AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Inside the Cave of Obscenity (R-18) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=145738)

Sizaki 2016-11-12 11:07

Inside the Cave of Obscenity (R-18)

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTDRYK7UcAALarE.jpg

Inside the Cave of Obscenity, Inbi na Doukutsu no Sono Oku de, 淫靡な洞窟のその奥で
Author: Umetane - ウメ種
Illustrator: Afukuro - アフ黒

Description:
Quote:

A world where the [Demon King] was defeated by a [Hero] that came from another world. People carelessly forgot about their fear of the [Demon King] and of monsters, living in peace.

In a forgotten and run-down cave in the mountains, a new monster that should not have been born was given birth.

The monster’s name was the [Black Ooze]. It was nothing exceptional other than its black color, an ordinary slime.

However, this slime had the special characteristic of being able to take the abilities of the living things it swallowed. It preyed on an insect that had paralytic poison, as well as other animals. Following that, it attacked a human, obtaining his knowledge and [Desire].

Before long, the monster established its target as the female mage that came to explore the cave.

This world still wasn’t aware.

[A Monster Was Born]…
NU: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/i...-of-obscenity/
Translation site: https://zirusmusings.com/ico-toc/

Spoiler for FAQ:

Same author who wrote Kamigoroshi no Eiyuu to Nanatsu no Seiyaku for those who didn't know.

Ophis 2016-11-12 12:32

Tentacles aren't really my thing... but I still read this though, in hopes Tentacle-kun will evolve and get human form later.

Breimn 2016-11-12 15:48

WN stops at vol 2. From preview art of vol 3 and 4 LN it does not look like he evolved into an humanoid.

RedWingFM 2016-11-12 16:08

Yes, finally, hentai adapted from WN to LN is the best. Only R-18, must sell well

Lhklan 2016-11-12 20:41

First, this is straight up hentai in novel form

Second, the writing is a hell lot more enjoyable then some of the thing I read.

Third, why is it that one if the royal families shown at the start will fall for Ten-kun?

RedWingFM 2016-11-13 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lhklan (Post 5980390)
First, this is straight up hentai in novel form

Second, the writing is a hell lot more enjoyable then some of the thing I read.

Third, why is it that one if the royal families shown at the start will fall for Ten-kun?

In some hentai manga it is drawn better than other mangas

ChuckE 2016-11-15 09:50

Author abstained too much on his previous work (Kamigoroshi). So he broke and that is the result.

bakato 2016-11-15 12:15

I don't get it. Does it ever learn to talk. How else do they become slaves otherwise?

Ophis 2016-11-15 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by bakato (Post 5981785)
I don't get it. Does it ever learn to talk. How else do they become slaves otherwise?

That's the thing, Ten-kun is so awesome that he doesn't even need to talk to enslave pretty and pure girls. All he needs is the di*cough*I mean tentacle! :heh:

Okashira 2016-11-15 12:34

Every time the slime eats a male, it can copy his "instincts", so while the slime doesn't learn how to talk nor express emotions, it can sort of read the mood and knows what stuff to do to get it's desired result (for example once he ate the guy in a couple, so he can do "lover like" caring touch towards the girl as if it was the guy when he was alive).

Also, since the slime doesn't have the limitations of human being's body shape, it supposedly can be way more intense than a human when snusnuing, and that matters, apparently. The first 2 girls they have complete freedom, no restrains nor prohibitions nor shackles..... but they don't leave the cave at all, except for when going for a bath.

Bottom line is, tentacle is love.

Ramero 2016-11-15 21:24

It's quite lovely to see the girls are submitted to the pleasure while the slimes consuming the males to gain their knowledges. I wonder though if the girls are returning to the cave after they are going for a bath to have themself get pleased again.

Lhklan 2016-11-16 03:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramero (Post 5981917)
It's quite lovely to see the girls are submitted to the pleasure while the slimes consuming the males to gain their knowledges. I wonder though if the girls are returning to the cave after they are going for a bath to have themself get pleased again.

Considering that his first "lover" - Rena - even forgot about eating for sometime, I don't doubt that they would willingly return.

stardrago 2016-11-25 14:20

Could someone put on spoilers and have them highlighted about which abilities the Black Ooze had taken and of what as become of the girls so far, like I still don't know all of the names.

Ramero 2016-11-25 23:37

Spoiler for Current abilities taken:

Currently from TLed only Frederica that was inside the cave and she was supplied with food from the ooze everyday that goes out to hunt domestic animals every night.

I don't know if the Black Ooze gain language understanding though.

stardrago 2016-11-26 01:22

Okay, those that we know so far from the translated version; but what about the other abilites it must of gotten in the storyline of all 4 volumes so far and of the characters, mostly female, names and traits. Also, it seems you forgot to include the poison that paralyze others from the insect in the post.

Ramero 2016-11-26 02:35

Poison was a trait from the Black Ooze, not gained abilities so initial abilities from the Black Ooze was paralyze poison injection.

Lhklan 2016-11-26 03:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramero (Post 5987291)
Poison was a trait from the Black Ooze, not gained abilities so initial abilities from the Black Ooze was paralyze poison injection.

Actually, from what I remember Poison Injection was gained by some of the insects Black Ooze devoured early on.

BO actually finished all of the insects inside the cave before moving out.

XFire 2016-11-28 18:18

So are the slave girls actively aiding the slime or are they just pets it keeps for fun?

Ramero 2016-11-28 20:05

the Black Ooze keep the girls as their "mate" so they can have sex with her whenever they want.

kaikalaila 2016-11-29 07:26

Do BO eat any of the girls? Like literally