AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fairy Tail (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Fairy Tail OVA (Anime) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=103514)

Shiroth 2011-04-20 11:40

Fairy Tail OVA (Anime)

Two Fairy Tail OVA's were announced, and will be bundled with manga volumes. First episode will be released on April 15th 2011, and the second on June 17th 2011.

Episode 1: Youkoso Fairy Hills!
Lucy comes across a mysterious written request. The client is looking for an object that is in Fairy Tail's female dormitory, Fairy Hills.

Episode 2: Yousei Gakuen: Yankee-kun to Yankee-chan
The anime adaptation of the manga side story "Yousei Gakuen Yankee-kun to Yankee-chan," which puts the characters of Fairy Tail in a school setting. The title is a parody of Miki Yoshikawa's "Yankee-kun to Megane-chan."

MAX_COLA_POWER! 2011-04-21 12:13

Well, just watched the OVA, and besides all of the fanservice, btw this just in, Hiro REALLY IS Eiichiro Oda's pal, because even in his mangas, Fairy Tail women, have no nipples, anyhoo, it really was a funny story. There's something for guys and gals too.

ShiroiRyu 2011-04-22 06:01

In 80% of the animes/mangas, the womens have no nipples. :|
Anyways, already a subbed version of the first OVA ?
But i want to see the second because he can be the beginning for Yankee-Kun no Megane-Chan animation !

Tempest35 2011-04-22 08:35

Ah boy, that was entertaining - just the thing to start up a day - naked Lucy and pervy Erza. :heh:

Arisu-san 2011-04-26 02:37

Can anybody tell me what OVA means??

Shiroth 2011-04-26 03:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arisu-san (Post 3587544)
Can anybody tell me what OVA means??

Original Video Animation.

Pink-chan 2011-04-26 08:31

I missed this thread.
It is very a fun episode. In fact the funny part isn't about the girls but

Spoiler:

I like how the girls get together and the guys as well. Mirajane is the only fanservice the guys get.

Nice touch of comedy and drama about the old lady.

Tempest35 2011-04-26 10:25

Mirajane's good enough for most men, but for the FT guy's it's like looking at your older sister and we all know how that is. :heh: Even if she's hawt like Mirajane...you generally don't want a rampaging Elfman running after you for 'violating his sister' with your eyes.

Guardian Enzo 2011-04-26 12:03

I totally understand the Erza attraction, but damn - Lucy is just plain hot. One of the foxiest ladies in anime, IMHO.

ShiroiRyu 2011-04-30 07:07

Just want to be sure : No subbed version actually ?
Can i saw it in RAW version if i know the manga ?

Krono 2011-04-30 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu (Post 3593627)
Just want to be sure : No subbed version actually ?
Can i saw it in RAW version if i know the manga ?

A subbed version is being worked on, but the group is apparently waiting for their own raw to use. As for watching it raw if you've seen the manga version, they've added a few things to increase the length and involve other characters, so the manga version will only be of partial help there.

Quarkboy 2011-05-01 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krono (Post 3594489)
A subbed version is being worked on, but the group is apparently waiting for their own raw to use. As for watching it raw if you've seen the manga version, they've added a few things to increase the length and involve other characters, so the manga version will only be of partial help there.

Basically, they added equivalent amounts of manservice to balance the fanservice :)

Shiroth 2011-05-01 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quarkboy (Post 3595284)
Basically, they added equivalent amounts of manservice to balance the fanservice :)

:p

Any chance we'll see this in Crunchyroll?

Quarkboy 2011-05-01 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 3595289)
:p

Any chance we'll see this in Crunchyroll?

My magic 8 ball says: Prospects look dim.

Shiroth 2011-05-02 03:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quarkboy (Post 3595751)
My magic 8 ball says: Prospects look dim.

Thought so. :p

Shiroth 2011-05-03 10:53

Not sure if the OVA is licensed, though there are subs now out for it. Can be found at the usual places.

kitten320 2011-05-03 14:56

Lol it was quiet an enjoyable OVA, some characters who usually have no screen time got it now.
Poor Levy, Erza was merciless on her... actually I think it is the first blood we actually saw in the series 0_0
Liked the small pairing disscussion, some really nice reactions. Erza is really clueless though :D
LOL did master do it on purpose? Poor guys, I feel sorry for them :heh:

Well OVA was definetly created with fanservice in mind.

chickdigger802 2011-05-03 15:02

Love how the very first thing you see is boob jiggle. This doesn't have to abide to the kids hours anime rules ;)

And there was even blood! Poor levy =(

And some pantsu!

Sigh now if only the show would air at a later time so we can have Erza actually cut people =(

FlareKnight 2011-05-03 15:55

Levy......:( A rare sign of blood in Fairy Tail and it's a case of friendly fire. Oh well at least she seemed fine by the end :).

Erza definitely had some great moments in this. LIke that super armor of hers :heh:.

A nice episode overall.

kache 2011-05-03 19:54

OVA 1 watched

I really have no more words than perfect. It trasmits everything: fun, excitement (sexual), sadness. Every emotion is trasmitted perfectly, and accompanied by the perfect (again) music.
Whoever is the director of the Fairy Tail Anime/Ovas is a motherfucking genius. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now, for the screens:
Spoiler for Ova 1:

These are just the scenes that I liked the most, but the whole episode is simply amazing. Also, tons of fanservice, for the people interested in that. :heh: