AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What Anime Character(s) Do You Resemble? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=39865)

Gundam Zero Force 2006-12-06 18:36

What Anime Character(s) Do You Resemble?

Just wondering If anyone here resembles/looks like/acts like any anime Character(s) in real life??? And when I mean Looks like and acts like you don't do it purposley but it is who you are and that chacters acts just like you do. I checked to make sure there was not a thread already like this . . . . if there was I am sorry in advance . . . I searched and did not find one like this :)

Amazingly, no ironically, Gudnam Wing is my Favorite Anime more than likely becasue I resemble 3 of the characters in the series . . .

Duo - Whenever anything serious happens I am always cool with it and I don't get into a panic but instead just deal with it.

Heero Yuy - Before I even saw the series I was quiet like him . . I saw the series and I was like "he doesn't talk much or smile in public much . . . just like me"

Relena Peacecraft - no not her crazy side or total pacifism . . . her kind gentle side, I tend to forgive people when they do harm to me and I won't give up miy values so easily like she doesn't either.

so there is the low down on me and resemblances . . . I'm sure as I watch more Anime I will find better characters I can relate to even more but this is the closest for me . . .

So who do you resemble??? Also the character does not have to be one that you like either, just the closest resemblance to you.

Skyfall 2006-12-06 18:53

Well, if i would have to pick one character that resembles my personality....hm.... bleh, can't do it with one - something of a mix between Kyon(Haruhi) and Junichi(Da Capo) with more references to the first.

The "what a drag" attitude Junichi has towards life perfectly resembles how i view things :) He is also lazy as hell, which is definitely me. And much like Kyon, i have an abundant amount of sarcasm within me, but i try not to show it that much (again - much like Kyon - he also keeps his comments to himself mostly) because people often don't understand it and tend to get offended by it. I let all hell loose when i'm with my closest friends tho ^^.

jedinat 2006-12-06 19:34

Hmm... maybe Sasahara, but less pathetic in some ways, and more in others.

carpet83 2006-12-06 20:21

hmm, probably Shinji, Asuka, and Rei.

Ptolemi 2006-12-06 20:24

Is there a character who does not put up with people's shit, tells is like it is and confronts people based on their dumbass remarks yet is considerate to people who are not stupid, intelligent, good at sports and video games?

Bandersnatch 2006-12-06 21:51

I look pretty much like Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach cept my hair is much shorter. As for personality, throw the cast of Cowboy Bebop in a blender and you got something close.

Crystal_Method 2006-12-06 22:48

I'd say I am a cross between Benny from Black Lagoon and Light from Death Note. Except I'm a little more of a pussy and I'm not as psychotic as Light, but I'm able to keep my cool even at the most hairiest of situations.

RecurringNightmare 2006-12-06 23:32

I would say the one that resembles my personality the most would probably be L from Death Note.

Calca 2006-12-07 00:29

I look a little like Soujiro from Kenshin.

I act kind of like a mix of Ayumu from Zettai Shonen and Junichi from Da Capo

The Bloodlust Kid 2006-12-07 00:44

A lot of people say I remind them of Madarame from Genshiken. :p I even have the sweater.

ShinNoNoir 2006-12-07 01:02

I'd probably say i'm like Kyon (cynical, laid back) from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya with a twist of Sanji (flirt, chivalrous) from One Piece.

animefanrk2k 2006-12-08 10:23

Hmm... resemblence... bleh. Sendo (Hajime no Ippo) with less crazy and shorter hair? XD

Personality-wise, I'll go with the blender mix of the following:

Sakura Yoshino (Da Capo)
Mion Sonozaki (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)
Hatori Sohma (Fruits Basket)
Noriyasu Seta (Love Hina)
Shishio Makoto (Rurouni Kenshin)

I think that's my mix of hyperness, madness, charisma, coolness, and forgetfulness. XD

General_Norris 2006-12-08 11:42

I'm like Haruhi Suzumiya. Seriously. Except I don't force people so directly (I.e. Brute force), I care more about what other people think and i'm a guy.

Don't say it is scary.

PD: And I tend to listen to people. I listen but I mentally ignore them.

Ravage 2006-12-08 11:52

I guess I'm something of a hybrid between Quatre(Gundam Wing), Kyon(SHnY), Shikamaru(Naruto) and Satou(Welcome to the NHK).

Quatre for being a nice guy that nobody really hates, but isn't anyone's favorite either :( .
Kyon for the cynical remarks and suggested improvements to life in general, but not said out loud.
Shikamaru for being laid back and the #care attitude.
Satou for not being able to sustain myself really(I can't cook or do housework like shit) and always lacking money to buy (luxury) goods.

anselfir 2006-12-08 13:27

yuki nagato

but no one i've seen so far acts like me completely.

I suppose I'm looking for Alice too, like the guy in rozen.

Gundam Zero Force 2006-12-08 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravage (Post 762861)
I guess I'm something of a hybrid between Quatre(Gundam Wing), Kyon(SHnY), Shikamaru(Naruto) and Satou(Welcome to the NHK).

Quatre for being a nice guy that nobody really hates, but isn't anyone's favorite either :( .
Kyon for the cynical remarks and suggested improvements to life in general, but not said out loud.
Shikamaru for being laid back and the #care attitude.
Satou for not being able to sustain myself really(I can't cook or do housework like shit) and always lacking money to buy (luxury) goods.

That is cool that someone else has a GW connection with a Character as well . . . .

animefanrk2k 2006-12-08 18:19

I'd throw in a GW reference, but it's been awhile and I have a sneaking suspicion I'm like Treize. >_>

Aeriths Spirit 2006-12-08 20:37

Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh, but more hyper. =) I just want to touch anything cute.

LS Eden 2006-12-08 21:06

I guess that's Yagami Light for me. =| Not only do I loke more than similar, I'm also known for my rather.. uh.. extreme opinions. (And I'm top of class => )

Fatsobob 2006-12-08 23:37

L.
I never sleep so I have that dark thing around my eyes and I am in desperate need of a haircut.