AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Higurashi (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Higurashi Episode 8 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=32447)

Alu 2006-07-25 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by lommm
okay, then that makes me have a new question:

if Shion is supposed to be the "older twin"...
she can't be that much older or they can't be twins...

a couple of days at most...
i've never heard of anything with twins being born more than two days apart...
which is rare in itself...

so are they supposed to be sisters who just look very much alike or are they twins???

Mion is the oldest of the two, not Shion.., and they where both born in the same day in the same moment; as all twins almost always are..

But you know.., you can never "take out" two babies at once right.., henceforth the first baby to come out is declared the oldest one.
True that that makes Mion only older then Shion by a few minutes.., but it makes her older none the less.

So they are in fact twins, born in the same day, in the same moment.., Mion is only older because she was the first to come out of her mothers womb.

Kisuke06 2006-09-02 14:52

So, I have watched Higurashi until episode 8, but I have some questions:

1- The one in jail was Mion or Shion? Or there is no way of knowing that?
2- In the first scene of episode 5, Rika is killing herself with a knife while Mion/Shion(now I'm not sure of anything >.<)is watching her. The first scene in episode 1 did happen in episode 4, so why the scene at episode 5 didn't happen?

Bloodseeker 2006-09-02 15:45

Just keep watching, Itachi. You'll get your answers later.

LuckyCat 2006-09-02 15:45

The answers are in the detective chapter, Meakashi-hen (Eps 16-21)

If we answer them for you here we'd be spoiling it :D

Kisuke06 2006-09-02 16:58

Oh, I see. I tought that I had missed something. lol

I will keep watching the serie then. :D

Renaissance Otaku 2006-10-14 11:21

KJ, thanks for filling in what the anime left out, but did you have to edit in the spoiler fo episode 21? I was reading it on the assumption that it covered stuff only up to episode eight, as that's as far as I've watched. I didn't need to know that right now.

I'm having a hard enough time liking this show as it is. Thanks for the rest though...

typhonsentra 2009-05-15 23:32

Wait, there's a lot that confused me about this episode.

Spoiler:

WarriorKK 2009-05-16 09:44

Keep watching, until ep.16-21, you'll undestand... most of them.
Minus your last question. Because anime was skipped. Go to play visual novel / listen drama cd / read manga... instead.

OkamiNoKaze 2010-01-30 13:05

Wow, Bad end, again, It hurts the head to figure out theories of what I just watched.
Spoiler for episode 8:
Some how I do think that was not who we thought it was in the cell. Well onward to the next chapter I suppose.