AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Sakurasou (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Sakurasou - Image Thread (wallpapers, fan art, gifs, etc.) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116151)

Skyfall 2012-11-11 03:46

Sakurasou - Image Thread (wallpapers, fan art, gifs, etc.)

This thread is dedicated to letting you share Sakurasou related images. You may post wallpapers, doujin art, gif or flash animations, etc. that you have found or created.

Some things to remember when posting:
  • We do not allow the sharing of high-resolution art-book and untranslated manga/novels scans or CG taken directly from the game.
  • You should give appropriate credit to the creator of the image.
  • Where possible use space separated thumbnails for very large images.
  • Keep any risqué content in clearly marked NSFW tags.
  • Don't "steal" another site's bandwidth by hotlinking, upload the image(s) to an image hosting site instead.
How to create spoiler tags!Have fun! :D

Chaos2Frozen 2012-11-11 08:09

Rather than do this all over again, I'll just repost the batch from Sumeragi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4395213)
As promised, some tasty treats from Sakurasou!

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

In addition, something of my own...

http://i.imgur.com/afrvBl.jpg

EDIT:

Some from Ravenblitz as well:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenblitz (Post 4419845)
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenblitz (Post 4425530)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenblitz (Post 4397232)

grylsyjaeger 2012-11-12 02:03

Needs more Aoyama.

Sumeragi 2012-11-12 04:14

On the Bed

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Baumkuchen

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Nanmi

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

RRW 2012-11-13 19:50

http://s3.zerochan.net/Aoyama.Nanami.240.1332315.jpg

Chaos2Frozen 2012-11-13 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRW (Post 4437557)

That speech bubble is a bit... >.>

Lord of Fire 2012-11-14 02:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4437585)
That speech bubble is a bit... >.>

I guess they took the phrase "talking out of one's ass" seriously. :heh:

tsunade666 2012-11-14 04:05

what does the speech bubble say?

grylsyjaeger 2012-11-17 21:27

The bubble reads "kanari" and it's being injected between the statement but I can't read that!

According to Denshi Jisho "kanari" means 'considerably; fairly; quite'.

RRW 2012-11-18 18:31

EroKing 2012-11-20 06:43

Snuffle 2012-11-21 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRW (Post 4443414)

The adorable eyes aside, it's really hard picturing this as something that is NOT a nude shot of her. :heh: Her panties are so close to skin color that I can't help but think she's not wearing any. :p

grylsyjaeger 2012-11-22 04:10

Well considering her pants are half down she might have been thinking of a certain someone but is dying from the shame of realizing the extent of her feelings.

Hot regardless.

RX-78GP04G Gerbera 2012-11-24 20:56

Mashiro and Nanami! :love:

RRW 2012-11-27 18:16

Sumeragi 2012-11-29 00:45

sky black swordman 2012-11-29 04:46

^ LOL, that's great, but just as interesting as the imouto battle is,so is the interaction between Kirito and Sorata. :heh:
I wonder if as so as they spoke to one another they would quickly realized their voice sounded alike.

Ravenblitz 2012-11-30 22:34

Chaos2Frozen 2012-11-30 22:51

Close call, but I'll go with Nyantype...

...Funny how they both have the same idea...

FlareKnight 2012-12-01 00:12

Yeah, I have to agree pretty close call there.

But I'll also give the nod to Nyantype. Nighttime atmosphere and even more Mashiro focus :).