AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   True Tears (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   True Tears - Episode 11 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=63720)

Pellissier 2008-03-15 08:31

True Tears - Episode 11 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for True Tears, Episode 11.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

tun 2008-03-15 11:26

Spoiler for episode 11 picture:

Westlo 2008-03-15 11:45

I stared at the spoiler tag and tried to resist....

Quote:

Originally Posted by tun (Post 1462248)
Spoiler for episode 11 picture:

Spoiler:

monir 2008-03-15 11:47

Wicked! The urge to see the episode has gone up by many many folds, almost as high as the temperature theorized at the initial moment of the Big Bang. :D Seriously, I need to watch the episode. *looks right.. looks left* Darn!

The Chaos 2008-03-15 12:09

Oh The Spoiler Make Me Want To See The Ep Now..>.<

golthin 2008-03-15 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by monir (Post 1462295)
Wicked! The urge to see the episode has gone up by many many folds, almost as high as the temperature theorized at the initial moment of the Big Bang. :D Seriously, I need to watch the episode. *looks right.. looks left* Darn!

yeah! I can't wait to watch the episode either!

Joachim 2008-03-15 12:45

oh mann hell yesss, wickedd!! thats what i wanted to see :D now i'm bloody excited

cloudninja 2008-03-15 12:50

I was hoping she would be bold enough to do something like that. I didn't want Shin to have to do most of the pursuing in their relationship. I bet Hiromi has wanted to do that for the longest time. Can't wait for Shin to follow through in the end with his own feelings.

DonSuke 2008-03-15 12:52

Shit, that seriously made my heart skip a beat. Can't wait for the episode ^^'

Sylphic 2008-03-15 12:55

That made my heart skip a beat too. I do not remember the last time an anime held my emotions as such.

oompa loompa 2008-03-15 12:57

im looking forward to it.. but.. im looking at this as more of a bad omen.. isnt this supposed to happen next week lol??

lea 2008-03-15 13:13

Really enjoyed this episode. I know that there was a little bit of debate about this...

Spoiler for Episode 11:

deffusse 2008-03-15 13:17

nooooo way :mad:, that's unacceptable for me..... You know, "I hate you hiromi":heh:

ThoHell 2008-03-15 13:20

I am lost, completely lost. Everything was going to bright in this episode, Hiromi was shinning, but it seems like every episode there's a twist. I thought Shin changed, but guess I was wrong. Still being unclear and getting me confused along with him. Jun.....wonder who he's going to be trying to kiss in the next episode. 2 more episodes to go....COME ON GIVE ME A BLOODY CONCLUSION INSTEAD OF FLIP-FLOPPING! It's all up to Shin, he needs to make himself clear.... Wonder if Noe being the only girl Shin has yet to kiss mean anything....big kiss or awakening for end??????? First I rooted for Noe and Shin, but I really want Shin and Hiromi now and I hope that's what happens....WORRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cloudninja 2008-03-15 13:29

Spoiler for initial episode 11 thoughts:

monir 2008-03-15 13:30

Oh my Noe! A seriously good character I haven't come to see in this genre ever before although I don't claim to have seen every other show out there. On the contrary to the suggestion made by the image posted earlier, this episode wasn't about Hiromi at all. The episode was all about Noe, and her influence on Shinchiro. The idea is repeated throughout the episode at almost every opportunity.. and even in the portion that lead to "that" scene posted earlier. Near the conclusion, Noe's character and the greatness of it comes into play once again. I'm dying for episode 12 already. It's excruciatingly unfair that I'll have to endure a whole week of waiting. tick tock tick tock. :upset:

The episode is a great treat for all the Noe-fans and for those fans who can just look beyond the usual pairing issues to admire a really good character that comes into view... oh, so rarely. Noe is my heroine of this show. :cool:

Some screenshots from this episode:

http://thumbnails2.imagebam.com/385/d8b8813846317.gif

Wavedash 2008-03-15 13:30

My favorite line of the episode:

Spoiler for Noe:

ThoHell 2008-03-15 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloudninja (Post 1462504)
Spoiler for initial episode 11 thoughts:

Yup...jealousy. And jealousy can lead to bad things, bad choices, which I hope doesn't happen.... too much drama blows my head away!

monir 2008-03-15 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wavedash (Post 1462507)
My favorite line of the episode:

Spoiler for Noe:

And my favorite line is:

Spoiler for dialogue specific:

That line seems to foreshadow how Noe will get her tears back. She has the best dialogues in the show that are full of insight.

golthin 2008-03-15 13:47

Well, I called this! And damn the True tears' director really get the most dificult shots to read...
Spoiler for ep11:

Well, with this episode, my enthusiasm for true tears has died. just to tie some lose ends here and there. there is still a chance that we get a curve ball from no where as there is always in anime. Very slow episode for me.