AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Code Geass (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Code Geass - Music Discussion (OP/ED & OST, etc.) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=38178)

Samanosuke 2008-09-29 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by dumbo63 (Post 1947963)
Does anyone know what the BGM is called for the first episode when he regains his memories?

Memories of 0 , from R2 OST 1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yu Ominae (Post 1948070)
Can't seem to find the music where Lelouch is being chased by Rolo near the Chinese Federation consulate.

Super Natural , from R2 OST 1

Kaioshin Sama 2008-09-30 03:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theron (Post 1947167)
Damn, I can't stop listening to Continued Story. Somebody stop me! ^______^

I have the same problem. :(

incorrupts 2008-09-30 06:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theron (Post 1947167)
Damn, I can't stop listening to Continued Story. Somebody stop me! ^______^

Haha, that happens pretty much with every Hitomi song. <3

You guys does anyone know the track that plays in Cupid's Day episode, when the event it over and Millay has the monologue and the rest of the gang tells her that they enjoyed those three years with her?
I don't recall being in any of R2 OSTs?

Narona 2008-09-30 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama (Post 1948610)
I have the same problem. :(

Same also here xD and each time I am about to cry. Even if I believe in Lelouch being still alive XD

What a great song

dumbo63 2008-09-30 06:49

Sorry for asking again so soon, but just another follow up question, right after Lelouch regains his memory and during the scene when he uses his geass again for the first time, is that song also Memory of 0?

Jeffry2009 2008-09-30 07:18

Oh my god! I've cried when i listening to that 'Continued Story' By HITOMI over & over again i've just can't stop crying after CG R2 Ends to me but it was touching to me. :eyespin:

@Skyless & Narona:- Yeah, i've heard that. me too.

*cries when i've currently listening THAT song right now in my computer* :sad::sad:

Ruvixur 2008-09-30 07:19

Uhhh, guys. When was Sensibility played? (Hitomi's song from R2 OST 1).

Liddo-kun 2008-09-30 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koshimizu (Post 1927266)
Translation for Rolo's song.
And PLEASE, stop calling this song "If I were a Bird". It's "I Became a Bird".

This is not directed at anyone but... I'm sick and tired of people ignoring the fact and keep tossing "If I were a Bird" around. It's not like "ooooohhh there's If I were a Bird song about Rolo, and there's 僕(I)は、鳥(bird)になる song about Rolo, therefore the two titles must be the same! They write it in different language so only smart kids can find out. I'm so proud of myself to recognize these 2 kanjis!"
No. These is absolutely no way to translate "僕は、鳥になる" and "If I were a Bird" into the same thing. It's so simple that even BABELFISH can get it right.

Simply put.
"If I were a Bird" is the musicbox version.
"I Became a Bird" is the vocal song.

Rolo wishes to be a bird when alive, and became a bird when dead. Isn't this easy to follow?

Sorry, if I don't point this out, people are still going to throw "if I were" around and pass whoever says otherwise as loonatics.

+1 cookie for you

Thank you for the translation. I've been looking for the it since the time OST 2 was released. >_<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruvixur (Post 1899642)
"Love is Justice". Code Geass R2 OST 1.

Made my search easier, thanks.

Shaggy kun 2008-09-30 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by jafri (Post 1948903)
[FONT="Lucida Console"]Oh my god! I've cried when i listening to that 'Continued Story' By HITOMI over & over again i've just can't stop crying after CG R2 Ends to me but it was touching to me. :eyespin:
:

Same Here :upset:

Lolipopo 2008-09-30 10:05

Continued story and Regeneration.

Can't stop listen those two :/ And so, I'm crying and crying...

Lelouch T__T

Inferno Phoenyx 2008-09-30 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lolipopo (Post 1949168)

Lelouch T__T

I started listening to those two today. *sad face* T_T
School has been getting harder to get through now.
And everytime I listen to Madder Sky, I feel like I got stabbed through the heart. :upset:

jedi423 2008-09-30 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lolipopo (Post 1949168)

Lelouch T__T

I haven't listened to Regeneration yet, but I suppose I shall have to stop my Continued Story loop to give it a listen

Yu Ominae 2008-09-30 15:56

Thanks.

Now I need to double check the music from ep 25 after Lelouch "conquers" the world.

Theron 2008-09-30 16:09

Ok, it stopped. I'm finally free. Gone back to my favourite autumn music. ^^

hero147 2008-09-30 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theron (Post 1950081)
Ok, it stopped. I'm finally free. Gone back to my favourite autumn music. ^^

OMG...Help me.....I can't get Code Geass off my mind.....While doing my test on Monday, I didn't write anything down for ~20 minutes, I was dazing off because of Code Geass.....(Eh, at least I finished it) For some reason, being on animesuki eases my pain over the last episode...

Usami Haru 2008-09-30 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruvixur (Post 1948907)
Uhhh, guys. When was Sensibility played? (Hitomi's song from R2 OST 1).

Never. D:

That sucks for me, because is my favorite Hitomi song.

zalem 2008-09-30 16:44

Hey, you know that theme that always plays when Zero/Lulu always shows up? It's been played since first season...the most recent time it was played was when Zerozaku first showed up (Not the "0" theme that plays right after). Is that on any sound track? I've been going through my iPod and couldn't find it, but I could have sworn it was on one of the OSTs.

Shiroth 2008-09-30 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by zalem (Post 1950159)
Hey, you know that theme that always plays when Zero/Lulu always shows up? It's been played since first season...the most recent time it was played was when Zerozaku first showed up (Not the "0" theme that plays right after). Is that on any sound track? I've been going through my iPod and couldn't find it, but I could have sworn it was on one of the OSTs.

I haven't got any of the series on me at the moment, though i'm trying to remember which piece you mean. Could you name a few more scenes when it's played, and i'll be able to help you.

zalem 2008-09-30 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 1950227)
I haven't got any of the series on me at the moment, though i'm trying to remember which piece you mean. Could you name a few more scenes when it's played, and i'll be able to help you.

Other then Zerozaku in ep 25 I can't remember other specific instances, only that it always plays when Zero is around. Oh and it did play in episode 24 too when Lelouch appeared on screen in front of Schneizel (when Schneizel got into the escape ship). Actually I believe it played for the first time when Zero first appeared in season 1. The time on the train in front of the soon to be Black Knights.

Maybe it's on the very first OST and I just skipped over it. It has to be on one of these OSTs though, they play it fairly often.

Shiroth 2008-09-30 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by zalem (Post 1950249)
Other then Zerozaku in ep 25 I can't remember other specific instances, only that it always plays when Zero is around. Oh and it did play in episode 24 too when Lelouch appeared on screen in front of Schneizel (when Schneizel got into the escape ship). Actually I believe it played for the first time when Zero first appeared in season 1. The time on the train in front of the soon to be Black Knights.

Maybe it's on the very first OST and I just skipped over it. It has to be on one of these OSTs though, they play it fairly often.

I think you mean the first track from the first season's soundtrack, titled 0 --- though if i remember correctly it's not the full version you hear in the series.