AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 414 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=95961)

HayashiTakara 2010-08-01 21:19

Wow, just when I finally built the courage to read another chapter, a major plot twist happens. I'm pretty certain Matsumoto isn't dead now that I've seen this chapter.

Gin 2010-08-01 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by HayashiTakara (Post 3169784)
Wow, just when I finally built the courage to read another chapter, a major plot twist happens. I'm pretty certain Matsumoto isn't dead now that I've seen this chapter.

Yeah, I really hope she's not, Gin really deserves a big buxomed reward for finally doing what the whole SS couldn't do.

Lendial 2010-08-01 21:48

i just hope this revelation inst soiled next chapter but i cant imagine anyway it would not be.

Thewanderer 2010-08-01 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gin (Post 3169817)
Yeah, I really hope she's not, Gin really deserves a big buxomed reward for finally doing what the whole SS couldn't do.

Yeah, only the top officers done that particular thing. Which is getting killed by Aizen.

Gin 2010-08-01 21:56

I'm trying to be optimistic here T-dubs.

sayde 2010-08-01 22:34

The following's directed to anyone not being funie. *stares @ Gin* j/k

For anyone who's serious about considering the possibility of Matsumoto being dead, please don't (even for a second). I mean Kubo's not going to make Gin go out of his way to bring Matsumoto to the top of a building (out of sight from everyone) just to kill off his first non-filler protagonist in such an abrupt and anti-climatic manner. Even if Gin says he killed her, he's a "snake". So his words obviously can't be trusted -- especially if they're words directed at Aizen. Besides, we're talking about the same author who made the same guy slice a girl clean in half without insta-killing her. -_-

Rangiku probably just sustained an injury that left her severely weakened and KO'd. As a self proclaimed snake with a bankai that can emit poison, how appropriate would it be if his bankai could also produce a snake inspired poison that merely inflicts paralysis of the body & spirit energy. That's my prediction anyways. In any case, she's not dead. That's a lot more obvious to me than anything that's about to go down between Gin & Aizen.

Mr. DJ 2010-08-01 22:47

The day a named hero dies in Bleach is the day I win the lottery.

Thewanderer 2010-08-02 00:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gin (Post 3169835)
I'm trying to be optimistic here T-dubs.

So am I. :D

Gin 2010-08-02 00:49

I'm so glad that Hiyori's parting is coming up in the anime soon. :D

Slayerx 2010-08-02 00:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by secretzfan (Post 3169738)
You really know hoe Tite shocked some people. He started the chapter off with Gin seemingly working with Aizen. I mean tell me you didn't think Gin was going to kill those kids.

Considering how those kids are effectively immortal and i in no way believe ANYONE could kill them as long as kubo is writing...
yes i can safely say i did not think Gin would kill those kids

Quote:

So... you really think Aizen's dead or do you just think Gin should get points for atleast coming closer than anyone else? =p

Thewanderer 2010-08-02 01:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gin (Post 3170013)
I'm so glad that Hiyori's parting is coming up in the anime soon. :D

Good thing I need to watch a dozen episodes to catch up to that part first.

In other news, I look forward to this week's chapter.

Gin 2010-08-02 01:12

I can't believe I gave you a cool new nickname.

Thewanderer 2010-08-02 01:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gin (Post 3170041)
I can't believe I gave you a cool new nickname.

Cause that's the kind of guy you are. =D I'd give you a nickname too, but there's not much you can do with 3 letters. Hopefully your namesake in this week's chapter will help with that. >: D

james0246 2010-08-02 01:30

Quote:

He obviously doesn't like them buxom (Ran-kun is proof of that), nor does he like them flat (Hiyori is 100% proof of that). So, until he cuts down Nanao, Gin's ideal female choice is somewhere in-between Rangiku and Hiyori...unless he is gay (which, is entirely possible)...

Gin 2010-08-02 01:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3170071)
He obviously doesn't like them buxom (Ran-kun is proof of that), nor does he like them flat (Hiyori is 100% proof of that). So, until he cuts down Nanao, Gin's ideal female choice is somewhere in-between Rangiku and Hiyori...unless he is gay (which, is entirely possible)...

Isn't Ai-chan now proof that Gin isn't gay?

Thewanderer 2010-08-02 01:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gin (Post 3170075)

I'm totally shipping Gin x Kira right now.

james0246 2010-08-02 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gin (Post 3170075)

Ai-tan has/had a mullet. So, it's more like putting down a wild/rabid beast than any indication of Ginny's preferences...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thewanderer (Post 3170056)
Cause that's the kind of guy you are. =D I'd give you a nickname too, but there's not much you can do with 3 letters. Hopefully your namesake in this week's chapter will help with that. >: D

Ginny, Gizzy, Gin Block, Gin Tonic, Gin Rummy, O-Gi-chan. Gin Ricky, geisha, etc...

Gin 2010-08-02 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thewanderer (Post 3170079)
I'm totally shipping Gin x Kira right now.

Well then I'm shipping Shinji x Hiyori x Hitsugaya, theres enough of her to go around now. :p
Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3170082)
Ai-tan has/had a mullet. So, it's more like putting down a wild/rabid beast than any indication of Gin's preferences...

Isn't the slogan for mullets 'business in the front, party in the back'? Gin obviously does not want to party in Ai-chan's back.

james0246 2010-08-02 02:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gin (Post 3170118)
Well then I'm shipping Shinji x Hiyori x Hitsugaya, theres enough of her to go around now. :p

There is enough of Hiyori for any 2 men/boys. "Pass the Hiyori on the left hand side..."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gin (Post 3170118)
Isn't the slogan for mullets 'business in the front, party in the back'? Gin obviously does not want to party in Ai-chan's back.

Ah, But Gin could be an "uke" not a "seme", in which case he killed Ai-tan because he was also a "uke" :p...

Still, I stand by my belief that those with mullets (at least when they are fictional characters) are not fully human, so killing Ai-chan is more akin to Gin stating he is not into bestiality, rather than any preference toward or against homosexuality...

Gin 2010-08-02 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3170125)
Ah, But Gin could be an "uke" not a "seme", in which case he killed Ai-tan because he was also a "uke" :p...

I think the very nature of Gin's zanpakuto proves that if anything, he would be seme.