AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Summer Plans! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=14756)

Slade xTekno 2004-06-01 23:36

Summer Plans!

School is almost up!
I plan to work out every day. That includes inline skating everywhere instead of driving, as well as swimming.
I also plan to work at my parents' discount store until I get another job [I miss you, Barnes & Noble!].
Last, but not least, I plan to hang out with friends forever. We'll probably get together every day and hang out, play D&D, swim, airsoft, paintball, screw around in the park...

What are your plans?

Guts 2004-06-01 23:44

Everybodys gone surfing, surfing usa.

Roots 2004-06-02 00:11

Hehe, I've been out of school for a month now :D Actually I just got back from a 5 day vacation in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Oh man, it was freaking awesome! I rode a horse for the first time in my life (and found out I'm a natural :)). I scuba dived and saw (and touched) a wide variety of tropical fish. I saw a girl at my hotel that and I have honestly never been so sexually attracted to a girl like that in my entire life (she looked like she was 16-19, but I couldn't tell). Man, those GOZANGAS!!! :heh: I was at the site where they shot the movie Predator. I hate a lot of good food and had so many virgin strawberry dacquieries (sp?). It was paradise man! Viva Mexico!

Only bad thing was I got sunburnt and now I look like a human lobster. Maybe that's why all those fish were biting at me in the water :hmm:

MikoKikyo 2004-06-02 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slade xTekno
School is almost up!
I plan to work out every day. That includes inline skating everywhere instead of driving, as well as swimming.
I also plan to work at my parents' discount store until I get another job [I miss you, Barnes & Noble!].
Last, but not least, I plan to hang out with friends forever. We'll probably get together every day and hang out, play D&D, swim, airsoft, paintball, screw around in the park...

What are your plans?

ahh what a nice, uncommitted thread topic.

This summer I'm just gonna do what I gotta do in order to make the most out of my time. I'm gonna relax. That's for the first half of vacation, I figure I'll take my time to read & sunbathe, watch some anime which I haven't had time to do in almost a month, and whatever else I feel like at the moment... Nights will mostly be spend at the center of town where people hang out, or in the basement :cool: really, anything as long as I stay away from thoughts of "due dates", "projects", "responsibilities", "duties", and so on.

From july 13th to august 26th I'll be going on a trip to 3 great countries in south america as a vacation bonus :D needless to say, I can't wait :)

DracoBattousai 2004-06-02 00:53

My summer started 1 month after School began, I had to go to school for a month because I slacked off during my senior year and missed 1 credit, so I went back for a month, did a lot of work in the one class I needed to, stayed after everyday, got it all done, and have just been waiting till Graduation day to walk up and get my Diploma.....shoulda got it last year....but noooo, just had to slack off :bash:

Anyways, I guess if I was to answer this, I'm just gonna hang out with friends, get a job, play paintball, play football, enroll in colllage, attempt to go on Vacation to the Bahama's.....just have fun!

aahhsin 2004-06-02 01:01

Summer school

work Work work work work

Work work work work work work

Need I say more? everything eles is undecided.

GreenTze 2004-06-02 01:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by aahhsin
Summer school

work Work work work work

Work work work work work work

Need I say more? everything eles is undecided.

Ha, same here. I have to go to this crazy Math and Science program at UC Irvine. I think it's called Cosmos.

Dhomochevsky 2004-06-02 01:08

I`ll be learning a lot, need to pass some exams.
But of course I`ll be doing that in the sun...weee ;)

BME 2004-06-02 05:52

Well the military decided for me, first I work for a week, then I´m free for a week, all the way to November. But I´m going to try to trade a week with someone so I can get 2 weeks at my summer home to relax on the beach.

gravitation 2004-06-02 06:58

Ahhhh damn i can't wait for schoool to be over! >__< I still have a couple of weeks...hmmm but when it is over and we have the summer holidays i will...just hang out with friends i guess, occasionally do something really coool...moan about how i don't work out, and ermm moan about how i don't have a boyfriend:D The joys!

Sanjuronord 2004-06-02 07:04

Work work work. (pay off some student loans and earn a bit for last semester or two of college)
No summer school but have to do some independant studying for college. My school's computer science program is pretty bare bones so trying to pick up a few more languages and get familiarized with a few programs.

wnkryo 2004-06-02 07:12

Hmmmm.

-I will work (have a job).

-Chill with my friends or girl when not working (at job).

-Chill at home on the comp or what not when not with my friends or girl or working (at job).

- The rest of the summer time is pending... on the situations that might arise.

Ending 2004-06-02 08:01

Bleh, for me it's studying if I want to keep my stipend. Nothing like rotting at home the whole summer -unless, of course, I manage to find some hobby. :)

Like Roots, my vacation already started some two months ago...

CerealKiller 2004-06-02 11:32

vacation started today (hopefully, if i don't have any re-examinations) i'll work for the first five weeks, but i'll watch lots of anime as well, and'll probably go somewhere in the weekends then i'll be in the alps for FOUR weeks (even i'm stunned that it's that long) another week in france, and then i'll probably have introduction weeks for the university

Slade xTekno 2004-06-02 16:27

I went to COSMOS UC Davis. My parents bribed me to go, and when I got there, I found myself enjoying it. There are many other nerds like yourself to spend time with. I had a blast.
I hope you enjoy. It is great fun.

Roots 2004-06-02 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slade xTekno
I went to COSMOS UC Davis. My parents bribed me to go, and when I got there, I found myself enjoying it. There are many other nerds like yourself to spend time with. I had a blast.
I hope you enjoy. It is great fun.

<=== Wow, you saw KOS-MOS??? I'm jealous, she's so hawtttt!!! ;)

DAK 2004-06-02 22:28

work, save up for my laptop, learn some stuff in advance for university coming up, wallow in self pity, all in all good times.

BellaD 2004-06-02 23:10

Work, finish some paintings that i started long ago, after that take a trip maybe.......still havent made up my mind bout that...let me see wether there is anything else....*thinking*.....nope, nothing ^_^"

Moon The Cat 2004-06-03 01:06

Ohhhh, lovely vacations.

(BTW, I'm Moon The Cat at your service, in case someone forgot)

I have my "generation trip" (I don't know the correct expression) you know, the trip with all your school friends. Aside from that, I will borrow a month worth of anime from a friend.

Yamano667 2004-06-03 12:21

Summer is =Party time in my town :p