AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season - Episode 11 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=75360)

4Tran 2008-12-13 16:05

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season - Episode 11 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season, Episode 11.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

AnymX 2008-12-13 16:13

Wow it's pretty early for this thread o well... What I hope too see from this episode is Arios with Archer, 00 Riser and Garazzo in action...

Balder8472 2008-12-13 19:44

From the brief episode 11 preview looks like A-laws are going to attack/destroy Celestial being's asteroid base.

which is a major blow to the newly reformed Celestial Being and means no more upgrades and no more extensive repairs

Rising Dragon 2008-12-13 19:45

Not necessarily. They still have Krung Threp and Fereshte. We don't know exactly how many bases Celestial Being has, seeing how compartmentalized the organization is.

LordStrike 2008-12-13 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2106029)
Not necessarily. They still have Krung Threp and Fereshte. We don't know exactly how many bases Celestial Being has, seeing how compartmentalized the organization is.

Fereshte in the 00F second season is on earth in an underground base on a cave

Krung Threp i really wish wed see that space station XD

wingdarkness 2008-12-13 20:40

Honestly what are the odds that Manga-Meisters are gonna jump outta the woodworx and help things?

nutype 2008-12-13 20:41

there's enough material without any more extensive upgrades from the CB base. We still have yet to see the gimmicks of all the gundams and.....ive seen the new beam sabres of the 00 and wow.....they are crazy.

Cox 2008-12-13 20:57

I predict a 10/10 with epic battles and carnage :D

Ypocaramel 2008-12-13 20:58

CB as an organization is dispersed and has plenty of backups. Think of how Laguna Harvey's train company built three Thrones and at least some of their support infrastructure - hiding a illegitimate business under a legitimate one. All we know is that the twin drive final tests were conducted at Lagrange 3 and the O Raiser and GN Archer were developed there. Where were the GN Arms stored again? Lagrange 1 base?

console65 2008-12-13 21:20

I bet CB has another base somewhere. Another asteroid base or maybe a lunar base.

LightningZERO 2008-12-13 21:28

I hope Ian's happy family won't be destroyed :(

Sure to be 100/10 epic episode with 00 Raiser and Arios + Archer ass kickings!

console65 2008-12-13 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2106150)
Sure to be 100/10 epic episode with 00 Raiser and Arios + Archer ass kickings!

00 Raiser and Archer + Archer are going to lay waste. :D

lividsama 2008-12-13 21:46

Let's not forget that badass Hal is back in buisness :D

LordStrike 2008-12-13 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2106150)
I hope Ian's happy family won't be destroyed :(

i hope for that 2 :(

SaintessHeart 2008-12-13 22:01

Halle is back. Things are finally going to get more exciting.

Maybe GN particles can aid in exponential growth of neurons, which lead to quantum brainwaves and thus curing Alle's brain damage.

rpgman1 2008-12-13 22:03

Wouldn't 00 Gundam + 0 Riser will be the one that will change the world as Wang Liu Mei said near the end of S1? One haxx gundam coming up.

Ottocycle 2008-12-13 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 2106188)

Maybe GN particles can aid in exponential growth of neurons, which lead to quantum brainwaves and thus curing Alle's brain damage.

I thought you would bring up the principle of superposition between the GN particles and quantum brainwaves or something. :p

Cox 2008-12-13 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 2106188)

Maybe it will cause Brain Damage to Setsuna and then Marina will sing to him in the hospital for the rest of the series. Also Season 3 is Gundam Macross 00.

arunavsharma 2008-12-13 22:42

when there are 2 huge sources of GN particles (real or fake) it creates a channel thru which humans can communicate.

Allelujah has a Hallelujah implant chip which acts as a medium. similarly for marie.

ashlay 2008-12-14 00:30

Hope Anew doesn't turn out to be evil. This week, with the base exploding and whatnot.

Would actually be interesting to have someone other than Regene questioning Ribbons' way of doing things. >_>