AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Upcoming Episode Titles (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=50985)

peter2004 2006-10-03 22:18

Upcoming Bleach Ep Titles - SPOILERS

EP 98 Clash! Zaraki Kenpachi vs. Ichinose Maki
EP 99 Shinigami vs. Shinigami! The Uncontrollable Power
EP 100 Soi Fong dies? The Last of the Secret Mobile Corps
EP 101 Mayuri`s Bankai!! Sawatari・Clash of the Demon
Dubious title: EP 102 Rangiku Dances!!release BanKai

Do you really think Soi Fong is going to die, i hope not i like her and also they are down another cap, SS power is sure going down that's 4 caps they lost.:eyebrow:

Edit by Moderator: Ep 102 title is probably false and 98-101 are merely likely.

Sazelyt 2006-10-03 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_shinigami
Am really not sure this is allowed or not .. I mean prodcasting future episodes . As far as I know even with a Spoiler tag it is not premitted

I got a ban for the exact same thing in Feb , Not sure if the rules have been relaxed after then

The information is not related to the manga - still filler episodes, so it shouldn't be a problem. But, if the sticky filler related thread is modified to also include announcement on future titles for filler episodes, this announcement can be moved there.

Also, I guess you talked about manga in the anime discussion thread, that is most probably why you received a ban.

ReinhartX 2006-10-03 23:56

we all know she wun die....no good chars dies in fillers tat appears in anime as well....and since when rangiku has bankai.....high chance fake...

Sazelyt 2006-10-04 00:07

Quote:

This Warning is put in every new ep discussion thread for that reason :

" Please do not discuss anything past episode 97, or else you risk a ban. Don't even post future episode titles. Even tags are no defense."

If it is inside the current episode thread, I agree with your comment. Although, I think that rule was mainly created to prevent manga related discussion in the anime thread. Anyway, we will soon learn how the rules will judge this thread.

Nuzzles 2006-10-04 00:53

There's no way she's going to die. Even if that was an official title, there is a question mark. It'd be like the last episode of the Kenpachi fight being titled "Disaster! Ichigo dies?" She's probably going to get beaten up real bad where the possibility of her having died could arise.

The thing you should be skeptical about is the Rangiku one. :heh:

Killa_hurtz 2006-10-04 00:54

WTF @ Epi 100

NoSanninWa 2006-10-04 02:09

Quote:

Am really not sure this is allowed or not .. I mean prodcasting future episodes . As far as I know even with a Spoiler tag it is not premitted

I got a ban for the exact same thing in Feb , Not sure if the rules have been relaxed after then

You discussed upcoming episode titles in a episode discussion thread. The rules are different there. Outside of the episode discussion threads I accept spoiler tags.

This thread has the word "SPOILERS" in the title, so spoilers about episode titles is explicitly allowed, though if anyone wants to mention manga spoilers they had best use a spoiler tag or risk being banned.

Nuu 2006-10-04 06:59

Woot NoSanninWa to the rescue to resolve this, but anyways i have seen this done on other threads but they all had theres own like this one and titles with spoilers in it plus it also might just depend on the admin/moderator

KiNA 2006-10-04 07:34

LOL .. now I'm tempted to watch ep 102 :heh:

bounce bounce :eyespin:

Snubben_Pierre 2006-10-04 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by peter2004
EP 98 Clash! Zaraki Kenpachi vs. Ichinose Maki
EP 99 Shinigami vs. Shinigami! The Uncontrollable Power
EP 100 Soi Fong dies? The Last of the Secret Mobile Corps
EP 101 Mayuri`s Bankai!! Sawatari・Clash of the Demon
EP 102 Rangiku Dances!!release BanKai

Do you really think Soi Fong is going to die, i hope not i like her and also they are down another cap, SS power is sure going down that's 4 caps they lost.:eyebrow:

Soi Fong will not die, first of all it's a filler and second of all there is a questionmark in the title(soi fong dies?) , meaning she and the secret mobile corps will get their asses kicked, and make it seem like she died but only be very damaged.

>,< hope the rangiku title is only decieving or ill get annoyed like hell..

Although fillers maybe aint the best we at least get to see some captains in action and that is sweet =D

fireburst 2006-10-04 15:44

*sigh* this is the same guy that posted those fake episode titles earlier and refused to give up even when the real ones were posted. (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=33642) 98-101 are real but i can assure you 102 is a fake title. in addition, there has already been a episode called "rangiku dances"...and they are not gonna recycle titles...

Zu Ra 2006-10-04 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireburst
*sigh* this is the same guy that posted those fake episode titles earlier and refused to give up even when the real ones were posted. 98-101 are real but i can assure you 102 is a fake title. in addition, there has already been a episode called "rangiku dances"...and they are not gonna recycle titles...

Yup true 102 is most likely fake :(

I checked ANN and WIKI and they both have information on titles till 101 not 102

2006-10-11 099. Shinigami vs. Shinigami! The Uncontrollable Power
Shinigami VS shinigami! Bousou suru chikara 「死神VS死神!暴走する力」

2006-10-18 100. Soi Fong dies? The Last of the Secret Mobile Corps
Soi Fong shisu? Onmitsu kidou no saigo 「砕蜂死す?隠密機動の最後」

2006-10-25 101. Mayuri's Bankai!! Sawatari・Clash of the Demon
Mayuri bankai!! Sawatari・Akuma no gekitotsu 「マユリ卍解!!沢渡・悪魔の激突」

NoSanninWa 2006-10-04 21:30

* NoSanninWa sighs.

Why is it that people are so eager to report unverified rumors that they keep throwing this garbage at us. I wonder if even 99-101 is actually real. Meanwhile I'll just add a warning about the likely unreliability of 102 to the first post.

Sazelyt 2006-10-04 23:01

Quote:

" Thou Shalt not Mess with Manga Storyline "

All Fillers Strictly Obey this Golden Rule . Due to this rule , Fillers cant evolve or kill any chara

Spoiler for Manga:

Or "the story will go back to where the fillers have started... so recall the state of that time and you will see the state when the fillers end...".

ScytheBlade 2006-10-05 00:01

EP 101: Kenpachi releases BanKai! Final Showdown between Hollow Kurosaki! End of Filler Season (w00t)!

-KarumA- 2006-10-05 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScytheBlade
EP 101: Kenpachi releases BanKai! Final Showdown between Hollow Kurosaki! End of Filler Season (w00t)!

seems like im gonna pick up from those last episodes then :heh: fromt he shinigami vs shinigami part on, hollow ichigo :o

i havent watched any of the real fillers.. well up untill the part with the twins and their bubble water minions :eyebrow: i only stepped in between when there were scenes including hollow ichigo.. but the end is in sight woo hoo!

NoSanninWa 2006-10-05 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScytheBlade

Sorry, but that one is almost certainly a lie.

Any bets if this thread gets shut down for spreading baseless rumors like the last episode title thread?

-KarumA- 2006-10-05 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa

Any bets if this thread gets shut down for spreading baseless rumors like the last episode title thread?

thanks for telling, i thought it was truth... though to my thought (not real.. nor confirmed) since theres a new op & ed coming up it should end around there, maybe some after epidoes and such :)

Dark` 2006-10-05 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by -KarumA-
thanks for telling, i thought it was truth... though to my thought (not real.. nor confirmed) since theres a new op & ed coming up it should end around there, maybe some after epidoes and such :)

I wouldn't bet on fillers, for any anime, ending in any eps after a new OP is released. Maybe the fillers ending and the ep with the new OP corresponding with getting back on track with the manga...but not after a new OP shows up...my opinion anyways.

Edit: After actually watching the OP for ep 98, it certainly seems to give a large focus on Hollows, as other people have mentioned. They even snuck a shot of Aizen in there. Since then it seems like Bleach could break my preconceived notion that fillers start/end on the same episode that a new OP is introduced...but I'm still not completely sold on the idea. Cautiously optimistic...very cautious...

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa

Agreed. Before the fillers started, Kenpachi hadn't even learned the name of his Zanpakutou yet (in my opinion, I doubt he ever will). So for him to actually obtain Shikai, and then Bankai, over such a short period of time is totally unfeasible (especially since even if he did learn Shikai, there's no Yoruichi or Urahara there to help him obtain Bankai without taking years).

I got nothing to bet with (so very, very poor), but I would believe that this thread being shut down is all but guaranteed with the way it's been going.

Rurik 2006-10-08 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto (Post 695443)
LOL .. now I'm tempted to watch ep 102 :heh:

bounce bounce :eyespin:

Hahahahaha, Yes, I read that tittle And I just inmagine that...Ohhh Rangiku and the valley of the Gods :D