AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L+CR) Gochuumon wa Usagi desuka? [Is the Order a Rabbit?] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=122955)

winhlp32 2013-11-16 16:26

Gochuumon wa Usagi desuka? [Is the Order a Rabbit?]

http://i.imgur.com/JNfgwvcl.jpg

Gochuumon wa Usagi desuka? Mangatime Kirara Max 4-Koma manga by Koi gets TV anime adaptation.

Director: Hiroyuki Hashimoto
Scriptwriter: Kazuyuki Fudeyasu
Character Designs: Yousuke Okuda
Studio: White Fox

Kirara 4-Koma anime makes the world go around. :)

Summary from ANN:
Quote:

In the four-panel manga, the main character Kokoa (a pun of “hot cocoa”) arrives at the cafe Rabbit House one day, excited for rabbits. She actually all but lives in that café. She meets lots of different girls there, including a tiny and cool girl named Chino (from “cappucino”), a tough and soldier-esque girl named Lize (“Thé des Alizés” tea), a spacey and quintessentially Japanese girl named Chiyo (“Uji matcha” tea), and the ordinary but dignified Sharo (“Kilimanjaro” coffee).

Sumeragi 2013-11-16 19:39

We need more cuteness.

NoemiChan 2013-11-16 22:53

I smell ALL GIRLS... *ready to press DROP BUTTON

Say the magic word.^^

Flower 2013-11-16 23:47

Well, this is all good and nice, but does anyone have a summary for the series?

winhlp32 2013-11-17 01:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flower (Post 4911278)
Well, this is all good and nice, but does anyone have a summary for the series?

Updated with summary from ANN.

Flower 2013-11-17 01:40

Thanks for the updates!

So it's themed around hot beverages a little?

And rabbits, musn't forget the rabbits. :D

AP24 2013-11-17 03:56

When Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb was airing, there was an advertisement of 5 Kirara 4-koma manga series which were Hidamari Sketch, Yuyushiki, Kiniro Mosaic, Gochuumon wa Usagi desuka?, and Hitsugi Katsugi no Kuro.

After Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb, Yuyushiki anime came out and then Kiniro Mosaic anime. So I guess after Gochuumon wa Usagi desuka anime airs, Hitsugi Katsugi no Kuro is next.

MisaoFan 2013-11-17 10:24

When I first heard it, the title looks like something based on a light novel until I got proven wrong when I see visuals, they remind me of Kiniro Mosaic which I liked it.
Plus the summary sounded like a sincere slice of life so I'll watch.

winhlp32 2013-11-19 01:55

Official site opens:

http://www.gochiusa.com/

http://i.imgur.com/O6K1Qdfl.jpg

Flower 2013-11-19 02:03

:twitch:

Why is that black rabbit wearing a crown?

Anyhoo the title "Is the order a rabbit?" only raises my curiosity further.

Is there anyone who could summarize and/or distill the website info for inquiring minds?

winhlp32 2013-12-17 09:33

Cast/Seiyuu:

Cocoa: Sakura Ayane
Chino: Minase Inori
Lize: Taneda Risa
Chiya: Satomi Sato
Sharo: Uchida Maaya

teja208 2013-12-17 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by AP24 (Post 4911569)
When Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb was airing, there was an advertisement of 5 Kirara 4-koma manga series which were Hidamari Sketch, Yuyushiki, Kiniro Mosaic, Gochuumon wa Usagi desuka?, and Hitsugi Katsugi no Kuro.

After Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb, Yuyushiki anime came out and then Kiniro Mosaic anime. So I guess after Gochuumon wa Usagi desuka anime airs, Hitsugi Katsugi no Kuro is next.

Got ninjaed.

There is also Sakura Trick airing next season as well. Despite not being part of Honeycomb ad., it does break the sequence in a way. I'm glad that Kirara has been aggressive lately if it means more opportunities to for me to continue making the most out of my yuri goggles.

At any rate, keep it coming and fuel my yuri mosou.:D

P.S.: I can't believe White Fox pick this up. When is the last time the studio done all-girl SoL type genre?:heh:

Kotohono 2013-12-17 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by teja208 (Post 4946587)
P.S.: I can't believe White Fox pick this up. When is the last time the studio done all-girl SoL type genre?:heh:

Uh never before this series? :heh: As White-fox seems to like to jump around a lot on what genres they animate, and still new-ish studio so this is first time for this genre to them I believe.

The casts looks good and the art looks really cute, so I'll definitely give this series a try :).

teja208 2013-12-17 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konakaga (Post 4946751)
Uh never before this series? :heh: As White-fox seems to like to jump around a lot on what genres they animate, and still new-ish studio so this is first time for this genre to them I believe.

The casts looks good and the art looks really cute, so I'll definitely give this series a try :).

I always considered "cute girls doing whatever" genre being one of the simplest and easiest to animate compare to other types of genre such as action, romance, etc. which require more budget and directing skill to animate. A lot of new voice actresses seem to made their debut as main casts in this kind of series since it's more cost effective to hire them.

So unless the studio is well-known for this type of genre *coughkyoanicough* this type of shows are usually handled by smaller name studio.

Despite being a huge fan of this type of genre, I always though White Fox is quite too competent for this kind of stuff which is why I didn't expect they were the ones being assigned to work on this series.

HauntingShock 2013-12-17 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konakaga (Post 4946751)

Super Sonico will actually air first, so this will be considered the second :heh:

User68604 2013-12-31 16:50

wowwww love that cover image. will be watching for this one very closely

Kismet-chan 2013-12-31 16:57

This seems very cute (obviously), but it sounds like it will hopefully be a very simple and relaxed kind of cute show. If it turns out that it is, I'll definitely check it out. Gonna keep an eye on this. :nod:

Requiem-x 2013-12-31 17:08

More stuff from Kirara, and by White Fox? That's all I need to know :D

vaden 2014-01-01 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by winhlp32 (Post 4946363)
Cast/Seiyuu:

Cocoa: Sakura Ayane
Chino: Minase Inori
Lize: Taneda Risa
Chiya: Satomi Sato
Sharo: Uchida Maaya

Someone at Houbunsha must really love Risa Taneda... she was in Yuyushiki and Kiniro Mosaic too.

Tanukki 2014-01-01 21:31

Kyaah ! :)

Need.Cute.Girls. NOW!