AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fullmetal Alchemist (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Full Metal Alchemist: Like it? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=3245)

Kaka 2004-01-14 19:36

hmmmm.........well, so far I am not very very very impressed by the story yet ^^;

but I like its animation and music

Excel 2004 2004-01-14 21:54

I'm not sure if anyone else does this, but when I save animes to CD I put them to VCDs and SVCDs. I've only seen three but it's the most disgusting (and still appealing) anime I've ever seen. Tsukihime doesn't even come close in my opinion.

Dark_Sun 2004-01-14 22:18

I luv this anime and i think its really depressing O.o.....and :topicoff: but just wondering. Am i the only one who likes the 3rd opening of naruto better then the other 2?

Leo_Otaku 2004-01-15 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shift_
Bah WEAK :)

I have ATLEAST 2000 CDs filled with anime.

I have 5-6 of those CD binders that hold 264CDs FILLED of anime

I have atleast 5-8 50CD spindles right now filled as well. (I'm not at home right now, so I can't count) Then I have 2 100CD spindles filled.

Along with about 460GB of Anime on my Computer 140 on another, and another and another 30 on the other one.

I also just purchased a 8X DVDRW drive along with a 4X DVDRW drive for my brother's computer, we should be having more anime soon :)

As you can see I Burn all the anime I download. Organized too :)

As for my Warez collection...that's a whole diffrent story :)

PS I just remembered we also have like a bookshelf filled with anime DVDs :)

Me and my brother started collecting anime about 1.5-2 years ago. When we had an 8X CDRW and a 40GB HD. How we have expanded :)

PS FMA is awsome, I know it isn't a "romance" series, but I hope Winrey and Ed hook up :p

Ok stop bragging ANY time now, no one cares...

ANYWHO I love FMA Ed is da best :) I love Winry too :) They r cute together :) *grin*

PhantomThiefDark 2004-01-15 17:13

GOOD ANIME!! :hmm:

aZn.Xj 2004-01-15 18:37

yep i like .. wait love it!!!!!!! its fun to watch and sad at times.

Bortix 2004-01-15 18:59

The show was interesting for a while, then it just goes downhill from what the beginning seemed to promise. Evidently it isn't as deep as I expected, plotwise that is. The characters seem too childish in many actions, similar to the way I feel about Naruto in a whole, which leads me to this point: FMA is targeted at audiences who like Naruto, which is why I like neither as of now.

And just so you all know, I only dislike Naruto as an anime.

fenrihr 2004-01-15 19:05

i think that it touched on some real deep issues, but only for an episode or two, while the rest are fairly light-hearted.
as for the manga, it goes a few volumes before it delves into the characters' pasts.
all in all, i like it quite a bit.

Pharmaceutical 2004-01-15 22:16

Daisuki.

I'm already over-obsessed >.<
It kind of does seem to target the same audience as Naruto, but hey, I'd qualify as obsessive there, too. I have no idea what I'm saying :]

Jn183 2004-01-15 23:14

I liked this show. Al is my favorite character. That story wasn't what I expected. Didn't expect it to be that depressing.

madeener 2004-01-17 12:32

Full Metal Alchemist is great. It's like one of those Naruto, Kenshin serieses where the story revolves around some objective but seems to go on forever. Too bad its only going to last a year but thats good enough already.

Durandal 2004-01-17 18:18

I Like this show, it kinda reminds me of Trigun... ah Trigun we knew thee well. At any rate I think it's great.

Tzurial 2004-01-17 18:54

I downloaded all 14 episodes last night in a bout of obbsessive insomnia brought on by too much chinese food..and I absolutly loved it! At first I liked it cuz the guy had a braid but the story developed into something rather dark and I grew really attached to the characters and the animation didnt cut corners at all. This has definately become one of my favorite animes I've seen lately.

Walküre 2004-01-21 07:22

I love FMA, one of my favorite Shows !!!!

The Animations and Character Designs are great.

After the first few Episodes i thought its going more into the fighting direction, but the Story changed a lot, and i really like how it is now :)

watched Episode 15 yesterday, amazing !!! best Episode so far imho.

Joe Dalton 2004-01-21 17:43

best eps were 7 and 8 ed and al go through allot and unlike most shows it affected their actions and mentalities.
Also it hasnt gone downhill from what ive seen the characters are still developing with the same depth as before.
Best anime currently in progress imho always looking forward to the next eppisode besides the eps with the fakers that pretended to be ed and al..... those eps were kinda boring but ok

Ventorez 2004-01-21 20:53

I love FMA its quite refreshing to see an anime directed to kids to be so controversial and very accurate in the human cycle of self-destruction.