AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Tsuki Tsuki! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116606)

DoomCalibur 2013-02-06 07:34

Well i will give some summary on vol 4 of this light novel( which is chap 16 of manga onward):
Spoiler for Chap 1 Vol 4:

CNine 2013-02-06 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoomCalibur (Post 4543821)
Well i will give some summary on vol 4 of this light novel( which is chap 16 of manga onward):
Spoiler for Chap 1 Vol 4:

thanx for summary and i'm quiet curious about what happen in the king game

sapper 2013-02-06 19:38

Hmm hasn't that been covered in the manga already? Btw when does the new chapter come out?

sandhy88 2013-02-06 19:40

Just simple question! What is the problem of Elnino?

We already know about Luna, Machina, and Nanjo's simbling.

sapper 2013-02-06 21:23

@sandhy what problem I don't think she's got a problem

sandhy88 2013-02-06 22:06

Elnino said that all people that she live with all leave her. I just want to know her background, her story more detail.

Just like Luna who was human girl daugter of prostitute that become demon.
Machina who is half human that her mother killed by human.

DoomCalibur 2013-02-06 22:15

Here come the the next vol

P.S: My most favorite picture is the final picture in vol 7. Better check it out.

sapper 2013-02-06 23:29

@sandhy o ok yea Elni since she was a god was always worshipped as such and treated in such a high regard that people either feared or respected her too much to be friends in which she became lonely it says this in idk what chapter of the manga. Btw I thought machina was full demon? But I'm not sure lol

@doomcaliber nice pics man but I forget which ones are machina and his sister is machina in color or no? I get those two mixed up lol

DoomCalibur 2013-02-07 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by sapper (Post 4544726)
@sandhy o ok yea Elni since she was a god was always worshipped as such and treated in such a high regard that people either feared or respected her too much to be friends in which she became lonely it says this in idk what chapter of the manga. Btw I thought machina was full demon? But I'm not sure lol

@doomcaliber nice pics man but I forget which ones are machina and his sister is machina in color or no? I get those two mixed up lol

Machina is the red haired girl. She is also Luna's younger sister.
Nazuna is the brown haired girl with pony tail.

DoomCalibur 2013-02-18 11:52

Big news!! PROzess has done a good job translated the whole vol 1( Well except the epilogue)

sapper 2013-02-18 20:59

Well one volume down.. 9 to go lol but thank to prozess for the translation

Welsh_Dragon 2013-02-18 21:29

I have a question. Remember that ring that Elni gave the MC that she said would let him acquire a guardian spirit(or something like that)? I want to know if he ever got some guardian spirit/familiar. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

zerodragon 2013-02-18 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon (Post 4559658)
I have a question. Remember that ring that Elni gave the MC that she said would let him acquire a guardian spirit(or something like that)? I want to know if he ever got some guardian spirit/familiar. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

luna is the one he gain because of the ring

DoomCalibur 2013-02-19 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerodragon (Post 4559756)

He has taken a liking to Luna ever since when he first met her because of her kindness( and her beauty too!!!). Anyhow when he has tried to summon her again, he ended up almost killing her. After Bram had taken care of everything and erased his memories, he didnt remember not a single thing had happened. But somehow his affection for Luna is too big to the point even when he forgot about her, he has developed a liking for blonde woman ever since ( When he got asked by his perverted friend Asada why he like blondie, he stated that he didnt know ...:D:D). Also his first love since young was a long haired girl but after the accident all the affection had moved from her to Luna :D:D:D (Well that girl also likes him but the Shinobu right now only likes her as a friend not a love interest like in the past.)

Welsh_Dragon 2013-02-19 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerodragon (Post 4559756)

But Luna is a demon that he has summoned on two occasions in his past. One was to save his sister the other was to see her again and thank her, according to the manga(still need to read the novel).

sapper 2013-02-19 15:53

@welsh manga follows the LN quite well I just wish that someone would translate all 9 volumes of this lol

DoomCalibur 2013-02-20 23:37

It looks like PROzess has completed vol 1 and now onward to vol 2 Epilogue. Here we go with a new girl!! Beautiful and arrogant but at the same time very stupid and gentle, ladies and gentlements, lets welcome miss Machina the tsundere!!!

Also i found this mediafactory blog. pls tell me that this is just a fake men. if this is true then Shinobu is in heaven!!!!!
Spoiler for Once you open this, you will witness the moment of heaven therefore better prepare yourself or else you will faint right away!!!:

NeutralZero 2013-02-20 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoomCalibur
Also his first love since young was a long haired girl but after the accident all the affection had moved from her to Luna (Well that girl also likes him but the Shinobu right now only likes her as a friend not a love interest like in the past.)
So who is the blond girl which is his first love?
Up to the current volume, what is his status about his engagement to Gogyo? Are they still engange?

DoomCalibur 2013-02-21 03:14

Spoiler for Answer:

NeutralZero 2013-02-21 03:25

What the... didn't expect that to be 'her'...
Thanks for the answer...