AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L+CR) Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (Wanna Be the Strongest in the World) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=107192)

MisaoFan 2011-09-29 10:39

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (Wanna Be the Strongest in the World)

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! gets TV anime. The first volume of the manga version is available today.
The text novel version has been running on the online website for Earth Star Entertainment's manga magazine Comic Earth Star magazine since last December, and the manga version launched in the magazine this year.

Author (manga) : ESE (story), Kiyohito Misaki (art)
Story : The story revolves around Sakura, the main vocalist of the nationally renowned idol group Sweet. One day, Elena, a member of Sweet, gets attacked by a pro female wrestler. In order to revenge, Sakura suddenly decides to become a female professional wrestler.

Crimrui 2011-09-29 11:40

Reminds me of one hent- err... nevermind. If it's just the female wrestling then I'm highly interested. Add a dose of yuri and I'll be perfect. :3

Kaioshin Sama 2011-09-29 13:32

Crazy enough to work?

Siegel Clyne 2011-09-29 14:54

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Video: Too Racy for YouTube

Quoting my post earlier today in a thread at the Anime News Network Talkback Forum:

Quote:

On one of my channels at YouTube I uploaded a video from Nico Nico Douga posted by a "Drederick Tatum" (ドレドリック・テイタム さん; undoubtedly a Simpsons reference) which skillfully blends scenes from the Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (I Want to be the Strongest in the World!) manga with dialogue from a Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! voice drama CD released earlier this year with the June 2011 issue of the Monthly Comic Earth Star manga magazine, featuring Aki Toyosaki as Sakura Hagiwara, Youko Hikasa as Erena Miyazawa, Rie Tanaka as Rio Kazama, and Japanese professional wrestling commentator Yoshinari Tsuji as the announcer.

Usually I make my own videos I upload on my YouTube channels, but this is one of the rare exceptions.

It remains the only video I have uploaded which has been taken off YouTube:

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content. Sorry about that."

There is no nudity in the video.

Kazama (Rie Tanaka) delighting in inflicting pain and suffering to Sakura (Aki Toyosaki) screaming in agony - and exposing her in the most humilating and degrading positions - in a pro wrestling match while an excited announcer (Yoshinari Tsuji), a cheering audience, and a worried Erena (Youko Hikasa) look on proved to be too much for YouTube, I guess.
The URL for the original Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! video at Nico Nico Douga is:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/nm14436776

Nabatome Hitomi and Itou Shizuka have been added to the new Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! drama CD cast reported in the Anime News Network article referenced in the thread, "Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Manga Has TV Anime in the Works (Updated)."

Kazama sounds like a saner version of Suigintou (Rozen Maiden), Tomoe Marguerite (My-Otome), Yamanobe Sayara (Mnemosyne), Liang Qi/Chi (CANAAN), and other Tanaka Rie sadistic/sadomasochistic characters.

D-KLAC 2011-09-30 07:39

to quote gold old jr for it "GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY!" this will be quite slobberknocker to watch.

yea all we need now day & time to watch wonder how many eps it will get yea got f-service yep with maybe like all star cast female then more yea to quote joey styles "OH MY GOD!" & "CAT FIGHT!".

indeed must plan to see it.

MisaoFan 2013-03-26 09:17

The show is confirmed to air this fall : I bet it takes many times to animate this show with high production values. I don't watch much sport animes but since it has female wrestling, I'll probably try it and expect the fight scenes to be simultaneously raunchy and awesome.

Sol Falling 2013-04-21 02:13

Just found out about this due to it being mentioned in a Teppuu manga thread on /a/...looks freakin' awesome, lol. Definitely looking forward to this.

This trailer I found on Crunchyroll totally made me laugh out loud. The first little segment is the trailer joking about EarthStar making an actual 30 minute anime. Namely, in contrast to all the shorts they've been making recently in Teekyuu, Yama no Susume, and Mangirl!. I've enjoyed to varying degrees all of the series they've produced thus far, so with them making their first actual proper 30 minute anime it looks like it'll be a ton of fun.

NoemiChan 2013-04-21 02:54

*facepalm

Another Senran Kagura.... prays for doujinshi....

tsunade666 2013-04-21 19:33

boobies sells a lot this time isn't it? last era was moe then now its ecchi.... sigh :(

Nachtwandler 2013-04-21 23:41

Quote:

boobies sells a lot this time isn't it? last era was moe then now its ecchi.... sigh
-_\\\. Typical comment from the guy who didn't look on statistic. The only ecchi anime which sold good for last couple of seasons are TLR Darkness. Most of other high-sellers can't be called ecchi

MisaoFan 2013-07-26 04:59

Cast announced:
Ayana Taketatsu as Sakura Hagiwara
Kana Asumi will play Erena Miyazawa
Haruka Tomatsu as Rio Kazama
Hisako Kanemoto as Moe Fukuoka
Kyōko Narumi as Misaki Toyoda
Chiaki Takahashi as Jackal Tōjō

New key visual:
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Mura 2013-08-07 21:48

PV is out:

Drkz 2013-08-08 00:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mura (Post 4785730)
PV is out:

Some reason this feels more erotic than Linda :uhoh:.

MisaoFan 2013-08-08 01:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mura (Post 4785730)
PV is out:

Watched the PV, it wasn't as much erotic as I expected but it still feels like one. I have a major feeling that once it airs, it will show a lot of cleavage instead of full nudity since it's a sport anime about female wrestling after all.

Nachtwandler 2013-08-08 10:19

Youtube deleted PV because of nudity -_\\\. They are crazy

MisaoFan 2013-08-08 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nachtwandler (Post 4786293)
Youtube deleted PV because of nudity -_\\\. They are crazy

Agreed with you, I find it pretty stupid for them to remove such videos where there's not much nudity but you can see how lewd the content is (especially those cleavage closeups).

Nachtwandler 2013-08-08 11:00

But still. It's official trailer posted by company.

Siegel Clyne 2013-08-08 12:02

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Anime and Earlier Drama CDs

You can still watch the anime promotional video at Nico Nico Douga:

世界でいちばん強くなりたい!PV 代用品
(Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! PV Daiyouhin)

Spoiler for NSFW:

Here is what I posted at the Anime News Network Talkback Forum, before the anime promotional video was removed from YouTube:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siegel Clyne
Going by the anime promo...

The anime version is quite tame in comparison to the eariler drama CD version, which featured a totally different cast.

This what I posted about the drama CD version nearly two years ago on this forum:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siegel Clyne
On one of my channels at YouTube I uploaded a video from Nico Nico Douga posted by a "Drederick Tatum" (ドレドリック・テイタム さん; undoubtedly a Simpsons reference) which skillfully blends scenes from the Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (I Want to be the Strongest in the World!) manga with dialogue from a Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! voice drama CD released earlier this year with the June 2011 issue of the Monthly Comic Earth Star manga magazine, featuring Aki Toyosaki as Sakura Hagiwara, Youko Hikasa as Erena Miyazawa, Rie Tanaka as Rio Kazama, and Japanese professional wrestling commentator Yoshinari Tsuji as the announcer.

Usually I make my own videos I upload on my YouTube channels, but this is one of the rare exceptions.

It remains the only video I have uploaded which has been taken off YouTube:

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content. Sorry about that."

There is no nudity in the video.

Kazama (Rie Tanaka) delighting in inflicting pain and suffering to Sakura (Aki Toyosaki) screaming in agony - and exposing her in the most humilating and degrading positions - in a pro wrestling match while an excited announcer (Yoshinari Tsuji), a cheering audience, and a worried Erena (Youko Hikasa) look on proved to be too much for YouTube, I guess.

Shizuka Itou and Hitomi Nabatame, if I remember correctly, were also members of the drama CD cast, though I don't recall who they played.

You can watch the earlier drama CD version covering the same scene as the anime PV at Nico Nico Douga here:

豊崎愛生 ★ やられボイス
(Toyosaki Aki ★ Yarare Voice)

Spoiler for NSFW:

A Japanese viewer at Nico Nico Douga commented on her voice acting of antagonist Kazama Rio in the earlier drama CD version of Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!, "Tanaka Rie sugoi naa, sasuga" (「田中理恵すごいなあ、流石」; "Tanaka Rie is truly great, wow!").

I mentioned Tanaka Rie's skills at portraying antagonists, evil characters, villains, and bosses in this post in the General Anime Forum, Tanaka Rie's Knack for Playing Baddies, including several YouTube video examples of her game boss voice work.

From what little of what I know and recall from the manga, Kazama Rio is
Spoiler:

Marcus H. 2013-08-08 20:04

Where the heck are the muscles often associated with professional wrestling?
The misplacement of those muscles (you know what I mean) is ruining my immersion.

D-KLAC 2013-08-08 21:15

well come give this female wrestling anime a chance besides give hmm sure it it doing by ARMS with characters design of queen's blade series.

give cast list so far

Ayana Taketatsu as Sakura Hagiwara
Kana Asumi as Elena Miyazawa

Chiaki Takahashi as Jackal Tōjō
Eri Kitamura as Makoto Kirishima
Haruka Tomatsu as Rio Kazama
Hisako Kanemoto as Moe Fukuoka
Kana Hanazawa as Juri Sanada
Kyōko Narumi as Misaki Toyoda
Miku Itō as Yūho Mochizuki
Rina Satou as Kanae Fujishita
Sora Amamiya as Aika Hayase
Sora Tokui as Hornet
Sumire Uesaka as Kurea Komiyama
Suzuko Mimori as Chinatsu Suzumoto
Yuka Ōtsubo as Nanami Kanno

INDEED you can either YES YES YES or NO NO NO on it til we get this oct for it.