AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Madoka Magica (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Madoka Magica - Episodes 11 & 12 Discussion/Poll - Final Episodes! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=103525)

Solace 2011-04-21 01:04

Madoka Magica - Episodes 11 & 12 Discussion/Poll - Final Episodes!

Welcome to the discussion thread for Madoka Magica, Episodes 11 & 12.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Solace 2011-04-21 01:09

Thread is up very early so that everyone can post their final thoughts/speculation/discussion before the finale. Normally we don't create threads this early, but I think in this case it is warranted. Don't abuse it, or the thread WILL be locked until the show airs.

neothe0ne 2011-04-21 01:12

So considering that Maria+Holic Alive eps 1 and 2 seemed pretty okay, I guess it's confirmed that the original Madoka eps 11+12 featured a tsunami drowning Japan. Wonder what they changed, if anything.

Witch of Uncertainty 2011-04-21 04:01

Anyone knows when it will air in japan?

Dr. Casey 2011-04-21 04:09

Aye, 2:40 AM JST. There's a countdown at the Puella Magi Wiki (8 hours and 33 minutes at the moment).

sa547 2011-04-21 04:27

In the command bunker, I'm prepping for this very special occasion: testing network connections and the PRC radio, stocking up on guns, ammo, grenades, MREs, junk food and soda... and a ceramic vest and combat helmet in case the shan hits the fit.

Kidding. :heh: I'm setting my alarm to wake me up at around 1:30 in the morning, and then hunt down a source to latch in and watch.

Once it's over it'll be quiet as I ponder over the ending, figuring whether it was worth all the waiting after many weeks of longing.

Archon_Wing 2011-04-21 05:05

Aye, I'm prepared for the worst-- I think whatever the ending is; it'll make me an emotional wreck at the end. :heh:

Sukifoan 2011-04-21 05:06

What is the chance that we get no happy ending today?
I just finished ep 10 yesterday and i have a bad feeling ... :heh:

j0x 2011-04-21 05:10

hope its a happy ending and not a evangelion TV series ending

applejuice 2011-04-21 05:16

Sooo...

THE DAY HAS COME.

Riga92 2011-04-21 05:47

Just marathoned up to episode 10. Only a couple of hours left to broadcast. Whatever happens, my body shall be ready :cool:

ThereminVox 2011-04-21 05:51

Prepared here for a bittersweet, but satisfying conclusion. Having said that, I doubt we'll have ALL the answers even after it's over.

My forum blackout is about to begin. See you guys afterward. :heh:

kaigan 2011-04-21 05:51

wait, someone voted already?:heh: anyways, i expect on the 11th that madoka, when she woke up, will know that her new-found friend kyouko has just died together with her best friend sayaka.

a talk between homu and mado ensues. but i think homu will hold back some important detail until the fight with walpurgis. walpurgis arrives at the end of the ep.

12th ep. qb forces mado to contract. homu fighting for her dear life. mado remembers homu and saves homu. together they defeat WN. the cat is revealed in this ep. of course, this is mere speculah :heh:

technomo12 2011-04-21 06:17

ok big cushion ready for me to scream out of happines or anger

MisaoFan 2011-04-21 06:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaigan (Post 3579773)
wait, someone voted already?:heh: anyways, i expect on the 11th that madoka, when she woke up, will know that her new-found friend kyouko has just died together with her best friend sayaka.

a talk between homu and mado ensues. but i think homu will hold back some important detail until the fight with walpurgis. walpurgis arrives at the end of the ep.

12th ep. qb forces mado to contract. homu fighting for her dear life. mado remembers homu and saves homu. together they defeat WN. the cat is revealed in this ep. of course, this is mere speculah :heh:

I wonder also if the three other girls (Mami, Sayaka and Kyouko) will be ressurected on the final episode ?

Endscape 2011-04-21 07:00

I highly doubt there will be any resurrection, no matter how much I hope for it...

Really, I've made the decision to be objective this time around. I won't get emotionally involved in the ending eps, so Urobuchi can't get to me again.

I'll observe the end of this show froma completely rational point of view or as close as I can come to that.

faizdanyal 2011-04-21 07:19

Sumimasen, Fans!!

Unfortunately, I'm 100% possibly not going to watch the live stream of this EPIC TWO-PART FINALE of Madoka Magica cuz judging by the time, I have Japanese class tomorrow and Madoka aired at approximately 2:00 am (Malaysian Time) to be precise so I don't want myself to drain my energy for tomorrow morning that I feel like I'm losing my soul energy inside me.

AND I'M TALKING ABOUT U, QB!! :mad:

But yeah, sorry guys.:(
But don't worry, once the subs come out, I will DEFINATELY, DEFINATELY WATCH THESE FIRST ON LINE! BRING IT ON!!!!:cool:

Snork 2011-04-21 07:25

Quote:

I wonder also if the three other girls (Mami, Sayaka and Kyouko) will be ressurected on the final episode ?
I'm kinda hoping for this ending. :) Regardless of how much booooing will be heard all over the internet.
But please, NO CATS. :heh:

Shadow5YA 2011-04-21 07:27

I am prepared to cry.

Witch of Uncertainty 2011-04-21 07:41

^As am I. :|