AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Music (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Favourite Opening/Ending (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=47091)

Acseru 2007-05-06 09:28

Favourite Opening/Ending

All openings are usually cool but which one you like the most?

My favourite is Utawarerumono's - Musouka (opening), and Naruto:Shippuuden's - Hero's Come Back! is pretty good too.

Zu Ra 2007-05-06 14:02

I don’t have a fave opening as such I guess I cant think of any at the moment my memory fails me

Fave Ending would be Thank You by HMK ( Bleach Ed 2 ) . the song embodies the raw emotions which Ichi and Ruki want to say to each other . Thank you from Ichi’s side well for changing his life giving him the power to protect his family and friends . From Rukia side for changing her life too giving her wings to fly away from drudgery known as nobility ie letting her live life to the fullest at least for a short time

Ruki and Ichi though have a ocean of emotions twirling within them are emotionally restrained This track personifies these emotions and the visuals too associated with the track are well chosen and help the viewers relate to this .

As an added bonus let me throw in the actual video of this track

Spoiler for video:

Tran225 2007-05-06 20:55

Kannazuki no Miko - Re-sublimity favorite opening xD light trance
Shakugan no shana - 1st opening forgot wats it called also nice too

Verist 2007-05-06 21:02

I like the opening to Gunslinger Girl. I was already a fan of The Delgados.

Fruitfly 2007-05-06 21:33

Tenjho Tenge Ultimate Fight (OVA) "Makenai" by Minori Chihara is my favorite ending
Nana 1st ending - "a little pain" by OLIVIA inspi' REIRA ~Trapnest~ is a close second.

hmm not sure about opening. Maybe Bleach 5th opening "Rolling star" by YUI

Flame-X 2007-05-06 21:42

Darker than Black OP
Utawarerumono OP
Death Note ED

Zu Ra 2007-05-07 01:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tran225 (Post 935468)
Shakugan no shana - 1st opening forgot wats it called also nice too

I think you mean Hishoku no Sora by Mami Kawada

Simplex 2007-05-08 00:00

Radiohead - Paranoid Android
the pillows - Ride on Shooting Star

Lost 2007-05-08 04:57

Music wise; Shingetsutan Tsukihime - The Sacred Moon. As a whole, Tsukihime's whole opening (including animation) is my all time favourite, it had perfect execution to the awesome music. Other notable OPs IMO: Haibane Renmei - Free Bird; FLAG's OP; Freedom Project OVA - This Is Love; Bokurano - Uninstall; Gurren-Lagann - Sorairo Days.

Hmm.. EDs as well, eh. :heh: For some reason I don't have really good EDs (eeeew Paranoid Android :p). =/

P.G. 2007-05-08 05:03

I don't have a specific favorite of anime OPs & EDs since all of them are really good & really nice. Well, I have 1 of xxxx favorite here.
kiri by MONORAL - Ergo Proxy

capture 2007-05-08 05:40

My fave op are (as of now)

Forever ~ Elemental Gealde
Unlimited ~ Samurai 7
Rewrite ~ Full Metal Alchemist
Tattoo Kiss ~ Kaleido Star

My fave ed are

Kimi to no Ashita ~ Fate Stay/Night
Kaze no Tadori Tsuku Basho ~ Kanon2k6
Parade ~ Naruto
Mousukoshi, Mousukoshi ~ Midori no Hibi

ibreatheanime 2007-05-08 20:23

I adore the opening to the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya (how can you not adore that dance sequence? it made me want to join in)

[DOT].L 2007-05-09 09:45

OP: Tsukuyomi Moon Phase - Nekomimi Mode.

ED: Bleach - Thank you!

Lost 2007-05-09 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost (Post 937499)
Hmm.. EDs as well, eh. :heh: For some reason I don't have really good EDs (eeeew Paranoid Android :p). =/

It's funny. A day after posting the above and I think I've found my favourite ED song. Garnet, from the movie Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo is an awesomely good song.

Mishasan 2007-05-09 13:23

Opening:
Bleach-Dtecholife
Chobits -Let me be with you

Closing:
Bleach - Baby its You
FLCL - Ride on a shooting Star
Nana - A little Pain

Amanda Li 2007-05-09 18:12

Rurouni Kenshin has always been a series that has had my most favorite anime music of all time, and the same could be said for the opening and ending themes. I don't think I could choose between the many endings, but for me, Sobakasu is a classic opening that I don't think I could ever get tired of and It's Gonna Rain is my favorite ending. I like all the different styles of music for the endings, although I can't really say it's often I'm fond of anime endings (I do admit though, ever since I heard Life is Like a Boat, I've been watching Bleach music closely!).

10serenity 2007-05-10 04:52

Life is like a boat - Bleach
Thank you - Bleach
Sugar Love - Mirumo de pon

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3555/12lw9.gif♫~10SERENITY

Rahan 2007-05-10 08:40

Opening : Kiseki no Umi - Records of Lodoss War TV (Lodoss TV is a mediocre anime, but I have yet to watch/hear something that come even close of this opening.

Ending : There are a lot of TV ending I like, but none I love like Kiseki no Umi, so I'll go with : Itsumo nando demo - Sen to Chihiro no kamukashi. so beautiful and so peaceful. I always feel like I just woke up from a dream when the song ends.

manta 2007-05-10 08:48

Beck's opening rocks!

Prodigy 2007-05-10 15:13

Here are my favorites. You guys should check them out they are worth listening to.

Openings:
Air Gear-Chain
Naruto Shippuuden opening
Erementar Gerad Promo theme- Forgot the name but I have it on my Ipod

Endings:
Nana-A Little Pain
Inuyasha Movie 3 ending- Four Seasons
Death Note Ending 1
Inuyasha Ending 7- Come