AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hayate no Gotoku (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Hayate no Gotoku - Favourite Character(s) Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=52352)

Pellissier 2007-08-05 05:15

Hayate no Gotoku - Favourite Character(s) Poll

Welcome to the Hayate no Gotoku - Favourite Character(s) Poll , the place when you can adorn you favourite characters and support them expressing all of your love!

You can vote for multiple characters all at once in this poll. Your vote is final once you click on the "vote now" tab. You won't be able to comeback and vote a second time for another character. Choose wisely!

The poll is public which means the votes will be visible to everyone!

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.

Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

Ashlotte 2007-08-05 18:25

Awww noones posted yet hun?

Well nuts to all you shy people then. :p

All I can say is thank god for multiple choice otherwise id have had a hard time picking between Saki and Maria... :heh:

Love maria for being so...Maria-ish I guess hah. She plays a great straight-man, but she can also be alittle silly (Inner cosplay maniac surfacing sometimes) and embarrassed which is oh so adorable.

Saki is mostly for purely superficial reasons...Cute clumsy maid with glasses...Thats basically right in my strike zone in every possible way. :D

anselfir 2007-08-05 18:38

Maria.....awesomeness.

Hina....cuteness

the narrator is pretty much the guy who carries the tone of the show, so he's cool too

Bonta Kun 2007-08-05 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by anselfir (Post 1079757)
Maria.....awesomeness.

Hina....cuteness

the narrator is pretty much the guy who carries the tone of the show, so he's cool too

Right on the bullseye my friend. Will add Saki to my list, its all to do with maid fetis........thingy I have:heh:

S_K 2007-08-05 20:22

If i had to be honest, I like all the characters, they're all cool :)

-Breakthrough- 2007-08-05 21:07

Nagi -- Haha, otaku loli :heh:

Maria -- The awesomeness.

Hayate -- Best. Talented. 4HAX. Male lead evar.

Hinagiku -- The sweet coolnes.

Wataru -- A little mean but hey, he has soft sides :p

Nishizawa -- Great metabolism and cute at that as well as funny.

Saki -- Moe + glasses = :love:

Isumi -- Bad sense of directions, but is cute as always.

I like all of them (Except Hayate's parents) but these stated above are my top faves.

Omfgbbqwtf 2007-08-06 00:03

hm.. it was hard for me to choose between Hina and Maria, but after i scrolled down a little, the decision became extremely clear, and that is............. the narrator.

He is by far, the best narrator of all the animation I have watched so far. I love his voice!

KholdStare 2007-08-06 02:18

Hayate, Hinagiku, Isumi, and the narrator for me. Of course, Isumi is cute, Hayate is just cool, Hinagiku is hot, and thanks for reminding us of the narrator. I would've forgotten about him if you hadn't put him on the poll. He is indeed very funny and one of the best narrator out there. Of course, I haven't really watched another anime where the narrator is not a part of the show, but who cares!

SSkyy 2007-08-06 03:01

The narrator and his alluring voice...irresistible...

Bondius 2007-08-06 03:24

My favorites are (in order): Hinagiku, Miki, Saki
Hinagiku was my fave since the first episode she appeared, Miki is my type of sarcastic girl and Saki ... well ... I have a thing for maids and green hair xD

USB500 2007-08-06 20:59

Wow, a multiple-choice poll?

In order of preference:
  • Hinagiku From the moment she was introduced, I knew she would bring something to us. :D. Plus it's her VA (Ito Shizuka FTW) :love:
  • Nagi (I think she's among a few blonde loli who I don't find annoying. The fact that she's an otaku, too, makes her an instant win.
  • Hayate. He's the reason I watch this series. Period.
  • Maria. Her VA's role as Mariel gives me the deja vu feeling that I really missed.
  • Tama. Come on, he's like THE ONLY white tiger with an awesome attitude. Now if only he screams "ZA WARUDO" once in a while :rolleyes:

Sephi 2007-08-07 04:40

My favorites.

Maria: Easy choice for me to make. Cute maid. Nice personality.

Hinagiku: Just hawt. And versatile. And good at what she does.

Tama: My favorite of all 3. Every time i see that silly looking tiger i just have to laugh. I never saw a tiger looking this funny before. Just seeing him makes me grin. Though hes not getting much screentime :(

pomps 2007-08-07 06:14

My votes
Hinagiku: coolest iinchou ever.
Ayumu: I long for the return of the hamster with heavy armor.
Saki: clumsy maid with glasses, she's made of moe :D
Sakuya: stylish rich funny Kansai girl

claudius 2007-08-07 14:19

Woohoo! for the new subforum. My favourites in order:

Ayumu: Go poor underdog hamster girl! She reminds me of Éponine from Les Miserables (the novel/musical, not the anime). Plus you have to love those food shots.

Maria: Super smart, reliable 17 year-old meido. Need I say more?

Others: Isumi, Hinagiku (would like her more if she weren't such a tease), and Tama.

shoehead 2007-08-07 14:21

My votes are for:
Hinagiku:: Hina is :love: She is a really cool character
Maria: Shes cute and kind and its funny how shes 17 but acts like shes really old
Hayate: For being the best male lead I've seen in awhile

Sekai 2007-08-08 12:18

Nagi - She's so cute ^^
Maria - She's nice, maybe that's why I like her so much
Hayate - Hayate rulz *__*
Hinagiku - I like her, not as much as Nagi or Maria though.
Isumi - Kawaii! XD
Narrator - OMFG! He's so funny O_o

Mentar 2007-08-09 17:01

Hina for the win ^_^

Flame-X 2007-08-10 01:02

Hinagiku and Maria FTW

Agent86 2007-08-10 01:41

Hinagiku, for having a wide range of emotions without being a tsundere. Also, it feels like there's an outside chance that the manga-ka might head toward a Hayate/Hina ending if she keeps winning all of the Japanese popularity polls...

Owaranai Destiny 2007-08-10 03:26

OSO! Ten no Koe has the third most number of votes?!? :heh:

I voted for him anyway. :heh: Of course, I pitched in for Maria, Hayate and Hinagiku as well as Isumi.

Maria: Well, despite her seemingly perfection and excellence in various activities, she's still a girl after all and bursts of anger are not beyond her. Entertaining.

Hayate: Without him, there won't be a show. Anyway, he provides lots of laughs too, with his chemistry with Maria, Nagi and Hinagiku.

Hina: Tsundere, definitely. Well, one could attribute it to the fact that I liked her much better than Sawachika Eri because of all the flaming from her fans, but the character herself was fun to watch.

Ten no Koe: Good narration, of course. Hardly ever fails to crack me up.

Isumi: Cute, and definitely ditzy. A nice character to watch out for as well.