AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Code Geass (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Code Geass Episode 13 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=41393)

xris 2007-01-10 07:38

Code Geass Episode 13 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Code Geass, Episode 13!

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs.
  • Try to keep spoilers from the Manga out of the anime thread.
    If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the Manga, either PM them or use clearly marked Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Usage

Using Spoiler Tags is easy. Using this...

[spoiler=title]Don't forget to use the spoiler title[/spoiler]

....will get you this...

Spoiler for title:

quina 2007-01-10 09:53

herher next episode... "Shirley and the gun point"
Lets hope its not begin with Lulu and Shirley in bed or anything.
and please answer some questions about Mao!~

Renegade334 2007-01-10 10:28

I don't think there's anything new but anyway, here's the summary/preview for ep13 from the official website:

Spoiler:

Not sure whether Shirley will see Zero get owned then, the day after, spot Lelouch with a bandage around his head (or wherever he's wounded) and put two and two together...let's just wait for tomorrow...

Deathkillz 2007-01-10 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by quina (Post 795111)

nono im sure lulu is a responsible young man ~ he wont push it so far comforting shirley even if she wanted to :heh:

White Manju Bun 2007-01-10 12:26

I personally cannot wait for this epi and the ones that follow it!! Shirley might loose her mind! /speculation. But really I cant wait, this one Im definitely gonna watch the raw.

Shiroth 2007-01-10 12:27

We do know for sure that we'll be getting the new OP this week - the one that doesn't go well with Code Geass at all. ;_;

Renegade334 2007-01-10 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 795227)
We do know for sure that we'll be getting the new OP this week - the one that doesn't go well with Code Geass at all. ;_;

I'm more interested in the footage that should accompany the song, though. I just pray to whatever deity reins in the higher circles that they bothered to add new scenes instead of just continuing with OP v.1.2....

Timeless Enigma 2007-01-10 13:42

I haven't heard the new OP, but this discussion is reminiscent of the one that occurred when CHEMISTRY's Wings Of Words was revealed to be the 4th OP to Gundam SEED Destiny. It was a good song, but it was radically different from any Gundam OP people had experienced in a long time.

This time around I wonder if I will even like the song on it's own.

Anyway, off of that subject, I don't really have a high anticipation for episode 13. These next couple of episodes (from spoilers) aren't really evoking that "I can't wait for the next episode" feeling. Well, if the new guy turns out to be interesting that may change. Right now I'm looking for more Kallen development/action, and more Zero vs. Brittania. I will admit that a little sidetrack is fine.

EDIT: Thanks Noppapana, but are Youtube links allowed here?

Anyway
Now I am dumbfounded. Looks like I'll only be watching the new OP sequence once, unlike COLORS, where sometimes I wouldn't bother skipping past it.

Noppapana 2007-01-10 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma (Post 795280)
I haven't heard the new OP, but this discussion is reminiscent of the one that occurred when CHEMISTRY's Wings Of Words was revealed to be the 4th OP to Gundam SEED Destiny. It was a good song, but it was radically different from any Gundam OP people had experienced in a long time.

This time around I wonder if I will even like the song on it's own.

Anyway, off of that subject, I don't really have a high anticipation for episode 13. These next couple of episodes (from spoilers) aren't really evoking that "I can't wait for the next episode" feeling. Well, if the new guy turns out to be interesting that may change. Right now I'm looking for more Kallen development/action, and more Zero vs. Brittania. I will admit that a little sidetrack is fine.

here is the song : http://youtube.com/watch?v=m0cubUsUovg
but there are lots of ppl who dont like it

Klashikari 2007-01-10 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noppapana (Post 795383)
here is the song : http://youtube.com/watch?v=m0cubUsUovg
but there are lots of ppl who dont like it

thanks for the link.

seriously, i can't agree more with shiroth...
the pace and tones don't fit CG at all (and that's just me, but the singer voice make my ear bleed...)

-KarumA- 2007-01-10 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 795390)
thanks for the link.

seriously, i can't agree more with shiroth...
the pace and tones don't fit CG at all (and that's just me, but the singer voice make my ear bleed...)

agree, makes mine bleed as well

Missilebuster 2007-01-10 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by quina (Post 795111)

how dare you sir

MrProphet 2007-01-10 18:14

Someone, please kindly kill the idiot woman attempting to sing the new OP. She is the OMEGAFAIL of the otherwise nice song (at least, the music is OK).

quina 2007-01-10 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrProphet (Post 795600)
Someone, please kindly kill the idiot woman attempting to sing the new OP. She is the OMEGAFAIL of the otherwise nice song (at least, the music is OK).

A lot of people actually like her music. She also sings one of the Blood+ OP.
We will see how it turns out in this one. So Stop whining when you havn't even listen to the whole song.. (that stupid preview gives you like a min in it).

Warrior00 2007-01-10 19:27

I'm a little confused right now about lulu....Ok he says that he isn't Japanese but his mom looks japanese is he half. I'm a little confused right now can some one clarify this with me. Because maybe I missed something that I might have to go back and watch. I know his father is like that top dog of britania and lulu was banished and all. But everything about his mother is a little confusing so can someone explain it to me plz :)

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2007-01-10 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior00 (Post 795693)
I'm a little confused right now about lulu....Ok he says that he isn't Japanese but his mom looks japanese is he half. I'm a little confused right now can some one clarify this with me. Because maybe I missed something that I might have to go back and watch. I know his father is like that top dog of britania and lulu was banished and all. But everything about his mother is a little confusing so can someone explain it to me plz :)

His mum is a Britannian, but of non-noble blood. There is no point banishing someone if you are just sending him to his home country.

quina 2007-01-10 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant (Post 795700)
His mum is a Britannian, but of non-noble blood. There is no point banishing someone if you are just sending him to his home country.

His mom is japanese. Yes he is 1/2.
The woman married Britania king, so she becomes a noble, thus a lot of ppl don't like her.

flou 2007-01-10 20:01

There's nowhere that says Lelouch is half-Japanese. His mother was a Britannian commoner, not a noble; that's why she was dislike by the other wives of the emperor.

SoldierOfDarkness 2007-01-10 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by quina (Post 795732)
His mom is japanese. Yes he is 1/2.

It was stated that she was a commoner, that's all there is to it, she's not japanese.

etothex 2007-01-10 20:52

Marianne Lamperouge <- not a Japanese name, but we know nothing else about possible ancestry. Let's see if they throw in some sort of Japanese antecedents for deeper connections to the grand scheme.