AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu‎ Ni! (Second Season) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=92536)

orangejuicetang 2011-10-04 00:43

Yuuko and Hideyoshi interactions

NoemiChan 2011-10-04 02:55

I just watched episode 13 and I so, so love to see Minami acting all feminine... damn she sure is cute... I gave a point to Akihisa (though he means other) saying that sweet line.....

Kanon 2011-10-04 07:18

I'm disappointed we didn't get to see Shouko's summon in the finale. Ah well, I'll just have to imagine what it would have been myself.... fufufu. This season basically confirmed Shouko is the best girl of the series for me. Nobody else even comes close. That's not to say the other girls aren't cute, it's just that Shouko is on a whole another level.

I didn't enjoy this season as much as the first, but it was still highly enjoyable, with plenty of good character development too. So, good stuff. Looking forward to season 3 (there will be one, right? RIGHT!? *pulls out taser*).

Malkuth 2011-10-04 07:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 3792066)
This season basically confirmed Shouko is the best girl of the series for me. Nobody else even comes close. That's not to say the other girls aren't cute, it's just that Shouko is on a whole another level.

Watching the opening of Wana recently, probably helped you come to this conclusion, since the two girls look quite similar :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 3792066)
I didn't enjoy this season as much as the first, but it was still highly enjoyable, with plenty of good character development too. So, good stuff. Looking forward to season 3 (there will be one, right? RIGHT!? *pulls out taser*).

Amen, I would like to watch more Onee-san chapters too :D

Lord of Fire 2011-10-04 12:54

So, Mizuki decided that she wasn't gong to give up on Aki after all. I'd say Minami has her work cut out for her if she truly wants to win him over. She seemed to have scored the most love points with him, but given that whatever he says can be taken multiple ways, she could merely be thinking more of it then it appears. Then again, the same goes for Mizuki. He likes her, but whether or not he likes her that way is debatable.

Anyway, I always like how the boys of Class F can be so utterly stupid, yet so brilliant when they need to be, too. Luring the final bosses out of their Comfort Zone was an ingenious move. Bending the rules without breaking them, if you will.

Also, pay attention to the ED, they made some changes to it.

Assuming there's enough source material to go around, more of this would be nice.

Forbin 2011-10-04 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of Fire (Post 3792419)
Anyway, I always like how the boys of Class F can be so utterly stupid, yet so brilliant when they need to be, too. Luring the final bosses out of their Comfort Zone was an ingenious move. Bending the rules without breaking them, if you will.

That's Yuuji, he's a genius tactician, Class F could not pull that move off without him (maybe, see below)

Remember that he and Himejii are 'Geniuses' and are the hidden gems of Class F.

The real 'special' is Aki, he can make friends with any number of people (and love with girls) and can without any preparation be able to work out a scenario (Like when Yuuji was captured by Shouko). If Aki was in charge of that he would probably run out of the field by accident and run into a teacher. Aki's Luck with all but love is 1000%, love = .01% heh

Peanutbutter 2011-10-21 08:34

Like to ask about the ED album by milktub. Isn't it released already? I haven't seen or heard anything yet.

marcosius 2011-10-21 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peanutbutter (Post 3817943)
Like to ask about the ED album by milktub. Isn't it released already? I haven't seen or heard anything yet.

It has been released on 2011/10/05. Here in CDJapan http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=LACM-4862

darktruth 2011-11-07 05:21

Volume 2 acquired!

Spoiler for baka test 2 vol 2 first press bd goodies:

more photos and other imports on my blog.

kamehameha 2012-03-06 03:43

i hope the series ends up patching minami and aki together. himeji reminds me of that girl from to love ru who the mangaka based his ex off of. She adds no uniqueness to the show and is the most bland character. Her voice even aches me.

surerman 2012-07-30 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamehameha (Post 4040289)
i hope the series ends up patching minami and aki together. himeji reminds me of that girl from to love ru who the mangaka based his ex off of. She adds no uniqueness to the show and is the most bland character. Her voice even aches me.

in your dream :p wahahahahaha :D

Forbin 2013-01-23 23:46

Wow no posts for over 5 months.

For those of you who have Funi's App (Free or otherwise) Baka 2 Test Spinout (I think it's the extras on season 2) are posted there now!

OMG They are funny.

As well as the extras from S1...watchout for Himenji's cooking lesson. Sulphuric Acid + Hydro Somthing + Nitrous = Nitro Hydro Cloric Acid...extremely deadly..hahahahahahaha

Altima of the Gates 2013-01-30 03:32

I liked the end of this with Mizuki, she finally tells Aki off on looking through to the real her, which is full of shortcomings and made him stop and think. I would like to see more of that in the next season. It is kind of funny how she considers herself useless when she has been one of class F's biggest supporters and their eleventh hour superpower so many times.

takai 2013-02-23 03:11

Easily one of the funniest anime ever. It really REALLY needs a third season. I heard it sold well, so it's definitely a possibility. The dub for it is absolutely outstanding as well. It's completely on a level of it's own.