AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) Aoi Sekai no Chushin de (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=111129)

MisaoFan 2012-03-22 06:36

Aoi Sekai no Chushin de

Spoiler for Pic of Segua crew (right) and Ninterdo crew (left):

Original creator (web manga) : Anastacia Shestakova (story), Crimson (art)
Director : Tetsuya Yanagisawa
Character Design : Maki Fujii
Plot summary : All the characters are parodies of Nintendo or Sega games such as Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda etc. Segua Kingdom has been losing the war against Ninterdo Empire but the tables are turned by the appearance of a boy called Gear (a parody of Sonic the Hedgehog).

Cast :
Gear : Nobuhiko Okamoto

MisaoFan 2012-05-20 08:36

According to Moon Phase Diary, the anime will premiere this year. Kouji Tsujitani will be charged as sound director.

Patriot's Blade 2012-05-20 10:47

bishie Sonic? i think the fangirls are gonna have a field day :heh:

Sumeragi 2012-05-20 10:56

You bet.

*Already started coming up with a Sonic x Mario story*

MisaoFan 2012-05-20 11:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. (Post 4168526)
bishie Sonic? i think the fangirls are gonna have a field day :heh:

And for the fanboys, we'll even have a Kirby turned into a busted pink-haired girl. How about anime-ized Falcon ?

EDIT : I looked upon the illustrations and I would say Gear is pretty much a more badass version of a typically hotblooded shounen hero. Since I played so much Super Smash Bros, I would say it's good to have a anime featuring a rivalry between the now-parodied real companies (*cough* Nyaruko *cough*) !

VampirePaladin 2012-05-20 13:59

And does Segua worship Neptune and and Ninterdo worship Blanc? I might have to check this out purely for crossover with Hyperdimension Neptunia. Though after playing that it makes me sad this won't contain Sony and Microsoft references/parodies.

MisaoFan 2012-08-07 10:15

Looks like the show is planned to air this fall, according to the Biglobe's fall ranking and its 23th place.
Official website opened

Mura 2012-08-11 21:29

Rest of the cast revealed.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...hushin-de-cast

ShiroiRyu 2012-08-12 05:09

Oh man ...
I want to know : In Baka-updates, they said 9 volumes complete and 8 volumes ongoing ,
And i will fucing watch it !

maximilianjenus 2012-08-22 16:38

Thsi si really weird, how did this show get under my radar ?

MisaoFan 2012-08-22 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by maximilianjenus (Post 4316104)
Thsi si really weird, how did this show get under my radar ?

According for what I heard in Moon Phase, it was intended to be a 5-minutes 20 episodes anime that will air this fall on UHF stations. Of course I'll end up watching it, although they didn't announce the studio though.

SilverSyko 2012-09-06 23:17

I can't believe this series slipped under my radar until now. I have no idea how good or bad this show is going to be (mostly expecting something rather below average), but if it's characters are representing some of my absolute favorite gaming series of all time, then it's a must see for me.

The main character representing Sonic the Hedgehog is just a bonus for me too. I grew up with that game series and it's become very important to me.~

Also came across another picture of the cast:

http://www.sonicstadium.org/wp-conte...09/ohwhat2.jpg

Sadly the only one I really recognize from the Sega side is Sonic. I do recognize a lot of the Nintendo characters though. Not all of them but quite a few.~

NoemiChan 2012-09-07 00:17

Does it has a PV now? I'll judged it there... There are few manga that has good anime adaptations.

Patriot's Blade 2012-09-08 00:54

now i think Sonic has a new unimaginable unspeakable challenge, a new enemy he had never faced before in his lifetime, no not Dr. Robotnik/Eggman or Nintendo (Wii U & 3DS?) but the great empire of...... fujoshis!!! :heh:

& btw, hot babe Kirby is so ero moe that it makes me wanna hump my Kirby plushie resting on my shelf for some reason

Justin_Brett 2012-09-11 18:58

So I took a look at the manga for a bit, and it seems like this will be a lot different - a bunch of those characters aren't even in that, and the art's a lot different. Which is nice, since the manga was drawn by a doujin artist; probably not the impression Nintendo wants to send.

If it's five minutes an episode, are we looking at a Carnival Phantasm deal? Can't imagine they'd be able to have much of a plot with just that.

Kaihan 2012-09-11 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSyko (Post 4339352)
Sadly the only one I really recognize from the Sega side is Sonic. I do recognize a lot of the Nintendo characters though. Not all of them but quite a few.~

Part from Sonic...
Sariod = Samus Aran
Pirika = Pikachu
Carvai = King Dedede
Those are all my guesses. :heh:

Justin_Brett 2012-09-11 21:34

Carvai's Kirby.

Midonin 2012-09-13 14:54

From this kind of airing schedule, this is less of a TV series and more of a mini series, an event that will come back once every season or so.

Still looking forward to it. The premise is intriguing.

Justin_Brett 2012-09-13 23:35

A small OVA series seems about right for this, yeah. I guess some stuff in it must have been changed.

Kakkou 2012-10-05 12:10

OP: "retrospective world" by Nobuhiko Okamoto (Gear) and Hiro Shimono (Tezhilov)
ED: "0 to 1 no Hana" by Suzuko Mimori (Nel) and Izumi Hashida (Opal)