AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam SEED After Phase - !!!!SPOILERS!!!! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=10258)

HaRoRuleZ 2004-03-26 14:40

Gundam SEED After Phase - !!!!SPOILERS!!!!

OK, Friday shopping, 6,300 yen went to Gundam SEED DVD 13 (Bandai Visual BCBA-1590, release date 2004-03-26) and 3,059 yen for T.M. Revolution "Seventh Heaven" album (Sony Music ESCL 2509, release date 2004-03-17), can't resist that "Zips." Gundam SEED Special Edition Part 2 made my money fly for TMR.

Now, let's try photo essay !!!!SPOILERS!!!! of "After Phase."

01 An evening...
02 Who said I die?
03 Ah! It smells nice.
04 I am listening.
05 A peace talk
06 I'm starving...Athrun
07 Me too...Cagalli
08 The arrival
09 A gathering...
10 ???
11 ???
12 A big man
13 [Dearka] Why am I still wearing red?
14 Where's Kira?
15 Nice weather
16 Tell me what happened
17 Old friends
18 Double sabers
19 A taste of saber
20 The truth behind the mask
21 Be mannered, boy...
22 Now, tell me Athrun...
23 She was...
24 OK, I will sing for you.
25 Shizukana yori ni...
26 I wanna pee!!!
27 A pair of...
28 Somewhere out there
29 Wish you were here, part 1
30 I should have not tried any pilots...
31 Searching for another girl
32 Shattering class...
33 How is our coffee shop project going?!
34 Wish you were here, part 2
35 Waiting for a philosopher's stone
36 Hurry up, Edward!!!
37 I wish I could use alchemy...
38 Free junk out there
39 How was my brother?
40 Oh! I remembered.
41 He used all of my tissue paper.
42 Ya, Kira.. Let's go to Tokyo International Anime Fair tomorrow.
43 Look!
44 It's a shooting star.

Don't take the link names seriously for the actual story!!!!!

The creators of the show are deserved your support....

HaRoRuleZ

Icer 2004-03-26 14:58

Thanks for the pics.

Looks like what I had imagined

144M_HYPERION 2004-03-26 18:01

Thanks for the pix man

(Can't they use Alchemy to rebuild the Freedom Gundam??? :heh:)

Panon 2004-03-26 21:16

That was actually quite good, if far too short.

Even as short as it was that was probably more worth seeing than the special editions were.

Firedude328 2004-03-26 21:28

I watched the RAW and since I don't understand a word they are saying it really doesn't have much of an effect on me

Crimson 2004-03-27 21:02

I just saw the translated version, its good but way too short. Its kinda pointless in a way since its so short, but i guess this is proof to all the idiots out there that said Kira died in the last episode.....

What i want to see is a special Kira/Lacus ^^.

Shift_ 2004-03-27 21:30

I felt this special just left it even more open for another season -.-

Roots 2004-03-27 22:02

Ok now I'm confused. I thought the 5 minutes of extra footage was in the two specials? Why do they have to make this so damn confusing? Anyways what I saw was called:

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Special Edition Part 1 RAW
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Special Edition Part 2 RAW

Which were each a little longer than 45 minutes. I don't know if I saw any new footage in there or not, oh except Fllay's boobies saw those! But it was nice to relive GS, even for a little while. Anyways, thanks for the pics HaRoRuleZ. Damnit, how much longer till the US comes out with the DVDs? :frustrated: A friend of a friend of mine imported the Japanese ones which he said had English subtitles (but there were a lot of grammatical errors...). Well I'll just hope that there is a GS2 and that we can all get back together on a brand new Gundam Seed forum here :)

Panon 2004-03-27 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roots
Ok now I'm confused. I thought the 5 minutes of extra footage was in the two specials? Why do they have to make this so damn confusing? Anyways what I saw was called:

It's not too difficult - the "special editions" were parts 1-2 of a compilation/recap of the entire series, and include some new scenes, music, etc.

This post refers to a five minute short piece that came with the final SEED dvd in Japan and takes place after episode 50. It's entirely new.

The US dvds won't be that far away. The show starts on Cartoon Network next month, so at most the dvds would be a couple of months after that.

