AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Music (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Music in Shingetsutan Tsukihime Prologue [A-K/A-E]? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=184)

Akiace 2003-11-04 16:41

Music in Shingetsutan Tsukihime Prologue [A-K/A-E]?

I'm so happy that the new forum has a separate section for Anime music. I've been wondering whether anyone know what are the names of the various music used in A-Keep and A-E's fansub of Shingetsutan Tsukihime Artbook History and Prologue. I'm just wondering if they come from some other sources of their own or is it part of the music from the series?

Oteck 2003-11-06 15:33

My guess is it came from the prologue dvd. I made sheet music off
the prologue bgm for fun since it seems like a nice track.

Saru-kun 2003-11-06 18:01

It sounds like the stuff by KATE so I am guessing that the music came from the Tsukihime PC game OST. I really liked the intro song they made for Melty Blood, I want the Promised Dawn soundtrack bad!! Anyone have it?

zalas 2003-11-06 18:31

I haven't actually seen that fansub, so I don't know if the music is from the DVD. The DVD only has that 1 video track and no extra audio tracks (unless I didn't configure my DVD player correctly).

Oteck 2003-11-06 20:44

Ok i listened to the original HGame cda, only one song i recognize but it's
a different instrument ensemble instead of a violin.
I beleive those track are from the Ever After Hgame ost
http://www.typemoon.org/works/ever.html
anyone wanna rip it and bt it? :)

Saru-kun 2003-11-06 20:51

Well I have all three Tsukihime Dojin games. I think BT'ing Dojin games and OST from those Dojin-softs would be a great idea. I am desperately wantimg the Glove On Fight OST Cybertrax!! And of course, Tsukihime: Melty Blood OST - Promised Dawn.

Love Witch 2003-11-17 13:05

Shingetsu Tsukihime-Artbook

Does anyone know where this songs comes from? It's the one from a little while back in one of the preview together with the artbook.

Is it from the OST or from something totally different?

Oteck 2003-11-18 18:09

I asked Alkie about that, but i couldn't get the exact album.
All i know is it's done by S.E.N.S.

zalas 2003-11-18 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oteck
I Alkie about that, but i couldn't get the exact album.
All i know is it's done by S.E.N.S.

Perhaps someone from A-E/A-K would care to find out? ^^;

Membrax 2006-03-31 09:50

I'd really really like to know which piano music are played during the prologue too. This beautiful music on top of those artworks is haunting for a long time.

Thx in advance !

Membrax 2006-07-16 17:18

I'd really like to know too :)

Membrax 2006-07-16 17:28

If anyone from A-Keep or A-E care to answer, I'd be eternally grateful. I've been looking for those musics for a very long time :(

Flayzerannyx 2006-07-21 11:23

yes please if anyone knows anything about the tracks, especially the 2nd one with the piano opening during the artbook section, please let us know! WE WANT THAT MUSIC!!!

Membrax 2006-07-22 14:26

OK here is a link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZrj4ddxu5g

The 2nd music starts at 2'37.
Please help us :)

Shiroth 2006-07-22 15:20

There are around five tunes in total from the series that i want to badly, and are not on either of the two soundtracks. So believe me when i say you're not the only one wanting this lost music.

Potatochobit 2006-07-23 12:34

ok the first song is from the tsukihime CD called Ever After reprint Disc 2 track 5
its a doujin music CD that was originally made around the same time the original game i believe and has nothing to do with the anime

the 2nd song at 2'37 i am not sure where its from, I also have the promised dawn soundtrack and its not on there either but it does sound like it is one of the first game composures so im guessing it might have been on a CD that came with the older fan books since i dont have any of those

Membrax 2006-10-14 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Potatochobit (Post 625645)
ok the first song is from the tsukihime CD called Ever After reprint Disc 2 track 5
its a doujin music CD that was originally made around the same time the original game i believe and has nothing to do with the anime

the 2nd song at 2'37 i am not sure where its from, I also have the promised dawn soundtrack and its not on there either but it does sound like it is one of the first game composures so im guessing it might have been on a CD that came with the older fan books since i dont have any of those

great, thanks :)

Still, noone has found the 2nd song yet :(

liveboy21 2007-07-19 19:38

bump!

i'm dying to know what the second song is as well...

Angrypokstick 2007-07-27 15:38

The second is an instrumental, soft remix of Kanojo no Modern by Glay, but the original one is Rock music with a singer, this remix appears to be fanmade - only way I found to get it was simply extract the audio then cut the part you want to keep with something like Audacity. I have a copy of the song if anyone want it give me a message.