AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L+CR) Strike the Blood (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=118397)

AdamEndless9 2013-03-17 04:03

Strike the Blood

As mentioned with Golden Time at the "Game no Dengeki Kanshasai 2013 & Dengeki Bunko: Haru no Saiten 2013" event, Strike the Blood will also receive an anime adaptation. Strike the Blood is written by Gakuto Mikumo, who is known for Asura Cryin' and Dantalian no Shoka.
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/611/611540/
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000...cs1w1_290x.jpg
Synopsis:
Quote:

The fourth primogenitor - is the strongest vampire who exists only in the world of legends; yet when this masters the 12 kenju, the spread of the catastrophe of the vampires will appear in Japan.

In order to spy on and erase this, “fourth primogenitor,” the government-owned Lion organization has decided to send an attacking magician, “sword shaman” to complete the task. Yet unknowingly, the one who was selected to spy was actually a trainee “sword shaman” girl – Himeragi Yukina.

MisaoFan 2013-03-17 04:06

This looks very promising with good artwork and it was even made by the same author that did Asura Cryin' and The Mystical Bibliothecary of Dantalian, that's why I'm going to add to my watch list. It's been a while that not many anime these days has vampire theme as the main focus, so I was intrigued.

Nachtwandler 2013-03-17 04:09

I liked both of previous adaptations of his works so I'll wait for this too

NoemiChan 2013-03-17 04:10

Vampire Slayer in school inform.. again? Do we have romance in this one?

Iggy_Pop 2013-03-17 04:13

I had an inkling that Strike the Blood will have an anime soon, especially after seeing the sales for vol 6 was quite good. Well, I'm glad it actually happen, looking forward to this. I hope Black Bullet will also have an anime soon.

Kirihara_R 2013-03-17 05:01

heh so this one get anime adaptation too ... im reading the manga of it and its quite good ...

MisaoFan 2013-03-17 05:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4593994)
Vampire Slayer in school inform.. again? Do we have romance in this one?

Just wait when it airs and gets a PV, but I have a strong feeling that it will have romance between the highschool boy (he's here but not mentionned in the synopsis from what I see) and the female slayer I think. And I really want to start reading the manga as well.

sky black swordman 2013-03-17 05:29

Hmm, I saw the anime adaptation of Asura Cryin' (and loved it), however, I never saw the one for Dantalian no Shoka (I wonder if I should ? :heh: ). Anyway the Synopsis intrigues me and the illustration looks good, I will give this a shot.

Haiprbim 2013-03-17 05:31

Genres: Action, Ecchi, School, Shounen, Vampire, Supernatural.

Sounds like something worth checking out! :D

blackwhite67 2013-03-17 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by P3tr (Post 4594081)
Genres: Action, Ecchi, School, Shounen, Vampire, Supernatural.

Sounds like something worth checking out! :D

Spoiler for HAREM!:

This is very similar to Campione!, but do not despair. There are no gods or myths with long-ass expositions. Thanks to that, there will be plenty of action scenes. Hopefully, we'll get a two cour series.

NoemiChan 2013-03-17 08:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisaoFan (Post 4594053)
Just wait when it airs and gets a PV, but I have a strong feeling that it will have romance between the highschool boy (he's here but not mentionned in the synopsis from what I see) and the female slayer I think. And I really want to start reading the manga as well.

Thanks.. Well "added" to list then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackwhite67 (Post 4594207)
This is very similar to Campione!, but do not despair. There are no gods or myths with long-ass expositions. Thanks to that, there will be plenty of action scenes. Hopefully, we'll get a two cour series.

Oh God.. not another harem ending?!:twitch:

frubam 2013-03-17 08:11

The manga seemed like generic shounen to me from what I read. It didn't "wow" me, but nonetheless was enjoyable enough to keep my interests.

backbone 2013-03-17 08:44

Wow, didn't see this coming. LN vol 3&4 which i shipped just arrived last week and didn't expect it's already getting anime adaptation. Hopefully it's 2 cour since vol 3 ends with huge cliffhanger and i don't wanna see them rush the source material

MisaoFan 2013-03-17 09:36

Quote:

Spoiler for HAREM!:

I didn't know it was a harem, since I thought it's going to be a vanilla supernatural romance or something. But after reading a bit of details, guess I can't wait to see the other heroines, but I really hope the MC will get the girl at the end though.

rickiminato 2013-03-17 13:19

maybe is like campione but the protagonist is not a god is a vampire
I read in the novels to draw its power needs to drink the blood of 12 girls to convene the 12 kenju the power of the fourth progenitor

Haiprbim 2013-03-20 01:05

Quote:

Spoiler for HAREM!:

I see... That much better! :D

Kirihara_R 2013-03-20 05:33

Quote:

Spoiler for HAREM!:

Spoiler for ...:

Xion Valkyrie 2013-03-20 16:45

Wait so the MC is a guy? I was hoping it was the girl in the cover...

sky black swordman 2013-03-20 17:13

^ Yep and Nah, the girl on the cover is just the girl @blackwhite67 mentioned in his post.:heh:

Miraluka 2013-03-20 20:46

Its not a bad series, so far Asura Cryin's author show some interesting and unexpectead revelations and twists....Shuri Q_Q