AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Reviews & Recommendations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Most ecchi anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=45544)

ThoHell 2007-04-10 01:55

Most ecchi anime

Pretty much as the title says. I'm looking for the most ecchi anime you can think of that's high quality. Go ahead and give me a long list if you got one. I'm seens a lot fo the popular ones like Inukami and Ikkitousen and alot of others. I'm looking for something that doesn't contain a little bit of ecchi but so much that's it's pushing the limits.

Skyfall 2007-04-10 02:45

Pushing the limit ? :naughty:
Futari Ecchi is so ecchi that a little more and you could label it hentai :heh:

Other than that...
Girls Bravo (both seasons) ...be sure to get the uncensored version....the censored one sucks beyond all reason.
Green Green is pretty out there, and it is so funny i had tears in my eyes from laughing. :)

Mahoromatic (both seasons)
Amaenaide yo! (both seasons)
DearS
Dokuro-chan (you will be in stitches from laughing)
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World is fairly ecchi as well.

Haven't seen Ikkitousen (only a bit), but it seems they have set out to test how many panty shots it is possible to cram in to 26 minutes (or w/e the ep length), and then add some more on the top :heh:

ThoHell 2007-04-10 03:27

LOL, yes....Pushing the limit is good!

Yeah, I for sure need to check out Futari Ecchi! Thanks for reminding me.

Oh about Gril Bravo uncen., I didn't know there was a censored version of it. Stupid question; How do you know which one is censored and which one isn't?

jedinat 2007-04-10 03:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThoHell (Post 896982)
Oh about Gril Bravo uncen., I didn't know there was a censored version of it. Stupid question; How do you know which one is censored and which one isn't?

Censored has the white fog over the bewbs.

Skyfall 2007-04-10 04:00

^ Correction! It is all over the place! And i am not kidding - when they needed to censor something they didn't hold back. They just censored the whole god damn screen... you would be lucky to see the heads of the characters outside the mist of doom.

You had the dialogue only to work with if you wanted to imagine what was actually going on :heh: Either the mist of doom, or they just darkened the whole screen... and i do mean darkened - to the point you would need a flashlight (better make it a headlight) to make out anything. (and there was a scene that was removed altogether)

^ And in the normal version that scene takes place in a perfectly lit room.

So...yea - avoid the censored one like plague, because you won't see any ecchi there... heck, you won't see anything at all :eyespin:) The normal version is good though :naughty:

Frans 2007-04-10 08:16

Golden Boy :)
Green Green eps 13 definitely borderline hentai.

jedinat 2007-04-10 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyfall (Post 897011)
^ Correction! It is all over the place! And i am not kidding - when they needed to censor something they didn't hold back. They just censored the whole god damn screen... you would be lucky to see the heads of the characters outside the mist of doom.

You had the dialogue only to work with if you wanted to imagine what was actually going on :heh: Either the mist of doom, or they just darkened the whole screen... and i do mean darkened - to the point you would need a flashlight (better make it a headlight) to make out anything. (and there was a scene that was removed altogether)

^ And in the normal version that scene takes place in a perfectly lit room.

So...yea - avoid the censored one like plague, because you won't see any ecchi there... heck, you won't see anything at all :eyespin:) The normal version is good though :naughty:

lol, wow. That's pretty bad.

Forgetful_Duck 2007-04-10 22:13

how can we tell which is uncensored in the name?

Kaasman 2007-04-11 02:16

if im correct season 1 is censored and dont know if there is an uncensored version season 2 IS TOTALLY UNCENSORED :)

ThoHell 2007-04-11 02:32

Well I just checked mine to see if season 1 and 2 were censored or not, to my happiness THEY WEREN'T! Any other suggestions for some really ecchi anime?

Cyz 2007-04-11 08:39

You could also try watching Aika and Najica Blitz Tactics. Both are licensed and they're both ecchi (lots of panty shots)