AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   The sims.. (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=7547)

Rhia 2004-02-16 18:11

The sims..

Hope fully this wont get closed..
But does any one here play the sims? is there a demo for the second one?
And is every as excited as i am for it to come out?

wnkryo 2004-02-16 18:28

Well I'm not very interested in it much but if you want, here is a link to the Sims 2 movie/preview: http://games.softpedia.com/public/cat/8/8-6.shtml

boneyjellyfish 2004-02-16 18:31

I played The Sims until I found my Sim playing on the computer.

Then I uninstalled it.

ChibiDusk 2004-02-16 19:12

>> shouldn't this be in the games section >_< <<

wnkryo 2004-02-16 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
>> shouldn't this be in the games section >_< <<

Actually I believe the Game section has to do with Anime games and not regular games. Correct me if I'm wrong.

ChibiDusk 2004-02-16 19:16

Ah, sorry, I never knew this

JAppi 2004-02-16 19:38

I think it should be in the games section personally. Although it's intended for anime games only. We *should* be allowed to post about regular games there. Like FFX-2 isn't really an anime game. Emulation isn't anime related. neither is DDR, Silent hill or Kingdom Hearts.

wnkryo 2004-02-16 19:52

Actually regular games and anime games can be discussed in the Games forum. Here is what I found in the Guidelines and rules for the game forum's thread:

Quote from text written by GHDpro:

"Despite the paragraph above, discussions about games which are not directly related to anime (such as Final Fantasy or Command and Conquer) are allowed. Just remember that there may be better forums for discussing those kind of games than the AnimeSuki forum."

Rhia 2004-02-17 17:26

hmmm

Ahhh the sims is great, but i did also have probs with it..
But the whole concept i think is great, or am i just sad???

GreenTze 2004-02-22 00:47

The Sims Skins

Does anybody know where I could find decent anime or game character skins for the Sims?

JAppi 2004-02-22 00:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenTze
Does anybody know where I could find decent anime or game character skins for the Sims?

I'd like to second this request! ANIME Skins please! Anything would be nice.

GreenTze 2004-02-22 14:43

Yes, it was actually easy to find these skins. Here: http://www.comicskins.com/anime/skins_series.php (for anyone thats interested).

Princess_of_Hell 2004-09-15 19:40

The Sims 2

The Sims 2 just came out today. Anyone buy this game? I just bought the Special DVD Edition and have yet to open it. By the looks of the screenshots, I think it will be a very good game. If you have a DVD-rom drive, get the DVD edition.

* will be playing it tonight * :) :heh:

sOnJoOL 2004-09-15 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess_of_Hell
The Sims 2 just came out today. Anyone buy this game? I just bought the Special DVD Edition and have yet to open it. By the looks of the screenshots, I think it will be a very good game. If you have a DVD-rom drive, get the DVD edition.

* will be playing it tonight * :) :heh:

yea its gonna be a helluva game.
but it would suck for a guy who bought all the expansions

Fei-san 2004-09-16 17:38

ouch but who even bought 3 expansions? :p
there's like 10 expansions :o

Wandering_Youth 2004-10-14 11:58

Anime skins for The Sims.

Anyone mind sharing some links to sites that have good anime skins for The Sims? I found only one site on google that has some nice skins but they only work with the expansion packs which I don't have. I got only the very first game. Anyone still play The Sims? Google keeps showing me hentai sites whenever I use the keywords: anime, skins, The Sims. :heh:

babbito2k 2004-10-14 12:27

I will have to check my links to see which ones still connect to websites, as a lot of sites have closed. I also can't remember which ones have anime skins ^_^;;; But I will get back to you on this.

It would be helpful if you could post the link you are talking about. Adapting the skins you found to your game may not be very hard.

In the meantime, you might enjoy looking through the Chinafan Sims site. There are some skins for Sakura Taisen, Saint Seiya, Detective Conan and others. There are also RPG character skins and traditional Chinese costumes. A lot of the skins use custom meshes, so make sure you install everything properly.

Wandering_Youth 2004-10-15 09:55

The site I'm talking about is Corey's Factory.

auriya 2004-10-15 12:01

This is the site to find anime-themed Sims skins: The Big List of Anime Sims Stuff

It's a very thorough list of all Sims downloads having to do with anime, organized by series, site name, genre, etc. There're a lot of great sites I found through this--including one that had a fantastic Godzilla skin!--but of course quality varies from the very good to the...not so good. And a lot of the sites are in Japanese.

Anyway, have fun looking. I was obsessed with the Sims before I knew about anime, so I love having my favorite anime characters in my Sims game.

DarkCntry 2004-10-15 12:04

Right now my cohort is making various skins for Sims 2 folks...I believe he just finished Melissa Mao from FMP...dunno whom he plans on working with next :P