AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Tales of the Abyss (Archive) (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Tales of the Abyss - Episode 16 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=76899)

NightWish 2009-01-15 15:50

Tales of the Abyss - Episode 16 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Tales of the Abyss, Episode 16.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

yolin.shana 2009-01-16 16:32

The new ED is awesome<333

darkchibi07 2009-01-16 17:00

We actually have a new ED?! Wow.

serenade_beta 2009-01-16 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkchibi07 (Post 2164816)
We actually have a new ED?! Wow.

Nope. Same song, new visuals... Never played the game, so not sure, but title costumes?

Sterling01 2009-01-16 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 2164833)
Nope. Same song, new visuals... Never played the game, so not sure, but title costumes?

Yeah just new costumes

serenade_beta 2009-01-16 17:54

The art in this episode was kinda odd, especially after the latter half... (´・ω・`)

Spoiler for ep16:

darkchibi07 2009-01-16 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sterling01 (Post 2164836)
Yeah just new costumes

Ooooo, what were those costumes! :D

NoLongerSane 2009-01-16 19:11

Very enjoyable episode
Spoiler for Episode 16 spoiler:

ThoHell 2009-01-16 19:35

OH, interesting episode. He finally makes himself known to others huh. Wonder what he is exactly...

kureizero 2009-01-17 02:20

My favorite boss fight next week!

Shiroth 2009-01-20 10:56

Easily the best episode we've had in a while.

Spoiler for Episode 16:

Deathkillz 2009-01-20 17:38

Some thoughts ;)

@Shiroth
Spoiler:

Shiroth 2009-01-20 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 2171940)
@Shiroth
Spoiler:

Oh i know it won't happen. I'm just going along with the story at this point. :p

Sinestra 2009-01-21 11:19

So Van and his lackies are now killing off senior citizens damn thats almost as bad as killing off babies, I think you get sent to the 9th layer of hell for that. Sync has now left for good cant say that i will miss him i mean how screen time did he really get didnt really affect me.

Ion being a replicant was interesting but i had sense he was so i was not all that surprised by it but its still a nice twist to go along with whats happening with Tear. I guess sense they were so close to the core it allowed Loreli to communicate directly with Luke and explained that his isofons were an exact match to hers.

New ED art is nice i liked the new look of the characters. Same song which is cool with me since i like it.

9/10

Peanutbutter 2009-01-22 11:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinestra (Post 2173185)
So Van and his lackies are now killing off senior citizens damn thats almost as bad as killing off babies, I think you get sent to the 9th layer of hell for that. Sync has now left for good cant say that i will miss him i mean how screen time did he really get didnt really affect me.

Ion being a replicant was interesting but i had sense he was so i was not all that surprised by it but its still a nice twist to go along with whats happening with Tear. I guess sense they were so close to the core it allowed Loreli to communicate directly with Luke and explained that his isofons were an exact match to hers.

New ED art is nice i liked the new look of the characters. Same song which is cool with me since i like it.

9/10

*nods*

For the info:

Spoiler for Ion & Sync:

Sinestra 2009-01-22 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 (Post 2174947)
*nods*

For the info:

Spoiler for Ion & Sync:

I got that from the episode and the way Sync explained it i guess we can stamp a giant F on his forehead for FAIL.

TheCaptain 2009-01-24 09:16

I really enjoyed this episode, it was the first episode of Tales of the Abyss I have ever seen, but now I plan on going back and watching episodes 1-15. Watching that dude chop down those two elders was sweet, and the story seemed to flow nicely, great animation too. If the episodes before this are as good then I may have found me a new favorite anime possibly. How exciting!

I dont follow the manga (or any manga for that matter), I am just a fan of anime and this one is a good one. Looking foward to episode 17!

SwiftStrike 2009-01-27 11:10

so..lorelei is an existance...
Spoiler for 16:

GreenLama 2009-03-18 11:57

Wow, we learned a lot in this episode, we learned that the Master Ion we know and love is actually the 7th replica of Ion and that the mission is literally killing Tear, oh no!!!

Hopefully Tear pulls through and Van gets a butt kicking at the hands of our heroes, but it looks as if Van and the Oracle Knights keep showing up wherever the group goes and more and more destructions comes of it. I plan on watching episode 17 tonight and hopefully we find out more about Tears condition.