AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   ID: The Greatest Fusion Fantasy (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=80816)

Bonta Kun 2009-04-23 12:24

ID: The Greatest Fusion Fantasy

Summary taken from OM

Quote:

Chunwha is plunged into a world beyond his own... There he will struggle to find his own purpose among the many inhabitants of the new world including elves, dwarves, and even mages! Was it fate that had brought him there? Will he ever return to his own world?
This series is well I find very odd but totally awesome. All the fantasy thrown in here I thought wouldn't work but does, for me anyway. The comedy is very funny, the action is cool and the art is very good.
Its got Elves, its got Dragons, and its got a super cute lead, a great mix of stuff I love:p

Wargumm1i 2009-04-23 13:37

I like this manhwa, its really fun I just Love ID and the whole dragons and elves and demons and orcs all the package, the ultimate fantasy story.

Also the romance is not bad either and the power display is also great.

itisjustme 2009-04-23 18:20

It's fun, but ID's design is way too girly for my tastes, plus he's a little too perfect and totally overpowered for a long while. =P

Wargumm1i 2009-04-24 06:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by itisjustme (Post 2358554)
It's fun, but ID's design is way too girly for my tastes, plus he's a little too perfect and totally overpowered for a long while. =P

But he is currently fighting people around his level.

SnowSong 2009-04-24 19:30

Awesome traps, elfs, and talking swords make a great manga. I quite like the character design as well. On a random note, is the author writting/drawing any other series besides this one?

Wargumm1i 2009-04-24 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowSong (Post 2360788)
Awesome traps, elfs, and talking swords make a great manga. I quite like the character design as well. On a random note, is the author writting/drawing any other series besides this one?

Not that im aware of.

Xacual 2009-04-24 20:16

I thought Id had finished already? At least I read some spoilers regarding it being done. I really enjoy the series and wish the scans would go faster especially now at its current part.

Wargumm1i 2009-04-24 20:21

From what I can see its currently on vol 20 and ongoing.

Bonta Kun 2009-04-24 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xacual (Post 2360856)
I thought Id had finished already? At least I read some spoilers regarding it being done. I really enjoy the series and wish the scans would go faster especially now at its current part.

as far as I know its still ongoing, last I checked on Baka-updates said its at vol 20

scans are at vol 11 so got some catching up to do, I'm just glad were getting scans at all even if they are slow:)

I'm liking whats going now too, as Lamia is just way toooooooo cute!!!:love:

I do think Id is pretty overpowered but he does have a pretty big weakness too but I like overpowered leads, its a nice change.

p.s I love kmts's credits/rants pages they are a blast:heh:

edit: ahh War beat me to it, hehe serves me right for watching anime while posting:p

Wargumm1i 2009-05-06 18:36

Another great release :D as always ID is as awesome as ever lol.

Even without a sword ID shows that he is still invincible :P he is kinda like Layfon from Regios but more handsome lol.

denice25 2009-05-06 21:35

That's cool..

Wargumm1i 2009-05-07 06:58

Indeed it is cool :D I do hope for more releases a bit more faster.

Arturro 2009-05-07 15:03

First chapters of ID novel are avaliable.

Wargumm1i 2009-05-07 19:05

Another release of ID, a bit disappointing that it was only 8-9 pages, but still better than nothing.

SnowSong 2009-05-24 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arturro (Post 2382802)
First chapters of ID novel are avaliable.

In store? *I do not believe it is licensed yet... one can never be too careful though.

Arturro 2009-05-24 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowSong (Post 2414854)
In store? *I do not believe it is licensed yet... one can never be too careful though.

Unfortunately not. Translated by same guy translating manhwa.

Bonta Kun 2009-07-06 20:40

OMG!

well first off I'll say I was worried KMTS were gonna stop with ID but I think its just them changing translator for the series..well hopefully thats what its all about.

but damn just when I thought my lovely trap couldn't get any womanly, he does a fusion dance with Lamia!:eyespin:
this is pretty weird as 2 of my fav characters in this series have become one, not sure if its a good or bad yet will jst have to wait and see!(but seeing as I'm always drawn in with the whole genderbending thing, I think its gonna be good thing:D)

Wargumm1i 2009-07-06 20:46

Wow ID fused together with Lamia in the latest chapter by kmts lol. Also if you recall there was a pictures in the credits where ID is reaction too having boobs lol.

Bonta Kun 2009-07-06 22:07

oh yea almost forgot about that, that came as a bit of a surprise but now I see where its coming from:D

hope we get to see the rest of the gang soon, I do miss the banter:heh:

Tyrone Biggums 2009-07-08 08:37

So Id...is a guy right?

And I hope that post about Id now having breastesses is wrong...