AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   News & Politics (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Scarey thoughts that you Hate. (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=62913)

Amray 2008-02-26 17:04

Trains scare me a lot, especially that really sharp noise their wheels make whilst grinding against the rails. If your neck was their that would pretty much suck. XD

A small closed off room filling up with water is another one I don't like to think about. Their is no way out and the room is just filling up. Screw that. Haha its stuff like that that makes me just want to stay on solid ground for the rest of my life.

KholdStare 2008-02-26 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amray (Post 1424812)
Trains scare me a lot, especially that really sharp noise their wheels make whilst grinding against the rails. If your neck was their that would pretty much suck. XD

I'm guessing you love Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo. :P

gabbytay 2008-02-26 17:09

My balls:heh: being ripped apart slowly.
Anaconda in front of me
my eyes stabbed by a stick
Kissing the train:heh: (you know what i mean)
A new dragonball series
"I fear the light" i just dont like school/work days :heh:
Yaoi fangirl taking to me about yaoi
A small bomb that can blow ur ass of the chair:heh:
Kissing the street
A macho dude in a bunny suit:heh:
being raped by homosexuals

where are the girls on the forum :) 1 female post lol

Amray 2008-02-26 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minorou (Post 1424808)
I'd say my most fearful thought is going blind. If I somehow became blind, my entire livelihood would cease to exist. No TV, no computer, no video games, no books; you can't do a single activity that requires vision. Ugh, I'm shuddering now. :uhoh: Of all the senses, vision is prized above else. Losing it means... everything changes. I know they've gotten scientific breakthroughs for giving vision to the blind, but it's little more than black and white blocks of light. I hope they advance the science quickly.

Dude! Screw that!! That would mean no more looking at Hentai for the rest of my life! :(
I wouldn't be able to bare it!!

JustInn14 2008-02-26 17:49

They should invent artificial eyes. Seriously.

Anyways, another scary thought would be large things getting shoved up your nose. That freaks me out O_O;.

UzumakiW 2008-02-26 18:29

-Failing to make my dream come true.
-Being in a plane and having it fall from the sky.
-Going blind. I actually did an experiment for my psychology class last night where I made myself blind for an hour. It was hard. I couldn't do anything. The only thing I could do last night with too much struggle was sit and listen to music, and while I enjoy music, I find it hard to just sit and listen to music unless I'm trying to fall asleep.
-Being raped by a tenticle
-Etc...

gabbytay 2008-02-26 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by UzumakiW (Post 1425014)
-Going blind. I actually did an experiment for my psychology class last night where I made myself blind for an hour. It was hard. I couldn't do anything. The only thing I could do last night with too much struggle was sit and listen to music, and while I enjoy music, I find it hard to just sit and listen to music unless I'm trying to fall asleep.
-Etc...

tentacle rape is the worst ever if it were to come true :uhoh:

JustInn14 2008-02-26 19:12

SLEEP PARYLSIS! Or however it's spelled. That's one other thing. And the worst thing is, is that, this has actually happened to me! And I didn't like it!

Also, I second the tentacle stuff . It would be plain disturbing in real life...

SweetHoney 2008-02-26 19:18

Lets see I used to have a whole list now it probaly be,

-Being buried alived
-Drowning
-Murdered
-Being bitten by a spider *never have and never want to they're creepy icky things!*
-Crowds and crowds of people around you pushing you into things

That's about all I can think of at the moment ^^''

~Chakra-Chan~ 2008-02-26 19:56

Well...thatīs to lose my cute little angel, I donīt want to watch her die...

King Lycan 2008-02-26 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by UzumakiW (Post 1425014)
-Etc...

tenticle rape >_< >_< i eould kill my self

grey_moon 2008-02-26 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amray (Post 1424775)
What about (this has happened before) the rings that support your lungs loosening forcing your whole windpipe to collapse, and dying from not being able to breathe at all. Thats a scarey thought.

I dunno.... Actually knowing the solution to that is pretty sickening too. Getting a Biro (or other hard tube thing) and making a slit in your own throat below the collapse then jamming in the tube whilst making sure you ain't going to drown in your own blood is pretty horrifying too :twitch:

Thentus 2008-02-26 22:02

Well, one time I had some extremely weird cramp happen to me. All of a sudden, I sat down and I had this weird cramp, EVERYWHERE. Face, arms, legs, everything. It was so weird I thought I was going to die to be honest.

gabbytay 2008-02-26 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thentus (Post 1425388)
Well, one time I had some extremely weird cramp happen to me. All of a sudden, I sat down and I had this weird cramp, EVERYWHERE. Face, arms, legs, everything. It was so weird I thought I was going to die to be honest.

I wonder what ur faced looked liked when this was happening:heh:

Thentus 2008-02-26 23:06

It wasn't as bad in the face :heh:.

cicido 2008-02-27 00:21

My wost nightmare is either not graduating or jobless during my 20s

grey_moon 2008-02-27 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by cicido (Post 1425655)
My wost nightmare is either not graduating or jobless during my 20s

If that happens you're not jobless but just finding yourself or going for the title "King of NEETs" :heh:

qtipbrit 2008-02-27 01:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amray (Post 1424827)
Dude! Screw that!! That would mean no more looking at Hentai for the rest of my life! :(
I wouldn't be able to bare it!!

Ah, you're seventeen, give it a year before you start making hentai jokes ;). (for legal reasons that no one cares about and such)
Haha, witty, though.

Losing my vision would mean no more anime, light novels, or manga. :upset:
I can't even imagine.
Quote:

Originally Posted by grey_moon (Post 1425757)
If that happens you're not jobless but just finding yourself or going for the title "King of NEETs" :heh:

I actually think that it's not possible to really become a NEET, since everything requires a bit of training, so one would have to become a NEET-in-training first, and since you're currently training to become a NEET, you would practice refraining from employment, education, or training in becoming a NEET, throwing you into limbo forever as a NEET-in-training.
Catch 22. (To become a NEET, you must train, but in training to become a NEET, you must refrain from training.)
Good book. It's funny. Read it.

And tentacle rape scares me above all others. I shudder hearing the word tentacle used in daily life.
Also, I'm quite scared of fire and heights past a certain point. I can easily put out a match or candle with my fingers, and could probably jump from fifteen feet or so, but anything greater or more and I hide.

Generic Asian Guy 2008-02-27 01:43

One scary thought that I have almost every day is wondering if my parents got into some car accident whenever I wait for them to come home. I get really anxious if they're late.

teachopvutru 2008-02-27 02:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by qtipbrit92 (Post 1425792)
Losing my vision would mean no more anime, light novels, or manga. :upset:
I can't even imagine.

You can always develop a mind eye. :p

Well, I was typing down my fears but it made me shiver so I erased them...