Icer 2004-03-27 23:02

All it did was provide some closure (lame if you want to say so) that Kira is alive, and that the four are alive living together somewhere. And that Yzak is still on PLANT. It was worth adding, even if nothing happened in it.
At least it's not open ended, like so what happened after the war...or whatever.

vio5555 2004-03-27 23:05

Yeah, it seemed like 5 min that showed that it was pretty much all over, and that all the plot lines had ended pretty solidly.

stsaturn 2004-03-28 22:22

I wonder why Cagalli and Athurun were sitting next to each other but Kira and Lacus were seperated by that kid. I could be just reading too far into it but anime tends to leave small hints such as that.

Edit: Spelling

Roots 2004-03-28 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by stsaturn
I wonder why Calgary and Athurun were sitting next to each other but Kira and Lacus were seperated by that kid. I could be just reading too far into it but anime tends to leave small hints such as that.

I noticed that too. Maybe the kid is trying to pimp Lacus and was trying to seperate her from Kira? :heh: That is really stange though, I want to know why that kid was there! They couldn't....maybe they adopted the kid or something? OMG now there is GS2 for sure!!! :eyespin:

HaRoRuleZ 2004-03-28 23:51

Quote:

I wonder why Calgary and Athurun were sitting next to each other but Kira and Lacus were seperated by that kid. I could be just reading too far into it but anime tends to leave small hints such as that.

:hmm: Athrun came with Cagalli in Orb's helicopter which implies that he was staying in Orb after the war in contrast to Dearka who went back to ZAFT army. So there is no doubt about Athrun-Cagalli relationship. But it seems that Kira still had no further romance development with Lacus yet... If a flash of Fllay had appeared for a second that would have indicated well enough.

Kaka 2004-03-29 02:23

calgary?! O_o

anyways, to me the ova was nothing impressive ^^;;;;;

harorulez's spoiler is finally back >w<

stsaturn 2004-03-29 08:22

What about Dearka's woman Milleria or something you see her crying. Also what about Mwu he's still alive right?!?!?!?! :twitch: There was no shattered bloody purple helmet floating away from the busted up strike gundam in episode 49 or anything. But more importantly what kind of laundry dergent does Cagalli use, that tank top has been through alot.

Back on track if Seed 2 is about Kira you know he is going to have shell shock, and I don't think anyone here wants to see a repeat of all the Aumoro Ray crap. I think it would be better off with 08th MS Team type spin offs with kira preasent, but in the back ground playing the part of the hero everyone looks up to or don't believe is true. It would be cool it they followed that Julie girl and her team.

One last thing Seed 2 needs to be more like 08 MS Team as far as MS damage. It reminded me too much of Wing where the suit only took damage when it was 100% destroyed.

HaRoRuleZ 2004-03-29 09:14

Quote:

What about Dearka's woman Milleria or something you see her crying. Also what about Mwu he's still alive right?!?!?!?! :twitch: There was no shattered bloody purple helmet floating away from the busted up strike gundam in episode 49 or anything.

After-Phase answers one frequently asked question that the relationship between Miriallia flopped (she was still starring at her picture with Tolle and Dearka was not there).

Mwu was vaporized (taking a beam that could sink a battleship what could be left), no question asked. I like the scene of transparent Mwu very much. It was sad:sad: but a good reminder of his cheerfulness.

Sethi 2004-03-29 09:39

Honestly i think that After-Phase looked more like an introduction to new series, i mean all we've seen was trouble, Kira was still shaken(thank god Lacus is with him), Cagalli and Athrun were on Orb which seems to continue full of problems, and the conversations between Plant and Earth aren't going so well and can possible escalate to another war, so in my opinion Afther-Phase didn't served any purpose except reinforce what we already knew and create more questions on our mind.

stsaturn 2004-04-01 09:44

Quote:

HaRoRuleZ
Quote:
What about Dearka's woman Milleria or something you see her crying. Also what about Mwu he's still alive right?!?!?!?! There was no shattered bloody purple helmet floating away from the busted up strike gundam in episode 49 or anything.

After-Phase answers one frequently asked question that the relationship between Miriallia flopped (she was still starring at her picture with Tolle and Dearka was not there).

Mwu was vaporized (taking a beam that could sink a battleship what could be left), no question asked. I like the scene of transparent Mwu very much. It was sad but a good reminder of his cheerfulness.
Come on now theres still a chance he is still alive :thinker: .... Remember Gundam Wing!!!!!

dreamless 2004-04-01 09:59

yea, there could be some OVA sequel or something. PLANT is mass-producing METEOR, Earth is mass-producing the new GAT-X series Gundams, the war is just on hold and definitely will resume later...