AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hayate no Gotoku (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 38 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=59477)

Pellissier 2007-12-15 10:26

Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 38 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Hayate no Gotoku, Episode 38.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

mechdra 2007-12-16 00:11

Cyborg butler is the best!
I cried manly hot blood tears after watching this episode

-Breakthrough- 2007-12-16 00:20

Spoiler:

ChoRyuJin 2007-12-16 01:37

Spoiler for Brave King GaoGaiGar:

LoweGear 2007-12-16 05:37

A Viral lookalike... performing the Bravest Attacks in Existence?!?!?!?!?!:eek::eek::eek:

:bow::bow::bow:

frustra 2007-12-16 05:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 1300484)
A Viral lookalike... performing the Bravest Attacks in Existence?!?!?!?!?!:eek::eek::eek:

:bow::bow::bow:

Spoiler:

margafred 2007-12-16 06:13

That guy uses Vita's hammer and Subaru's revolver knuckle lmao...

Spoiler for ep 38:

ellifeedn 2007-12-16 09:06

I don't know if someone already posted this but would the shadows in the op happen to be foreshadowing the butlers Hayate faces later on? Was there a shadow of the butler in this episode that appeared in the op?

tripperazn 2007-12-16 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellifeedn (Post 1300632)
I don't know if someone already posted this but would the shadows in the op happen to be foreshadowing the butlers Hayate faces later on? Was there a shadow of the butler in this episode that appeared in the op?

Yes, that would be Himegami, Nagi's former butler before Hayate. I haven't had a chance to read the raw manga, so I don't know how this supposedly-not-Himegami kamen butler relates to him.

kimchipride 2007-12-16 20:11

I'm still waiting for subbers to sub ep 35... :(

tripperazn 2007-12-16 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimchipride (Post 1301297)
I'm still waiting for subbers to sub ep 35... :(

You'll be waiting for quite a bit longer. SS-Eclipse has taken on DVD Claymore on top of an already overwhelming list of anime to fansub. If they decide to do all 26 eps, it'll be a long time.

CJL13 2007-12-16 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripperazn (Post 1301327)
You'll be waiting for quite a bit longer. SS-Eclipse has taken on DVD Claymore on top of an already overwhelming list of anime to fansub. If they decide to do all 26 eps, it'll be a long time.

You gotta be kidding me! :frustrated:

LoweGear 2007-12-16 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by margafred (Post 1300511)
That guy uses Vita's hammer and Subaru's revolver knuckle lmao...

And where do you think Vita's Graf Eisen and Subaru's Revolver Knuckle based themselves from?

Spoiler for The one and only King of Braves!!!:

CJL13 2007-12-16 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 1301383)
And where do you think Vita's Graf Eisen and Subaru's Revolver Knuckle based themselves from?

Also the person who plays the guy there and Viral are the same guy.

USB500 2007-12-16 21:45

Crap. I missed the excitement of Hayate no Gotoku! and I've been prompted to continue watching this after I read Lowe's reply on Viral-lookalike doing the BRAVEST attack in existence. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ga-ga-ga! Ga-ga-ga-GAOGAIGAR!
Ga-ga-ga! Ga-ga-ga-ga-GAOGAIGAR!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 1301383)

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

ellifeedn 2007-12-16 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripperazn (Post 1300643)
Yes, that would be Himegami, Nagi's former butler before Hayate. I haven't had a chance to read the raw manga, so I don't know how this supposedly-not-Himegami kamen butler relates to him.

I already know about Himegami appearing but I mean in the second op there are shadows of several people whom I believe are the butlers Hayate faces in the second half of the series and I'm wondering if that was foreshadowing the butlers that have already appeared and will appear in the second half or if it's just coincidence and my imagination.

tripperazn 2007-12-16 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellifeedn (Post 1301408)
I already know about Himegami appearing but I mean in the second op there are shadows of several people whom I believe are the butlers Hayate faces in the second half of the series and I'm wondering if that was foreshadowing the butlers that have already appeared and will appear in the second half or if it's just coincidence and my imagination.

I assume you're talking about the fighting part after Eight's Gundam SEED OP parody? It's just seconds before Himegami's appearance in HnG's OP.

I'm not quite sure, but I think someone mentioned that it was a parody of some shounen OP. Very vague I know, but I can't remember the thread it was on.

It's definitely very likely, since some of those characters I don't recognize. However, the first one throws a card, and there was a combat butler who challenges Hayate to a card battle a la Yu-Gi-Ou/Oh, I think that's him. The anonymous combat butler in ep 38 is also there at the end wielding a huge hammer. Might just be for the sake of satire.

minhtam1638 2007-12-17 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJL13 (Post 1301347)
You gotta be kidding me! :frustrated:

You best hope they take Christmas Break to do everything. As far as I know by joint projects, Clannad is SS-Eclipse's first priority, followed by Shakugan no Shana. The thing is, they should get Claymore's DVDs down in about a few weeks.

Even so, SS-Eclipse shoved HnG to the side for a while.

CJL13 2007-12-17 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by minhtam2448 (Post 1302188)
You best hope they take Christmas Break to do everything. As far as I know by joint projects, Clannad is SS-Eclipse's first priority, followed by Shakugan no Shana. The thing is, they should get Claymore's DVDs down in about a few weeks.

Even so, SS-Eclipse shoved HnG to the side for a while.

Aren't there 2 companies working together?

tripperazn 2007-12-17 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJL13 (Post 1302423)
Aren't there 2 companies working together?

SS-Eclipse obviously involves both SS (Static Subs) and Eclipse. However, as minhtam2448 noted, those 2 same groups are currently subbing Claymore/Clannad/Shakugan no Shana II. So, no, there isn't one of those groups who is just sitting around.

SS-Eclipse is doing pretty well for the insane load it decided to take up. Besides, it's finals period.