of last year.

The Heart is a muscle.

Heart Cramps? Hmmm... got to check that. I got a co worker who had a chatmate who complained of chest pain but afraid to go to the doctor. Days after... he died. :(

HasuMasu 2012-07-22 07:54

^ The funny thing about my case is that during the attack I found the time to post a status about it on Facebook. :heh:

When my older brother heard the news he was surprised since he saw the status and thought it was a joke. :eyespin:

Eragon 2012-07-22 07:59

The worst pain is when it goes on like forever. Like when your teeth(the front ones) feel like they are being picked with a needle and the pain goes directly through your gums to your brain......... and when this gets worse in the night....you can't eat anything can't drink anything and you feel like gouging your teeth out......Yeah, I had to endure that for 2-3 weeks.

NoemiChan 2012-07-22 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 4267237)
^ The funny thing about my case is that during the attack I found the time to post a status about it on Facebook. :heh:

When my older brother heard the news he was surprised since he saw the status and thought it was a joke. :eyespin:

Better have it check it out. He might order some labs like ECG, Chest X-Ray APL, a Complete Blood Chem.. don't know if HDL and LDL levels are included oh , yeah Triglycerides too, I think.

HasuMasu 2012-07-22 08:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4267246)
Better have it check it out. He might order some labs like ECG, Chest X-Ray APL, a Complete Blood Chem.. don't know if HDL and LDL levels are included oh , yeah Triglycerides too, I think.

It happened last year, I've done all the tests. That's why I said it was a Heart Cramp instead of a Heart Attack. :)

NoemiChan 2012-07-22 08:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 4267252)
It happened last year, I've done all the tests. That's why I said it was a Heart Cramp instead of a Heart Attack. :)

Well, the signs ain't a sign of progress.... You have to have the latest examination result.. A year is quite too long....

antediluvian 2012-07-22 08:58

Oh, I am very sorry you're in so much pain. I am too, but I am waiting for an insurance approval before I can seek further treatment for what is ailing me. I hope it comes soon. :(

Haak 2012-07-22 10:42

"General" is spelt wrong on the the thread title.

Anyway, I'm suferring from mild hunger pains due to Ramadan. Does that count?

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2012-07-22 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haak (Post 4267473)
"General" is spelt wrong on the the thread title.

Anyway, I'm suferring from mild hunger pains due to Ramadan. Does that count?

You didn't do pre-fasting prior to Ramadan? I find that helps a lot. Hunger has never been a problem. The thirst is the worst, especially during summer. I always suffer from sore throat. Well, thankfully this year's summer sucks, with countless rain and what not.

Haak 2012-07-22 10:51

Its not really that big of a deal really. Its more discomfort than pain actually. XP

Kimidori 2012-07-22 11:14

back pain due to ankylosing spondylitis :(

Endless Soul 2012-07-22 13:24

When I woke up after having open-chest surgery, oh yeah, there was a lot of pain. It even hurt to breathe.

Endless "Survivor" Soul

Dhomochevsky 2012-07-22 13:49

From all the things I had, like smashed finger, ripped ligaments and so on, teeth are still the worst.
For most pains, if you stay absolutely still, you can somewhat minimize it. Not so much for teeth, the pain only gets worse and worse, never stops or weakens even for a bit, until you just want to bash your head against a wall to get some pain diversion...

On the plus side, they are easy to solve with a short visit to the doc.

BradleySmith 2012-07-22 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4267022)
Don't know if this is the right thread for this but anyway...

Pain? Hmmm.... Yesterday, I just got bitten by one of our admitted patients due to Schizophrenia. His teeth just marked itself on my knee. Dammit!!! It took six of us to pin him down. Well, that's part of the risks for us nurses. May of my teammates said they might have punch the guy if he did that to them. God, that guy is not in his proper mind. Got no hatred to that guy, I feel sorry for him and his family.

Now I'm worried for the injections I will be taking like TT and ARV. Hmp... Goodluck for me.

Lol that sucks, I would of just gone bang and sparked him lol, Dirty teeth he probably has as-well lol

NoemiChan 2012-07-22 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradleySmith (Post 4267736)
Lol that sucks, I would of just gone bang and sparked him lol, Dirty teeth he probably has as-well lol

heh, a senior nurse said them same but I didn't reply nor agree with him. He's a patient and we as nurse must know how to handle them... actually it's my first time handling one... a big one.:heh: