AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - Episode 14 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=120604)

Kairin 2013-07-12 05:31

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - Episode 14 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S, Episode 14.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Master Assassin 2013-07-12 09:56

Is it bad that I was laughing at the entire bridge scene when I shouldn't? :heh:

Don't get me wrong, it's just that my mind went like this: "Ohh yesss this bridge scene!!"

Next week would need to come faster. :heh:

dniv 2013-07-12 10:03

I am reserving my judgement until subs because dialogue was paramount this episode, but I will say two things.

1. So many new incredible OSTs and that ending and the pictures. 13/10 like expected.

2. This exceeded even my ridiculous expectations.

3. Mikoto's crying face just made her my #2 Index char above Accel again... :heh: (I forgive her for everything :heh: )

4. Kuroko kicking Touma under bed :heh:

5. They revealed Kuroko can't teleport Touma. I think he explained why to her.

6. Mikoto crying (deserves a second mention) is literally the cutest face I have ever seen. I couldn't believe it. I don't really like cute that much... but I was dumb founded... that was ridiculous. Made my heart melt :heh:

7. Touma's face was Platinum ;)

8. Many Gifs need to be created just for this episode...

9. Mikoto blowing up the bridge. MY reaction was: (can't put it here... I was too wowed :heh: )

10. This episode looks like it will be great with english subtitles.

11. The Cat not Touma opened the bear. Touma wouldn't pry I guess. So it makes sense. Dog had a big influence here.

12. To sum it up. Great episode. And yet. I hate J.C. staff.

Every week of my life for the past 14 weeks has been waiting for next Friday 7:30 a.m. This week this is the truest it has ever been.

Episode 15 looks like it will be the best this season most likely. I loved it. It was incredible.

Touma fight versus Accelerator shown in PV: (I have five words) Best Fight up to this point. (This will most likely be undebateable after it premieres next week).

I'm going to die of impatience for subtitles...

Next episode has the best name: Kamijou Touma. It's clearly the best episode ;) It'll destroy all of the viewers' illusions of this show not being excellent for good.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-07-12 10:05

The kitten has a name, and it's not 'Dog' anymore :heh:

I think it's spelled "Horyu".

dniv 2013-07-12 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4755943)
The kitten has a name, and it's not 'Dog' anymore :heh:

I think it's spelled "Horyu".

That Kanji means Noble Law... seems a little overdone, dunno.

II Maestro 2013-07-12 11:09

Kuroko's serious moment turns into perverted:D.

Misaka & Touma moments nice. Yay~!

Misaka crying while blushing is cute!
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1192/z38.png

Shinhwa 2013-07-12 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by II Maestro (Post 4756036)
Kuroko's serious moment turns into perverted:D.

Misaka & Touma moments nice. Yay~!

Misaka crying while blushing is cute!

Best scene of the episode.

OHHHHHHHH YEAHHH <3

GO TOUMA AND MIKOTO!!!!

Haru-kun 2013-07-12 11:30

Two words. Beyond perfect.

Shinhwa 2013-07-12 11:34

The music was awesome too, so dramatic and epic <3

This kind of episode is the main reason why I love Touma x Mikoto so much X)

BEST EPISODE so far until later which becomes way more epic <3

Miraluka 2013-07-12 11:36

>>> Helps a person because there is no need for a reason .
>>> Gets shipped for no reason.

lol

Maybe thats why there is not enough heroes...:heh:

7/10

Not bad of an episode but... it feels like deja vu for obvious reasons... sigh... I'm looking forward the next episode.

And. I will be really angry if they don't make Accelerator to go happy-go-psycho on Touma, I was tolerant enough with the lack of psycho Accelerator during the experiments but I won't forgive it the next episode.

Nagay, where is my evil laugh!?:frustrated: Dammit...

Shinhwa 2013-07-12 11:38

I swear, I rewatched it like 3 times already and nearly cried from watching this episode ;w;

This episode way way better than Index version I swear. More dramatic and more detailed.

Acer 2013-07-12 12:07

I really hope that this time the Accelerator attack Touma...
Spoiler for spoiler:

the director of Index have cut that was one of the most annoying things that he has done,

Ihaxlikenoob 2013-07-12 12:08

Moar emotions than Index, so that automatically makes it the better rendition.

Also, HHHHNNNNGGGG!!! @ bridge scene.

Shinhwa 2013-07-12 12:40

Index version was way too simple and a bit boring compared to this one 8D

dniv 2013-07-12 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilfriback (Post 4756069)
>>> Helps a person because there is no need for a reason .
>>> Gets shipped for no reason.

lol

Maybe thats why there is not enough heroes...:heh:

7/10

Not bad of an episode but... it feels like deja vu for obvious reasons... sigh... I'm looking forward the next episode.

And. I will be really angry if they don't make Accelerator to go happy-go-psycho on Touma, I was tolerant enough with the lack of psycho Accelerator during the experiments but I won't forgive it the next episode.

Nagay, where is my evil laugh!?:frustrated: Dammit...

So... what?

This episode was perfect. I don't understand why you gave it a 7? It's obviously way better than the Index version. You must have given the Index version a 1 to give this a 7... This scene is probably one of the most important scenes in Railgun S. It was amazing!

@Shinhwa: well, after being adapted 5 times, the 5th time is obviously going to be better than the 3rd time. Working on the plot of an event the 5th time, it will hopefully far surpass the 3rd time doing so :heh:

lazydoggamer 2013-07-12 13:09

Lol at all these people saying this version is better than Index. Of course it is, this is a retelling of the sisters arc. Besides isn't it a little unfair to compare Index I, the oldest, to Railgun S the newest.

blitz1/2 2013-07-12 13:14

Personally, I liked the Index one, why? Because I am biased with the fact that there is no Mami kawada Ame in the background.

desrtsku 2013-07-12 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ii maestro (Post 4756036)
misaka crying while blushing is cute!

... ... ...

Miraluka 2013-07-12 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by dniv (Post 4756141)
So... what?

This episode was perfect. I don't understand why you gave it a 7? It's obviously way better than the Index version. You must have given the Index version a 1 to give this a 7... This scene is probably one of the most important scenes in Railgun S. It was amazing!

@Shinhwa: well, after being adapted 5 times, the 5th time is obviously going to be better than the 3rd time. Working on the plot of an event the 5th time, it will hopefully far surpass the 3rd time doing so :heh:

Oh, so you were the one raping the poll results with F5 to see what score someone gives to the episode, uh...

I know you're burning inside by now because of that 4/10 certain person gave to the episode but just deal with it.

Btw, I said why the 7, 7 = good.

sigh

I wouldn't mind requesting a deal with mods and give this a lesser score if it makes you happy.

@Blitz 1/2: Ouch, don't rub the salt on the wound. I miss Kawa-chan.

desrtsku 2013-07-12 13:31

hum ... euh ... yeah ... excellent episode in my opinion.