AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Cavalier Of The Abyss (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=117497)

Tyrone Biggums 2013-01-21 14:01

Cavalier Of The Abyss

Soo I did a search and couldn't find a topic for this...New chapter is out.

So am I to come to the conclusion that
Spoiler for :

Gah! I want this manga to be finished. I just want an ending.

Used Can 2013-01-21 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums (Post 4522214)
Spoiler for :

Spoiler:

Tyrone Biggums 2013-01-21 14:29

Ah geez, it had been so long since I read I forgot bout that.

I thought though abt Ninnurta that
Spoiler for :

Meh...I just want answers. I hate when they use flashbacks to explain stuff.

DarkDooM 2013-01-21 14:45

Don't forget about Caladbolg. He also shares the same blood as Nex so if he has a child he or she would also be able to release the seal.
So it could very well be that Serin did it with Caladbold :P (willingly, or not; who knows)

Used Can 2013-01-21 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums (Post 4522244)
I thought though abt Ninnurta that
Spoiler for :

Spoiler:

As for flashbacks, I think CotA has handled them well. Had it not been for the ones we had, the series would never have been bridged with Immortal Regis. The issue here is that the authors don't want to reveal to us what happened during the Magnanix yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkDooM (Post 4522265)
Don't forget about Caladbolg. He also shares the same blood as Nex so if he has a child he or she would also be able to release the seal.
So it could very well be that Serin did it with Caladbold :P (willingly, or not; who knows)

Spoiler:

Drkz 2013-01-21 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkDooM (Post 4522265)

That I can't really see. We don't really know why Serin ran way from the first place. I'm pretty sure Cala wouldn't call anyone thats serin's child a person of the night clan. He practically hates her guts.

Solace 2013-01-21 19:25

Speculation:

Xix can open the seal because he shares Siana's blood, who is the daughter of Serin. No idea who his parents are, but I'm not so sure they were Serpent.
Just can open the seal because he "stole" Nin's blood.
Nin is the son of Nex and the Empress. He's the legitimate heir.
Ditto for the daughter. She is also their child.
Siana is the child of Serin and someone from the Night Clan. I doubt it is Caladbolg, unless he tricked her. It's probably Nex.

The question is how this crazy family got started. How did the Empress marry Nex? How did Serin end up the hated enemy of the world? What made the Demon clan create Just? What role does Osky play in this? Why is Caladbolg so different? What happened to his female companion?

Anyway, there's a huge chunk of history missing between the fall of the city and present day. Too bad the plot moves at a glacial pace.

backccopy 2013-01-21 20:49

yeah,He also shares the same blood as Nex so if he has a child he or she would also be able to release the seal.http://www.maxin.us/imax/images/5.gif

chancs 2013-01-22 00:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solace (Post 4522519)
Speculation:

Xix can open the seal because he shares Siana's blood, who is the daughter of Serin. No idea who his parents are, but I'm not so sure they were Serpent.
Just can open the seal because he "stole" Nin's blood.
Nin is the son of Nex and the Empress. He's the legitimate heir.
Ditto for the daughter. She is also their child.
Siana is the child of Serin and someone from the Night Clan. I doubt it is Caladbolg, unless he tricked her. It's probably Nex.

The question is how this crazy family got started. How did the Empress marry Nex? How did Serin end up the hated enemy of the world? What made the Demon clan create Just? What role does Osky play in this? Why is Caladbolg so different? What happened to his female companion?

Anyway, there's a huge chunk of history missing between the fall of the city and present day. Too bad the plot moves at a glacial pace.

I agree with you about that famioly history. I reread the whole Ímmortal Regis' and 'Cavalier' and found lots of questions unanswered. Empress is a cheat. When Serin betrayed Nex she got the chance to claim for the marriage saying that she was pregnant with Nex's child. Ofcourse, hearign this people will think that to be true as Nex was friendly with her before his coronation. And she was a beauty to boot. Only few people were aware of the truth.

I read the latest episode and my thinking of the family completely got screwed. Siana being Serin's daughter? 0_0 Then how did Xix ended up with Semek??? Did his old uncle swapped the newborns when Serin knocked at his door knowing that there are Regis Knights after the child??? Who was that Grandma in reallity???

Nin having the power to release the seal is still doubtful. He is not son of Nex but his uncle (okay...his true father).

And who is Mina's mother? It is highly unlikely that Nex shared bed with 'fake' empress. How is Mina able to have the power of Forsight??? (though what it actually is is still not known...Mala said so when the boulders nearly fell on them when on their way to Serpent.

Nex has given hints that he will eventually release Serin but not when. (Damn him, going to his lover every third day to drink blood :upset:)

So many unanswered questions...

This what makes the series exciting :heh:

Xion Valkyrie 2013-01-22 00:38

One thing I don't understand is how the Empress went from such a moe blob character in Immortal Regis to what she looks like in Cavalier of the Abyss. A lot of the other characters didn't age at all.

chancs 2013-01-22 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie (Post 4522858)
One thing I don't understand is how the Empress went from such a moe blob character in Immortal Regis to what she looks like in Cavalier of the Abyss. A lot of the other characters didn't age at all.

I only find Mala to have not aged 0_0

Xion Valkyrie 2013-01-22 01:06

Rabbit girl (Xiao Xiao?) looks the same, so does Serin, Serin's dad. His beast friend aged due to a curse, not because of time passage.

chancs 2013-01-22 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie (Post 4522896)
Rabbit girl (Xiao Xiao?) looks the same, so does Serin, Serin's dad. His beast friend aged due to a curse, not because of time passage.

Shao Shao looks grown to me. And Serin has aged. Wait, her face is not revealed yet....but she has aged. Her Da has lost that air of superiority around him. His face shows so. Compare them. Old pic and new.

Depore has not aged :p

CNine 2013-01-22 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums (Post 4522214)
Soo I did a search and couldn't find a topic for this...New chapter is out.

Spoiler for :

Gah! I want this manga to be finished. I just want an ending.

they're twins

Flames 2013-01-22 01:36

If they are twins and they still have romantic feelings for each other then this adds unnecessary incest into the equation. Nex family all messed up. Caladborg needs to stop messing with Nex by pretending to be his brother. He acts like he had forgotten on the mind screwing with Nex and taunting his feelings about his younger brother. Now he appears again acting all like he some loving lost family member knowing full well he just a faker.

chancs 2013-01-22 01:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNine (Post 4522917)
they're twins

How? Serin was with only one child.

Damn, I liked the previous Siana. Now her eyes are all dark :mad:

CNine 2013-01-23 01:08

given their hair colour is same and if Siana has her mother witch ability, then Xix has her mother battle prowess

Used Can 2013-01-23 01:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flames (Post 4522925)
Caladborg needs to stop messing with Nex by pretending to be his brother.

He isn't necessarily pretending. For all we know, and personally I think this has been made somewhat clear, Jae-Hoon and Caladbolg have become the same person.

Xion Valkyrie 2013-01-23 01:34

Jae-Hoon was a child when he went into that state. Caladbolg might have his memories but there's pretty much no way that's Jae-Hoon.

chancs 2013-01-23 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNine (Post 4524184)
given their hair colour is same and if Siana has her mother witch ability, then Xix has her mother battle prowess

Xix doesn't know how to fight but only forward attacks. Teiguk is ability of the Serpents and not the Demon.

Or you are conveying any other? :confused: