AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Myself; Yourself (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Myself; Yourself - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=57446)

Pellissier 2007-11-05 15:19

Myself; Yourself - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Myself; Yourself, Episode 6.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Susanou 2007-11-05 15:40

Well judging from the preview shots from ep5 it seems this episode is going to become yet another Hinako episode..hopefully they will add some other stuff as well

serenade_beta 2007-11-05 18:14

I hope this episode will have more than just Hinako. Maybe some more Asami.

Or worse, the creepy old lady. :uhoh:

Saleh 2007-11-05 20:41

I am hoping for more info on Sana's past, Yuzuki sensei to get some screentime (She hasn't appeared for 5 episodes now even though she is a main character), no grandma Kaji, someone to develop romantic feelings towards Sana (maybe Asami, Syuri/Shuri or even Syuu/Shuu), ...

Kang Seung Jae 2007-11-06 06:33

Can't wait for the ped accustions to start :p

Sinestra 2007-11-06 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 1240458)
I hope this episode will have more than just Hinako. Maybe some more Asami.

Or worse, the creepy old lady. :uhoh:

I highly doubt we will get anymore character development in this episode other than Hinako. The preview was pretty strong about it being her episode.

Susanou 2007-11-06 15:03

Well that was one boring episode...boring as in 'Did not have anything to contribute to the main story'. Ah well, the preview seems abit more interesting so maybe episode 7 will match my hopes :D

Cyz 2007-11-06 15:07

Screenshots of episode 6 courtesy of Random Curiosity. Pls. look at it at your own risk!

Deathkillz 2007-11-06 15:15

dang beaten again :heh:
Spoiler:

Chewy 2007-11-06 15:56

Not much happened in this episode, but it's one of those episodes that kinda makes you feel warm inside regardless. I couldn't help but smile in the last scene because Hinako was just too adorable -

Spoiler:

As for the preview... WTF !?

Kaoru Chujo 2007-11-06 17:15

Like DaCapo2, this show seems fairly second-rate to me, and there was some pretty obvious pandering in this episode. A ten-year-old comes to spend the night in his room? But as Chewy said, it's "one of those episodes that kinda makes you feel warm inside regardless."

I am feeling pretty good about Nanaka and Sana's future.

Deathkillz 2007-11-06 17:40

awwwww!!! hinako is fast becoming my favorite loli for this season...theres just nothing about her you can hate ^^

and for all loli lovers out there (including me) this was just a lolitastic treat :)

Spoiler:

a very good ep nonetheless. :D

Kang Seung Jae 2007-11-06 18:08

Sana, the "brother" of Hinako....

Yes, it's heartwarming.

Chewy 2007-11-06 18:17

^ Haha I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but to me, the big brother - little sister relationship between Sana and Hinako is much more interesting than Hinako being just another member of the harem. I hope she'll never show any romantic interests in Sana (I don't see the kiss as a sign of romantic interest. It's more a sign of appreciation).

Kang Seung Jae 2007-11-06 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewy (Post 1242122)
^ Haha I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but to me, the big brother - little sister relationship between Sana and Hinako is much more interesting than Hinako being just another member of the harem. I hope she'll never show any romantic interests in Sana (I don't see the kiss as a sign of romantic interest. It's more a sign of appreciation).

Well, "big brother" doesn't quite fit the situation, so I just said brother.

It's at times like this I appreciate there being seperate words to differenciate big and little.

christinemarie 2007-11-06 19:19

Well hope this ends the Hinako episodes and get on with Nanaka's storyline.

tun 2007-11-06 20:02

Spoiler:

serenade_beta 2007-11-06 20:14

Spoiler for ep6 thoughts:

4ran 2007-11-07 12:02

This episode makes me think if we really understood the line of the series because in these Hana-chan episodes the events are not related in way or another to what we all scripted too ..

the episode was pretty good and funny .. i thought hana-chan won't play any rule in the show after her first episode.. but now i guess she is going to be in every episoide and i think she started to feel something for Sana..

serenade_beta 2007-11-07 15:39

Summarized (in other words, not completely direct translation) version of episode 7 preview from anime website:

Spoiler:

Well, that explains the preview in the episode much better. :)