AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Ouran Host Club (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Ouran Host Club Episode 14 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=33811)

xris 2006-07-04 15:14

Ouran Host Club Episode 14 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Ouran Host Club, Episode 14.

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs.
  • Try to keep spoilers from the Manga out of the anime thread. If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the Manga, either PM them or use Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Usage

Using Spoiler Tags is easy. Using this...

[spoiler=title]Don't forget to use the spoiler title[/spoiler]

....will get you this...

Spoiler for title:

hi no ken Jebus 2006-07-04 15:19

Spoiler:

Omniscient 2006-07-04 16:20

Episode 14 Screencaps and Summary

Spoiler:

dxgarten 2006-07-05 05:52

Episode 14 screencaps and summary

Spoiler:

zgmf-x19a 2006-07-05 23:39

thanks for posting the summaries :)

Tsukishirou 2006-07-06 02:56

Meh episode for me, just like last week, I guess the more Haruhi/Honey-senpai there is the more I like the Ep., next Ep. looks kinda nice.

tritoch 2006-07-06 03:43

I'm bogged down with backlogs of anime to watch but I have little time on my hands.
Spoiler:

bubu 2006-07-06 16:01

The second half of this series is probably not going to be as funny as the the first half was if it follows the manga. I hope people expecting flat-out comedy don't end up disappointed with it.

Cal-Reflector 2006-07-09 22:03

Kyouya, Kyouya, Kyouya~ The Shadow King! That's the way to teach someone a lesson! Surprisingly, as an old a trick as it was, i didn't realize the gig until the very end... I wonder if any other people suspected or even realized it from the very beginning? *Intentionally vauge language to avoid spoiler*

domino 2006-07-09 22:49

I enjoyed learning more about Tamaki. After this he is definately my favorite character ~ ... I love characters who are simple-minded and kind of stupid but extremely sweet and loving.

And Kyouya is slowly becoming my second favorite.... he's the devil, I tell you. :twitch:

^Aya^ 2006-07-10 14:47

Nice HaruhixTamaki moment :) And something more about Tamaki's family too!
It's a nice episode but imho a bit uhm "flat" :heh: I'll give it a 7 :)

Shiroth 2006-07-10 19:21

It was good to have a episode about Tamaki, even though you would get the feeling it wasen't gonna be anything like that.

Tamaki came of as a pretty cute character in this episode, mainly with the talk about his childhood, and the flashbacks of him wanting to start the host club.. what a great guy. ^^;;

& i love the fact that you can see Haruhi's starting to understand him a lot more, maybe develop some feelings along the way?

FlAmE hAzE - ShAnA 2006-07-10 20:24

It's a great episode

I love the puppy eyes of Tamaki
and, when they are playing

Deathkillz 2006-07-10 22:09

wow never make enemies with the suou family :heh: nice little ep showing the innocence of tamaki ^^

Lotiman 2006-07-15 17:08

I thought Kyouya are the one who form the host club. Never expected it was Tamaki.

Erroll 2006-07-16 19:39

As profitable as the Host Club is, I think if Kyouya were to form a club it would be something even more wildly oriented toward profit. I don't see Kyouya waking up one day saying "Gee, I think I'll form a Host Club today." But that kind of thought has Tamaki written all over it.

Suki the Pure 2006-07-16 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erroll
As profitable as the Host Club is, I think if Kyouya were to form a club it would be something even more wildly oriented toward profit. I don't see Kyouya waking up one day saying "Gee, I think I'll form a Host Club today." But that kind of thought has Tamaki written all over it.

That's probably just how it happened, too. XD

kira_lacusXX 2006-07-19 12:20

haha puppy eyes was so cutee >< and when tamaki did that big smile when him and haruhi were lost in the maze and they were sitting and talking...that reminded me of the kawaii haruhi smile she always does with her eyes closed...i thought the parts where the newpaper ppl were just talking were kinda boring but other parts were funny funny ^^

funkymunky 2006-07-27 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by kira_lacusXX
haha puppy eyes was so cutee >< and when tamaki did that big smile when him and haruhi were lost in the maze and they were sitting and talking...that reminded me of the kawaii haruhi smile she always does with her eyes closed...i thought the parts where the newpaper ppl were just talking were kinda boring but other parts were funny funny ^^

i loved the puppy eyes too!! (hence my avatar) i loved this episode because you really get to understand some of the characters more, like Tamaki and the real extent of Kyoya's control on the club. just how loyal all the members are makes this anime hard to hate. i was also really intrested in the past and hope there will be more episodes focused on that.

Spoiler for possible future episodes?: