AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fansub Groups (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   AnimeSuki's Fansub Help Wanted Classifieds (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=6497)

Nikolai 2004-02-02 03:48

AnimeSuki's Fansub Help Wanted Classifieds

Since this forum keeps getting more and more posts by groups looking for members and vice-versa, this thread is for compiling them into one list. Any new Help Wanted posts for unlicensed anime fansubbers can go here.

In addition to the Help Wanted posts, this thread is also intended for when groups or fansubbers wish to offer their help or skills.

This thread is only for new/changed listings. To discuss the list itself, use the thread at http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=6562 .

To add a listing, reply to this thread with whatever information is relevant, usually:
Position(s):
Group:
Project(s):
IRC Channel:
IRC Contact:
E-Mail:
and any other details/requirements you have.

There used to be a compiled list of all the current postings here, but it became too unwieldy with so many groups posting...just check the end of the thread for the newest ones.

There's a limit of three listings to prevent abuse and save space.

To remove a listing, reply to this thread with which ad(s) you're requesting removal for.

Ads expire about 1 1/2 to two months after they're posted (It's in transition now, which is why so many things expire on June 7th). If you'd like to renew yours, again, post a reply saying which ones need renewing.

Since there's a limit on how long this post can be, I'm reducing the contact information displayed. For complete information, click on the associated link.

Update by Mod (xris):
Quote:

Originally Posted by xris (Post 725426)
Can I ask groups not to repeat post every few days.

Recently there have been more and more posters who are repeating time and time again for basically the same request (same project, same positions, etc.) with only a day or two between the posts.

I can only assume this is done to bring their request back to the "head" of the queue to try and get it noticed. Trouble is the more people who do this just makes the situation worse and as such is unfair and abuses the purpose of the thread.

There should be no reason why there shouldn't be several weeks between requests. If the situation has changed since your last post, then please go back and edit your previous post instead of posting again.

Can people be a bit more responsible and considerate. If this continues then unreasonable repeat posts will be deleted (instead of being merged with previous posts as has been done up till now) along with warnings and infractions being handed out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xris (Post 1306592)
Looking at the recent trend of posting images in this thread, can I ask that the practice stops. Any more of these and they will be deleted (the whole post not just the image).

As the saying goes "Just the facts", please do not try and make your post stand out by use of images, fancy fonts, funky styles or whatever. If it appears that the post is trying to yell "look at me, look at me" then chances are it will be deleted as well.

dbzgundam 2004-02-03 13:30

wow very inovative, I've been wanting a system like this for a while! Good work! This should help ANY fansub group.

lomeando 2004-02-03 17:22

Well, as long as we're going to be professional and organized about this, I guess it would behoove us to be on the list:

Position desired: Translator(s)
Group: Anime-Kissaten
Project(s): Hunter X Hunter
IRC Channel: #anime-kissaten@EFnet
IRC Contact: lomeando
E-Mail: lomeando@unc.edu

TaMz 2004-02-04 05:18

Quote:

Group: Baka-Fansubs
Project(s): Pretty Cure
IRC Channel: #baka-fansubs@irc.mircx.com
ASuki Contact: TaMz
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...550&postcount=1
(Expires: Mar. 26)
I want to add these:

IRC contact: Taimou
E-mail contact: my_e-mail@jippii.fi

and these if there's enough space:

MSN contact: my_e-mail@jippii.fi
AIM contact: suklaakeksi
ICQ contact: 332670730

exedore 2004-02-04 15:21

#anime-classic is looking for someone to help with timing. For now this is a temporary gig, as our regular timer's getting slammed by the new semester and we need someone to help build our pre-launch library.

Position(s): Timer
Group: #anime-classic
Project(s): Rokushin Gattai GodMars
IRC Channel: #anime-classic@irc.mircx.com
IRC Contact: exedore, kyoji
AnimeSuki Contact: exedore, kyoji
Notes: Timer will only be doing dialogue and episode titles. No typesetting or karaoke experience is required. Both contacts are based in Europe, please be understanding if we're both AFK. Please inquire ASAP, launch is 1st week of March.

Murdoc 2004-02-06 10:27

Hi! this is Murdoc from #Sonic_X@mircX.The chan is looking for Translators and timers,
Thnx

tcov 2004-02-06 16:33

Position(s): Translator
Group: Lightshock-Anime
Project(s): Overman King Gainer 3+, Demon Hero Wataru 5+
IRC Channel: #lightshock @ irc.enterthegame.com
IRC Contact: tcov
E-Mail: tcov@lightshock-anime.com

Murdoc 2004-02-06 23:49

Re.....

Sorry about the lack of info so here it is again:
Jobs:Timers & Translators
Anime: Sonic X and moe in the future
The Channel : /server -m irc.mircx.com -j #Sonic_X <----{Type that when you're using mircx >< }
My Nick: Murdoc

manelf2 2004-02-10 14:21

Need FTPs, Seeders, website help

Position(s): FTP (Fast connections like residence etc.), Seeders (from cable users to t1 owners), Website helpers (Developers, designers etc. or just someone who wants to post news and reviews of animes we seed)
Group: Deadsexy Anime Distrobution
Project(s): [Triad]: GSG , Lord , FE S2E1, TH4, Cos2 [AonE]:Tsukihime , AYA2 , CC, GSG , Gun , DDD [AonE&ANBU]:Naruto [AonE&HQA]:DC [L-E]:Gilga , Yaw [L-E&AonE]:GRail 5-6 [K-F]:OP
IRC Channel: #deadsexy on mircx (Its members only for now)
IRC Contact: /msg swuswu or manelf2
E-Mail: admin@semperidem.ca

We are a distrobution group that is fairly new but have alot on our plate. We can use any help you think you can provide (check out our website Deadsexy.semperidem.ca ) We are going to be starting a very large project in a few months so we will be recuiting for a while. We are an organized and dedicated group. :help:

ff7799 2004-02-11 06:32

Group: Animechi
Position(s): Japanese to english Translators,Timers
Project(s): Naruto,Saint Beast, Air Master, Full metal alchemist
IRC Channel: #animechi@irc.mircx.com
Msn Contact :ff7799@aol.com
E-Mail: animechi@animechi.com

KylelotuS 2004-02-18 00:03

Position(s):Translators
Group: animetyphoon
Project(s): Daphne in the Brilliant Blue, and then more
IRC Channel: #animetyphoon@irc.mircx.com
IRC Contact: KylelotuS
AIM: GundamArmorCloud
E-Mail: dudenessness@hotmail.com

ichido reichan 2004-02-18 01:37

Ok, I go also:

Position(s):Translators (FRENCH-ENGLISH/ JAPANESE ENGLISH we compensate)
Group: Ritenkyo digital
Project(s): HIGHSCHOOL KIMENGUMI (only project)
IRC Channel: #kimengumi@irc.mircx.com
IRC Contact: N/A
AIM: N/A
E-Mail: rtkfanservice@yahoo.com

Ketsu-Kun 2004-02-18 12:13

Remove anything regarding Fandubs regarding Nandayo, we're also in urgent need of a GOOD timer to help with a small project.

Blue*Dragon 2004-02-21 04:28

searching group that need an Encoder

you can remove it. Temp

Auriacan 2004-02-29 01:20

Position(s): Japaneses to English translator
Group: Vault Subs
Project(s): Yumeria
IRC Channel: #Anime-Vault on Rizon
IRC Contact: Gin-Ryuu
E-Mail: auriacan@hotmail.com

nothing special needed here, just be able to do decent enough translations to be edited.

the only reason i'm trying a post here is because i've literaly ran out of sources to look for translators... there must be alot of these requests, so i'm sorry. but i've kinda run out of options....

Murdoc 2004-02-29 13:52

Looking......

type: /server -m pikachu.bounceme.net -j #Secret

The Chan is currently only looking for a Translator{Jap-Eng).......plz. join asp Arigato :)

Murdoc 2004-02-29 15:24

sorry forgot.....email: murdera9@cox.net

Blue*Dragon 2004-03-01 11:34

I must say witch fansub doesnt need an jap-eng translator

Edge` 2004-03-02 15:01

#Nikkori needs help ^_^

First off, I'd just like to say thank you for creating such a brilliant thread! I'm hoping it'll help me kick start my new fansub group. Anyway, on to the details.

Position(s):
-Japanese to English translator(s) (the ability to read and write in Japanese is essential; for translating signs/kanji for karaoke etc).
-An encoder with a decent amount of experience. XviD will be the overall preferred type of format we want our encodes in.
-A decent editor.
-A raw provider who can access raws fast and efficiently. I would do this myself, but I'm lazy :P

Group: Nikkori Fansubs
Project(s): Tenbatsu Angel Rabbie
Future Project(s): Bakuretsu Tenshi & Aoi Umi no Tristia.
IRC Channel: #Nikkori @ irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Edge or FATa|
E-Mail: edge@animeportal.us

Many thanks!

Shouta 2004-03-12 15:03

Position(s): Japanese to English Translator (Primary/rough translation,)
Group: Infinite-Zero
Project(s): Gear Fighter Dendoh, Starship Girl Yamamoto Yohko TV
Future Project(s): TBA
IRC Channel: #Infinite-Zero@irc.enterthegame.com
IRC Contact: Shouta
E-mail: