AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   K-On! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   K-On! - Character Discussion - Jun (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=96853)

Pellissier 2010-08-24 07:06

K-On! - Character Discussion - Jun

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Jun related.
http://a.imagehost.org/0419/koncthreads-jun.png
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all K-On! fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

evangeline88 2010-08-24 07:34

I wonder if Jun will join the KMC?
maybe in her third year?

Sparvid 2010-08-24 08:01

If the show ends without showing the next year, Jun would get the short end of the stick. At least Ui and Azusa get the spotlight from time to time, but I want to see more of Jun. She's become quite the interesting and fun character.

Ithekro 2010-08-24 09:24

The mostly background character/friend of Ui that manage to become interesting because of Anime original material. KyoAni did a nice job for her.

BlackKnightKanos 2010-08-24 10:16

Three posts only? Is it that bad??!

Ithekro 2010-08-24 10:19

Most people probably haven't seen the post yet.

MeoTwister5 2010-08-24 10:22

This thread needs more Jun.

ronelm2000 2010-08-24 19:20

The anime needs more JUN.

and so I went...claimed...and owned!

!no-K 2010-08-24 21:21

She's there from time to time, but the show is Yui centric and when not focused on Yui focuses on one of Yui's friends.

Jun is just not part of the buddy club.

Haruhiism 2010-08-24 23:55

Jun is pretty cute in her own way to me; especially her hair. It makes her look like a Koala. Wonder how that kitten is doing now... Hmmm if the series "continues" after the 4 main girls graduate, I wouldn't mind seeing Azusa, Ui, Jun, and one or two new characters in a spin off.

ronelm2000 2010-08-25 00:07

Then eventually HTT vs Ui, Jun...and the 2 new chars. in Budokan. EPIC! XD

(It's my idea for a Fanfic anyway.)

Pachael 2010-08-25 03:56

Jun's so :3

Kon the Magnificent 2010-08-25 04:06

Jun will become the lead vocalist once Yui and the others graduate, with Ui taking bass, and Azusa lead guitar. Who says these three can't be a three man band rock the world alone if they tried.

But Jun has won me over since her first appearance, she's adorable, much like Azusa, only in a rougher way

risingstar3110 2010-08-25 06:44

Jun? Why such plain girl, who seems to have no special trait, nor cute, nor funny, can suddenly become a part of the trio with Ui-Asuza? Maybe she should forever stay as a super side character and no one will give a damn!!...

...or that's what i thought. Then i saw these pictures...

... and sorry Ui, sorry Azunyan... i think I found my favourite character among you three... In fanart at least

PS: maybe I'm really a huge pervert

evangeline88 2010-08-25 06:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kon the Magnificent (Post 3209519)
Jun will become the lead vocalist once Yui and the others graduate, with Ui taking bass, and Azusa lead guitar. Who says these three can't be a three man band rock the world alone if they tried.

They can't inherit the LMC from Yui cs. with only three persons though :)

GMT 2010-08-25 07:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by evangeline88 (Post 3209675)
They can't inherit the LMC from Yui cs. with only three persons though :)

They're a little less tight-knit than the four third-years. They ought to have much less trouble recruiting some new first year, and/or getting another defection from the Jazz Club.

But ahh, Jun. Ascended extra, whose sole purpose in life is to help illustrate that the girls of Hokago Tea Time are going to grow up, and that there's a next generation of musicians who may keep the light music club torch alive (even though we're not likely to see the adventures of K-ON!!! - The Next Generation.)

Friday 2010-08-25 08:09

If only she join the club at the start of the episode of "Freshmen!"
I always said that Jun might join the club one day.......

ninryu 2010-08-25 09:37

not much to say about expect she has nice eyes and same hair problem as I.

Lord of Fire 2010-08-25 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kon the Magnificent (Post 3209519)

But Jun has won me over since her first appearance, she's adorable, much like Azusa, only in a rougher way

Jun is a bass player herself, so she'll take Mio's place (maybe with vocal duty). Azusa will be lead guitarist, taking Yui's place, and Ui will probably take either keyboards or guitar, which means they will only need a drummer, given that the club will always need four members to survive.

evangeline88 2010-08-25 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of Fire (Post 3210116)
Jun is a bass player herself, so she'll take Mio's place (maybe with vocal duty). Azusa will be lead guitarist, taking Yui's place, and Ui will probably take either keyboards or guitar, which means they will only need a drummer, given that the club will always need four members to survive.

Satoshi? :)