AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 419 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=97277)

Zu Ra 2010-09-08 07:10

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 419 Discussion

Quote:

* Chapter Begins Aizen gets flustered . This time Ichigo asks why he's putting distance between them . "'Don't think so highly of yourself, human!" rages, Aizen.

* The 3rd eye-like thing on Aizen evolves. The face isn't like Aizen's. His sword is fused with his right hand. Three holes open vertically,

* The top one has the hougyoku in the cente r. The wings portion thickens slightly . The top edges of the wings have these things that look like hollow masks.

* "So, you won't permit me to lose to a human?" Aizen asks the hougyoku. The mouths on the hollow masks fire what appear to be ceros.

* They cause a massive explosion. Ichigo emerges from the explosion, protecting himself with his left hand. Aizen says Ichigo has nothing else to use.

* He charges Ichigo and grabs his neck. All the hollow masks open their mouths to prepare to fire ceros at Ichigo. The separation of inferior beings called shinigami and hollow is finished!"

* "Who cares if it's finished?" Ichigo glares at Aizen and repels the hand grabbing him . Your theories are boring. I'll show you the final Getsuga Tenshou!" Chapter Ends

Credits : SpaceCat / Sheetz
// Ohana /

Quote:

As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:

* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Kaze 2010-09-08 07:15

Haha, way to show him Ichigo!
"Your theories are boring"

I think we were all thinking the same thing.

... right guys? :uhoh:

*Gets bricked*

Kyero Fox 2010-09-08 07:31

Finaly someone says it XDDD

Alchemist007 2010-09-08 08:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
Who cares?
You're boring.
Game over now.

I like the new Ichigo.

Langus 2010-09-08 08:10

Same.

At least we know how Aizen's whole downfall is going to pan out now. He hasn't even realized that he's no longer the one in control. What's left of Aizen is going to be lost. The hougyoku is in power now, thanks to Aizen let it have his body, and it doesn't give a shit what Aizen wants. He's merely the vessel.

From this point onward it will be Ichigo vs. the Hougyoku.

Luminion Lancer 2010-09-08 08:39

-Well damn, this is getting good. Butterflaizen sure ****ed up now. Perhaps his genious move of destroying that "soul train" and creating the perfect training ground for Ichigo wasn't really a good move after all? Too bad for you Butterflaizen, you messed up, royally.

james0246 2010-09-08 08:52

Damn, the way this is going, this arc will end in just a few chapters...so expect another reveal (the Hougyoku opens a gateway to Hell, where Satan steps out and merges with Aizen...or Aizen simply remembers that he has Bankai (whichever comes first)) or a cut back to the Yammi fight.

TrueElements 2010-09-08 09:25

azien uses bankai he forgot he had>battle becomes a stalemate >ichigo wins with new super secret move he forgot to mention>Butterflaizen loses hougyoku> hougyoku becomes its one independent being.

I call it!

Kanon 2010-09-08 09:29

This is an improvement over the butterfly form. He's still ugly but he actually looks menacing now. I hate the way his sword fused with his hand though. If it were any other manga, I'd say Aizen's downfall is imminent but I'm not sure Kubo is ready to let go of his dear Villain Sue.

Gin 2010-09-08 09:38

I think Ai-chan has as many costume changes as Ichigo now.

Ichy 2010-09-08 09:41

Nice development.

If Ichigo is not lying we will see the "end" of the battle next chapter.
Then Aizen will either power up AGAIN or the H... hogo... THE ORB will reveal its true name:
Spoiler for true name:

Hellychan 2010-09-08 09:51

Really can Aizen get even uglier?...-_-...Just die already, the latest chapters have been so predictable (except the last two weeks's) I just want this arc to finish, because it has become more than ridiculous...Aizen is just like a cockroach, he refuses to die!

Anyway, I forgot about Yammi, and if we're lucky enough, the next time we'll hear about him, it will be how he died...

^^; Sorry, I just have enough of this arc.

Now I just hope for some unpredictable things to happpen! =D

Alchemist007 2010-09-08 10:14

Classic Kubo - "I'll finish this in an instant. (When is that instant?...)"
http://i52.tinypic.com/5yhys6.jpg

Wiggy Fuzz 2010-09-08 10:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellychan (Post 3234766)
Really can Aizen get even uglier?...-_-...Just die already, the latest chapters have been so predictable (except the last two weeks's) I just want this arc to finish, because it has become more than ridiculous...Aizen is just like a cockroach, he refuses to die!

Anyway, I forgot about Yammi, and if we're lucky enough, the next time we'll hear about him, it will be how he died...

^^; Sorry, I just have enough of this arc.

Now I just hope for some unpredictable things to happpen! =D

yammy level 3 opens a garganta and steps on aizen. i called it first.

TrueElements 2010-09-08 10:36

After kenpachi reappears with shikai

Alchemist007 2010-09-08 10:39

You mean his everyday sword? Gotta give that monster a bankai at this point.

Cub-Sama 2010-09-08 10:43

Looks like Aizen met the Kishin after he died, reminds me a bit of the Onimusha ending where Sannonsuke's blood gets spilled on the orb of his gauntlet and transforms him into some next oni thing.

Seems like soon Aizen is going to die and his wish to live on and become more powerful will fuse his soul to the hogyouku and the hogyouku will take on an entity of its own with Aizen's will.

TrueElements 2010-09-08 10:45

hougyoku is the soul king, oh shit

Butagami 2010-09-08 10:55

damn, everyone is just posting whatever comes to their mind about the next chapters and the most annoying thing is, some will be right -.-

anyway, Kubo showing only the result of the training and not the training itself gives h8im one benefit: He can make Ichigo "do"/"have learned" anything he likes. He can just say he trained for it later...

Mr. DJ 2010-09-08 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alchemist007 (Post 3234842)
You mean his everyday sword? Gotta give that monster a bankai at this point.

Yamma-ji's shikai is already over powered and we haven't even see his bankai yet
Kenpachi is already overpowered and he doesn't even have a release, I'd imagine the universe imploding :heh: