AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Nozomi to Kimio (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=114800)

MAX_COLA_POWER! 2012-09-17 00:13

Nozomi to Kimio

Summary from another site:

Suga Kimio finds himself hiding in the girls locker room, unable to move or escape the situation as the girls in his school crowd in. Although he originally had no ulterior motives, he found himself panicking as he heard the girls coming in and hid in a locker. Komine Nozomi, one of the shy girls in his class finds him, but surprisingly covers for him. Perplexed but glad, Kimio goes home.

Later that night, he gets a text from Nozomi who happens to live across the way on the same floor of the complex they both live in. She blackmails him into agreeing to show each other’s bodies when she texts him. Kimio has to abide by Nozomi’s insane demands or risk ruining his school life so they both start their little peep show through each other’s windows…

Since this is from the author of Nozoki Ana, and I didn't see a thread for this series yet, I thought we'd give it a go.

Kirito 2012-09-17 00:18

Finally, someone makes one. This is alot more tame compared Nozoki Ana, but the main female reminds us Emiru in terms of her eccentricity, but she's still awesome regardless. None the less, the 7 current chapters are an amazing read.

Spoiler for Chapter 7:

MAX_COLA_POWER! 2012-09-17 00:22

Before chapter 7, who knew that the main pair's system would actually help a girl in need?^^;;.

Off-topic: Nice Sophie gif Kirito, can't wait for Xillia 1 to come out here.

Kirito 2012-09-17 00:33

I know right, it's amazing how she got a cute and timid busty girl to her cause. Knowing her she probably has special plans for her later.:eyespin:

I wonder how she'll get the jealous cheerleader though, she'll be problem for sure.

Off-topic: Thanks, I just picked up Graces yesterday and Sophie is a part of my waifu collection. Can't wait for Xillia too.

MAX_COLA_POWER! 2012-09-17 01:00

If we know the girl MC like we know Emiru, I expect a Sosuke Aizen mindfuck coming from her to the cheerleader.

Kirito 2012-09-17 01:20

If the girl is like Emiru it'll definitely be interesting what she has in store for the cheerleader. Emiru sure knows how to read people, and pick them a part piece by piece.

I wouldn't say an Aizen turnabout, think of it as a Kanade Suzutsuki troll.

Johnny 2012-09-17 01:30

It's not bad. The guy is a little spineless, but not to the point that he's just sad. As for chapter 8...

Spoiler for ch 8:

MAX_COLA_POWER! 2012-12-28 20:02

Spoiler for Chapter 8:

Xion Valkyrie 2012-12-28 21:26

I feel Suga as a teen boy is bit too resistant towards Nozomi, it's not like he's super devoted to some other dream girl either. I guess if he gives in then there's no story but I don't feel there's any reason for him to not be a bit more excited at his situation.

Also, Sonodo's hairstyle is extremely attractive. I guess I'm a just sucker for light haired girls =P.

MAX_COLA_POWER! 2013-03-04 20:01

Spoiler for Chapter 9:

MAX_COLA_POWER! 2013-06-20 22:11

Spoiler for Chapter 10:

Randrak42 2013-06-21 09:10

Gonna say it right now:
I don't like the pervert photographer girl.

Anyway, I'm betting the pictures she doesn't want him to see are of her looking at him with a bit of a love-struck expression, she has shown it before and being how she is I doubt she would want him to know how she's starting to feel.

RightSaidFred 2014-02-24 18:53

If anybody is interested, series ends at chapter 19.

MAX_COLA_POWER! 2014-02-24 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by RightSaidFred (Post 5023602)
If anybody is interested, series ends at chapter 19.

Confirmed to be true, and it sucks majorly :(.

RightSaidFred 2014-02-25 00:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! (Post 5023913)
Confirmed to be true, and it sucks majorly :(.

It sure does :( But from all accounts it was a popular story. It sounded like the author wanted to end it sooner but kept it going because of its popularity. What I'm getting at is, this bodes well if she wants to write another manga series :D

MAX_COLA_POWER! 2014-02-25 03:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by RightSaidFred (Post 5023962)
It sure does :( But from all accounts it was a popular story. It sounded like the author wanted to end it sooner but kept it going because of its popularity. What I'm getting at is, this bodes well if she wants to write another manga series :D

Well if the author decides to go the full H route, both Nozos provided more than enough practice.

RightSaidFred 2014-02-25 18:25

Ok looks like it back on :)

http://renzokuseiscans.blogspot.com/...l#comment-form

So basically what just ended was the "first-year arc." Starting in May in Weekly Shonen Sunday will be the "second-year arc."

So good news.

MAX_COLA_POWER! 2014-02-26 00:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by RightSaidFred (Post 5024802)
Ok looks like it back on :)

http://renzokuseiscans.blogspot.com/...l#comment-form

So basically what just ended was the "first-year arc." Starting in May in Weekly Shonen Sunday will be the "second-year arc."

So good news.

In before the college years arc make the genre change to Nozoki Ana style Seinen^^;;.

RightSaidFred 2014-02-26 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! (Post 5025091)
In before the college years arc make the genre change to Nozoki Ana style Seinen^^;;.

*faint* :bow:

That would be amazing! I wonder if that has ever happened, a manga switching genre....

RightSaidFred 2014-03-29 00:42

18 is out!