AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What do you put on Pizza? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=112565)

Kyero Fox 2012-05-30 19:01

What do you put on Pizza?

Also how do you eat and like your pizzas?

I love Pizza's with all kinds of sausages, pepperoni, Beef and Extra Cheese~ Mmm, I like them Pan made.

I eat them normally holding the crust and a little under the pizza. My Uncle folds his :uhoh: and my friend eats his cold. :eyebrow:

Flower 2012-05-30 19:04

Mushrooms, onions, extra cheeses (of different sorts), sun dried tomatoes, olives ... I like deep dish in general, and especially like it when the crust tastes like garlic bread. ;)

Kyuu 2012-05-30 19:05

I live near Chicago. I eat the good stuff. :cool:

Kyero Fox 2012-05-30 19:07

Oooh you reminded me of.. MmmmMmmmozzarella pizza! Soo good~ oh! and Alfredo pizza~ Yes, I am a Cheeze lover~

I don't put salad stuff on my pizzas. I keep those in my salads. :P

Flower 2012-05-30 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyero Fox (Post 4184485)
Oooh you reminded me of.. MmmmMmmmozzarella pizza! Soo good~

I don't put salad stuff on my pizzas. I keep those in my salads. :P

That's fine ... diff folks with diff tastes and such. :)

I also find I like pesto on pizza ... a lot tastier than I first expected, tbh.

ReaperxKingx 2012-05-30 19:17

I pretty much like everything, but if I had to choose. It would be a deep dished pizza with all types of toppings that my cousin makes. Bell peppers, sausage, Italian sausage, Pepperoni the small kinds, olives, onions, ham, and the cheeses which are of course mozzarella, feta, and muenster. For the crust it was garlic buttery and cheese stuffed. I had to beg on my knees for him to make it, it was over 3000 calories at least.

Cold~as~Ice 2012-05-30 19:20

fat lorenzos and umbria make great pizza.

I like mine with pepperoni,pineapple,canadian bacon,mushrooms,onions

man I think I'm going to order one later

Paranoid Android 2012-05-30 19:20

If homemade tomato sauce, pineapple, ground beef, ham, mushroom, sage, garlic sprout thingies, mozzarella, hot green pepper.

If I'm ordering, 12" Hawaiian for myself or a 16" Canadian for 2~4 people.

My friends usually dump triple cheese on everything we order O:

Who 2012-05-30 19:29

Sausage, mushrooms, onions, olives, peppers, bacon, just about any type of cheese, ranch dressing, garlic.

That's Western pizza anyways.

If we're talking about Eastern pizzas...
Sweet potato, mochi (crust), seafood (abalones, squid and shrimp), yakiniku/Korean BBQ meats... oh god. So many...

Kaihan 2012-05-30 19:38

Talking about take out? Sweetcorn, Spicy Chicken, Spicy Beef and Pepporoni every single time. :D

For me most of the time the crust is the last part I eat.

Endless Soul 2012-05-30 19:44

I generally like a variety of things on my pizza. From normal stuff like mushrooms, pepperoni, various sausages, peppers and onions to BBQ steak. jalapenos, and eggplant.

However, as much as I like pineapple, I absolutely HATE pineapple on my pizza. ~blech~

Endless "Devoourer of Pizzas" Soul

Paranoid Android 2012-05-30 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endless Soul (Post 4184546)
However, as much as I like pineapple, I absolutely HATE pineapple on my pizza. ~blech~

Endless "Devoourer of Pizzas" Soul

I'd put pineapple and hot peppers in every thing if I could afford such an expense. I'm disgusting like that. I'd even put that in my milk. And eat it like cereal (nah kidding). I hate olives on my pizza. My friend tells me it's just badly made and should be homemade. But I didn't try. They don't taste like olives after being oven baked :(.

On a random note, when I just immigrated to Canada and was 8 years old, my aunt asked me to order pizza via phone and I asked them to put 'cow' on my pizza.

mangamuscle 2012-05-30 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paranoid Android (Post 4184618)
I asked them to put 'cow' on my pizza.

Spoiler for Pizza con cow para el seņor:

Urzu 7 2012-05-30 20:58

What is Canadian pizza?

Alchemist007 2012-05-30 21:47

Spicy jalapenos + sweet tomatoes = killer.

ReaperxKingx 2012-05-30 21:51

I tried a habanero pepper with chicken pizza, needed two glass of milk for a slice. Though I felt like a king after that.

Alchemist007 2012-05-30 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx (Post 4184692)
habanero pepper
two glass of milk for a slice
I felt like a king

:heh:

Habaneros are nice too, haven't had a proper spicy one in a while though. Gotta get them orange ones.

Hiroi Sekai 2012-05-30 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urzu 7 (Post 4184628)
What is Canadian pizza?

It's often a mix of pepperoni, mushroom and bacon, but this can vary depending on the location.

I actually really like thin crust chicken pizza with a semi-spicy white sauce. Interesting for sure.:heh:

ReaperxKingx 2012-05-30 22:08

Usually the white sauce is sour cream, I am particular fond of exotic pizzas. Though one of my favorite is actually a shell fish pizza. Lobsters, blue crab, dungeness crab, clams, shrimp, oyster, and tartar sauce. The crust was seasoned with old bay seasoning and it also had sharp pepper jack cheese.

Afternoon Tea 2012-05-30 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyuu (Post 4184479)
I live near Chicago. I eat the good stuff. :cool:

word.
best pizza in the U.S.A